Character Discussion Why are people disrespecting Sanji for asking for help when Zoro did the same thing?

Is Sanji wrong for asking Robin for help?

• Total voters
The mental gymnastics is in overdrive today.

So let me get this straight, Its ok for Zoro to ask for help because it will make him stronger so that he won't be a liability, but Sanji gets crucified asking for help so that he can help the Scabbards because of a situation he can't get out of because of his honor to not hit women???? Both ask for help to improve the situation they were in.
we look at context here .....
its almost as if they are vastly different

one only requires sacrificing your pride.
while the other was a situation you put yourself in, you could prob get out if you really wanted to, and requires possibly delivering an ally right into the hands of an enemy .
stop being obtuse.

So let me get this straight, Its ok for Zoro to ask for help because it will make him stronger so that he won't be a liability, but Sanji gets crucified asking for help so that he can help the Scabbards because of a situation he can't get out of because of his honor to not hit women???? Both ask for help to improve the situation they were in.
Zoro set aside his pride after he realized Luffy lost Ace his brother. And they all were defeated by Kuma twice.
Sanji throws away his pride against Germa soon as he meets Page One the weakest Tobi Roppo.

Not even bashing. There’s just levels to this shit.

Zoro set aside his pride after he realized Luffy lost Ace his brother. And they all were defeated by Kuma twice.
Sanji throws away his pride against Germa soon as he meets Page One the weakest Tobi Roppo.

Not even bashing. There’s just levels to this shit.
the fact you had to point this out ....
lol
putting on the rs is sanji putting his pride aside for the good of the crew
not this garbage yall cook up to make this somehow a great moment.

yeah, finding whore and end up being a hostage despite knowing there is a possibility that is a trap is good, jeopardize his crewmember is good too, right?

damn bro the burn :milaugh:
What’s funny is, Zoro was handling Kuma business personally. And once again Sanji waltz into a mans world as a liability. Zoro said if you don’t sit your candy ass down.

Zoro takes nothing happened pain and then Sabaody pain, and then Luffy loses his brother, all of this reported directly from Mihawk who saw it all. But this moment is to clown Zoro and bring him down to Sanjis level.. could you believe this type of shit exists in 2021?

No wonder Oda is defecating all over Sanjis miserable fanbase.

What’s funny is, Zoro was handling Kuma business personally. And once again Sanji waltz into a mans world as a liability. Zoro said if you don’t sit your candy ass down.

Zoro takes nothing happened pain and then Sabaody pain, and then Luffy loses his brother, all of this reported directly from Mihawk who saw it all. But this moment is to clown Zoro and bring him down to Sanjis level.. could you believe this type of shit exists in 2021?

No wonder Oda is defecating all over Sanjis miserable fanbase.
they really compare this retard crying like a bitch with zoro and mihawk shit lmfao

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

is sanji slower than the fodder that captured him twice ?
is his fire weaker than brooks ice that can break the webs ?

sanji could have escaped himself
zoro on his own for 2 years wouldnt get stronger than training by mihawk for 2 years

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
"People are shitting on Sanji, let's find something to bash Zoro, even though he's not related to this situation in any way"

Everyone already said everything you need to know before me.
I never bashed Zoro? :kaidowhat:

I’m just finding it hypocritical how people make fun of Sanji asking for help when Zoro did the same thing. Atleast read the thread first