Character Discussion Why are people disrespecting Sanji for asking for help when Zoro did the same thing?

Is Sanji wrong for asking Robin for help?

• Total voters
Zoro's stupidity got him cuffed in the first place. He could have just avoid it.
How was he supposed to know Usopp would handcuff him?
Zoro cutting his legs off is also pretty stupid. Like he's not Shiki, even if he can move without his legs, he can't win against Mr 3 due to his versatility. And Sanji can't do anything against Black Maria so he asked Robin for help, is Zoro asking Mihawk to train him or Luffy asking Rayleigh to train him a mistake as well?
So Zoro should’ve given up and not tried to escape at all. It is stupid that Zoro tries to escape by any mean necessary. This is what you are comparing to Sanji here?

why? I dont understand how Zoro being a person who doesnt give up is comparable here?
Guts sacrifice his own hand to save his loved one.
Whatever.
So Zoro trying to cut his legs to fight Mr3 to save his crew is lesser than Guts because he’s not fucking anyone on the crew???

I mean dude, if you dont actually want to argue then why are you bringing this up?

again you bring up Zoro asking Mihawk for help as if Zoro was in a life and death situation that could endanger his crew mates like Sanji... What are you even saying now? Is there a logic to anything you are comparing?

can you provide one bit of reasoning to anything at all here?

The problem isn't even Sanji relying on a crewmate, but him leaving his crew in a battle against 2 emperors to fall for such a dumb trap and being unable to escape despite being much stronger than everybody there. Can't the dude literally ignite himself after the timeskip? I'm all for flawed characters that aren't perfect but this is just ridiculous at this state of the series. Screw Oda