Character Discussion Why are people disrespecting Sanji for asking for help when Zoro did the same thing?

Is Sanji wrong for asking Robin for help?

• Total voters

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Zoro literally asked the person he wants to surpass for help for the sake of the crew, but when Sanji trusts his crew mate and asks for help so he can save the scabbards it’s pathetic? I’m confused?
Simple. When it comes to Zoro, he get a pass while if Sanji makes one small mistake, people make a big deal out of it.
Can someone tag everyone please?
No need to. People's gonna swarm in like bunch of maggots in a couple minutes.

Zoro threw away his pride so he could get stronger for his crew. That was one of the best displays of character development in the series considering he was introduced as a character that would kill Luffy if he ever got in his way.

Sanji got himself caught in the middle of war and did exactly what his enemy asked by yelling for Robin to come to where he is, luring her into a trap and revealing her location to a Yonko crew and government organization that want to kidnap her.

Very different situations.

Zoro threw away his pride so he could get stronger for his crew. That was one of the best displays of character development in the series considering he was introduced as a character that would kill Luffy if he ever got in his way.

Sanji got himself caught in the middle of war and did exactly what his enemy asked by yelling for Robin to come to where he is, luring her into a trap and revealing her location to a Yonko crew and government organization that want to kidnap her.

Very different situations.
First of all he didnt reveal her location....she wasnt even there at the time.

Now she saved Sanji and did what he wanted. She can leave the location, no one is forcing her to stay.

sanji throughout the arc has been acting in the best interest of thecrew which left nami and the others to chase prostitutes. it begins to pile up for me

in this chap

1. calling robin is exactly what the enemy wants , it was a trap.
2. He caved in too easily
3. if sanji cant hit women, could finish off the male gifters , he can certainly get away but I guess thats asking too much.

my expectations were a bit high.
fire prob doesnt work on the webs.

Yh Zoro's worse cause he shat on his own dream. Sanji knew Robin could save him and she did it in mere seconds. She did Sanji's job and he was gone by the end of the chap.
asking the person you want to surpass to train you isnt shitting on your dream if that person is able to get you closer to that dream that you ever could yourself.

if I wanted to be the best student in class and I could be if I chose to study with the top student, I am not shitting on my dream.

just lol at the state of this .
hope you guys get something better to hang onto so you dont have to search hard for" W's" or comparisons" with this character as hard as you do rn. so you dont have to talk about "character development" and act like this is the first time sanji would depend on another crewmate.

sanji throughout the arc has been acting in the best interest of thecrew which left nami and the others to chase prostitutes. it begins to pile up for me

in this chap

1. calling robin is exactly what the enemy wants , it was a trap.
2. He caved in too easily
3. if sanji cant hit women, could finish off the male gifters , he can certainly get away but I guess thats asking too much.

my expectations were a bit high.
fire prob doesnt work on the webs.

asking the person you want to surpass to train you isnt shitting on your dream if that person is able to get you closer to that dream that you ever could yourself.

if I wanted to be the best student in class and I could be if I chose to study with the top student, I am not shitting on my dream.

just lol at the state of this .
hope you guys get something better to hang onto so you dont have to search hard for" W's" or comparisons" with this character as hard as you do rn. dont have to talk about "character development" and act like this is the first time sanji would depend on another crewmate.
The sad thing alot of people are making it about robin when its not, its about sanji weakness and him putting his nakama in danger time and time again if this was luffy or zoro it wouldnt be different he lured them into a trap midwar.
This is not about robin being weak and whether she will get caught or not is irrelevant this is about him increasing the chance of her and brooks harm. So he doesnt want to hurt women him self but he will let robin fight a fight in which she will take hits in, robin is a women too but as long as she gets hit from someone else it doesnt matter. Cp0 will be after her because if her knowledge and broadcasting her location to everyone is not a good thing. And before someone asks why you mentioning robin and not brook its because sanji called for robin and not brook. But if he called for anyone else it would be the same except the cp0 part. And him not harming women part which is pure hypocrisy.

Those are not the same.

Sanji needed help to get out of the situation he was in.

Zoro asked Mihawk to train him for the sole purpose of becoming stronger to help Luffy achieve his goal. It really was a continuation of Zoro willing to sacrifice himself, against Kuma, so Luffy wouldn't be captured.

If Sanji didn't call for help he was going to be killed. If Mihawk didn't train Zoro then he just would have went off and trained by himself.

People slandering Sanji for this is trying to make it seem like Robin can't handle herself in a tough situation. So what if CP0 know where Robin is. They aren't trying to get her right now. They are chillin watching the chaos unfold. And the entire basis of the dumb argument is because a new member of the SH, Jinbe, doesn't know how capable Robin is. No other SH had issues with Sanji asking Robin for help. It also sets up Robin vs Black Maria. Seriously, what is the down side of that outcome???

well robin will dig herself out of it so it will be pushed aside.
but its simple. people will go any length to see the positives in the characters they like and they will convince themselves this was so great.
I find sanji fans reaching for it a lot more than others. finding it (the positives) since post ts is like looking for a needle in a haystack ..

reminds me of how fun the days of does "sanji have hardening " threads
for others it was plain to see when they used it
for this bloke they had to pull out the magnifying glass to convince themselves he had shown it.

imo I hope he finishes off wano in the best way possible
so I dont have to see people reaching this much.

well robin will dig herself out of it so it will be pushed aside.
but its simple. people will go any length to see the positives in the characters they like and they will convince themselves this was so great.
I find sanji fans reaching for it a lot more than others. finding it (the positives) since post ts is like looking for a needle in a haystack ..

reminds me of how fun the days of does "sanji have hardening " threads
for others it was plain to see when they used it
for this bloke they had to pull out the magnifying glass to convince themselves he had shown it.

imo I hope he finishes off wano in the best way possible
so I dont have to see people reaching this much.
some really think this was a good chapter for sanji lmfao :milaugh: saw many comments on reddit yt defeding the cuck

Last edited: