Character Discussion Who’s The Most Annoying Among the 4 Females

Who’s the Most Annoying ?

• Total voters
Might be recency bias, but Yamato. She’s not only annoying but she absolutely adds nothing to the story, instead she takes time away from other characters.

Pudding definitely doesn’t deserve to be on this list. Her dual personality was just a silly gag that didn’t take much panel time

Last edited:
Yamato? She wasn't annoying at all. Evey Shirahoshi panel was her cowering or crying. Rebecca yama and pudding at least took action most of the time. Shirahoshi didnt do shit till the very end and even after that she was whining when caribou got her.

She is the poster child "Kyaa!!" Girl.

i like shirahoshi.

gave my vote to pudding. i find yamato quite annoying as well but at least she wasn't murderous and didn't try to trick unassuming people into a certain death. pudding is evil. also she's getting in the way of my beautiful sanji x viola ship :few:

edit: wait what, she also flipped the bird?! what an ill-mannered, disgusting creature :lusalty:

H

Herrera95

Shirahoshi. Worths for nothing. Just cry and talks to Sea King.

Yamato, brave warrior that goes toe to toe with Kaido.

Rebecca, brave gladiator that gets to finals at Coliseum.

Pudding, brave daughter that goes against her own mother(and that mother is Big Mom who has no problem killing her children).