Speculations Who's who's who's opponent?

Who?

• Total voters
Nicol Robin
Post automatically merged:

Chopper and Carrot vs Page One and Ulti, if Chopper reveals a new form and Carrot uses Sulong they might defeat them, Nami vs Black Maria, Franky vs Sasaki, Brook vs Apoo, Jinbei vs X-Drake, Usopp vs Jack after he fights the Dukes in Sulong first, Sanji vs Queen and Zoro vs King

Last edited:
Zoro for the following reasons.

1 - Not including Drake, I believe Who's is the strongest F6. He's really interested in becoming a calamity so his level should be somewhere in-between mid command level and low commander level. Closer to mid.

2 - He's a swordsman and the manga as highlighted that.

3 - Who's has a cat theme, based on his subordinates outfits. That makes me believe he will be ancient zoan: model - saber tooth tiger. Zoro has had a tiger theme for his character.

Their battle would be a good warm up fight for Zoro. It will be a good chance to show off some of his new skill and ability before he fights King. Besides, if he wants to create a black blade it must be forged in battle so he needs a lot of fights.

The reason I don't include Drake is because I think he's much stronger then everybody realized and it's on his screen as part of his mission. He used to captain a sword. I put Drake above Who's.

If Zoro doesn't fight Who's then I see Killer fighting him.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Ashura and Denjiro didn’t spend the last 20 years of their lives preparing for this war just for their only role in the war to be jobbing to King. Marco can’t fight King or else it will be an extreme diff either way, so no Zoro vs King
Brook didn’t spend 5 years trying to get his shadow back just for him to job to Zombie Ryuma.

But that’s what happened.

Zoro for the following reasons.

1 - Not including Drake, I believe Who's is the strongest F6. He's really interested in becoming a calamity so his level should be somewhere in-between mid command level and low commander level. Closer to mid.

2 - He's a swordsman and the manga as highlighted that.

3 - Who's has a cat theme, based on his subordinates outfits. That makes me believe he will be ancient zoan: model - saber tooth tiger. Zoro has had a tiger theme for his character.

Their battle would be a good warm up fight for Zoro. It will be a good chance to show off some of his new skill and ability before he fights King. Besides, if he wants to create a black blade it must be forged in battle so he needs a lot of fights.

The reason I don't include Drake is because I think he's much stronger then everybody realized and it's on his screen as part of his mission. He used to captain a sword. I put Drake above Who's.

If Zoro doesn't fight Who's then I see Killer fighting him.

Nobody needs a warmup fight this arc. Too many characters will get screwed over then. Better to just have the main fights start earlier and last longer. No reason to give Zoro or Luffy or Law, etc more fights than the main ones. Luffy especially doesn't need one because he's already surprassed the YC class of pirate, theres nothing really to prove there.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Zoro finish deal with the gifters? Because as long as i see, if he still fighting gifters that mean Sanji/Luffy had the big possibility to fight Who'who.
Because seems like we gonna see Who'who in action next chapter.:yearight:

Nobody needs a warmup fight this arc. Too many characters will get screwed over then. Better to just have the main fights start earlier and last longer. No reason to give Zoro or Luffy or Law, etc more fights than the main ones. Luffy especially doesn't need one because he's already surprassed the YC class of pirate, theres nothing really to prove there.
I understand what you're saying but let's not forget that Luffy has already had a clash with 2 of the FS.

And it's true that there are a lot of characters in Wano so I'm expecting a lot of fights but I'm not expecting a lot of long fights except for a few certain characters.

Zoro finish deal with the gifters? Because as long as i see, if he still fighting gifters that mean Sanji/Luffy had the big possibility to fight Who'who.
Because seems like we gonna see Who'who in action next chapter.:yearight:
Zoro can show up in any possible time just like when he first ran into Luffy the first time.

I understand what you're saying but let's not forget that Luffy has already had a clash with 2 of the FS.

And it's true that there are a lot of characters in Wano so I'm expecting a lot of fights but I'm not expecting a lot of long fights except for a few certain characters.

Zoro can show up in any possible time just like when he first ran into Luffy the first time.
Depends on what you mean by "warmup". I don't want any character to have a "warmup" fight and specifically win where the opponent is done for the arc. If its a simple clash/skirmish like Luffy vs. Ulti/P1 then I'd love for there to be tons of those! We already got that with Apoo too and Kanjuro seems to be getting stuff like that right now.

Zoro is YC1 level. Who’s Who is only Vet level
Zoro is admiral level
Luffy is YC1 level+/Top high tier
Post automatically merged:

Well depends. I think Nico Robiin can probably beat Who's Who with her new demon form.
Franky and Brook would likely still lose but Zoro is far above Jack let alone who's who.

And judging by the way its going he's probably mid diffing king