Episode Discussion Why are people acting like they know more than Toei anime

Because while Toei may know how the arc ends, they’re clearly not being told minor details like Kaido blitzing Luffy

so it’s safe to say they don’t know shit. Just because you’re told the result doesn’t mean you know how to do the equation

Because while Toei may know how the arc ends, they’re clearly not being told minor details like Kaido blitzing Luffy

so it’s safe to say they don’t know shit. Just because you’re told the result doesn’t mean you know how to do the equation
Facts roo it just like me and you i know i fuck you but i dont how i did it :quest:
Post automatically merged:

Facts roo it just like me and you i know i fuck you but i dont how i did it :quest:
*know how

They clearly know since they were showing Zoro dusplayimg CoC all throughout the arc basically. They knew about denjiro etc...

He didn't know that he could imbue CoC to attacks like armament.
You love making shit up, don't you? Every CoC user can use CoC behind their attacks.

What Luffy learned is COVERING yourself in it. Oda is marking those attacks with a flowing black lightning. Zoro didn't have it.

Zoro just used CoC like Luffy or Don Chinjao did in Dressrosa. He didn't coat his blades in it.

Whose to say they consulted on Oda with this, but didn't consult with Oda on that?

The anime doesn't remain Canon because you can't cherry pick what Toei might or might not have "consulted with Oda" on. Everyone is free to have their own interpretations of the Manga, even the ones who animate it. At the end of the day however, the only thing that can be considered canon is what is actually drawn by the author, as that is his vision, and what he chooses to portray in his story. Others interpretations of his story remains just that.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
If you slept for the past few years, Zoro knows what CoC is. He was confused why Kaido asked about it because Kaido meant CoC coating but didn't specify.

You need CoC coating to hurt Kaido like that.
especially when there is reason to believe that zoro intentionally used his conquerors in ch 997. he very clearly knows what it is and toei has been showing it all over this arc - from the interaction in the gambling house, at the seppuku stage and now in episode 984.

there's no way toei just contacted oda to add the yamato portion in ep 984 and not ask him about whether the zoro portion is okay.