Character Discussion Why are people disrespecting Sanji for asking for help when Zoro did the same thing?

Is Sanji wrong for asking Robin for help?

• Total voters
Hey guys, this is me in the way of finding whores, and btw, yes, i left my crew at the beginning of the war
Wasn't his next appearance when he saved Momo from King and Queen? Would have been the most game-changing death and he prevented it and we got no word on the prostitutes. No word that Sanji even visited them (considering Black Maria wasn't in her brothel and all her girls are with her). Sanji left then the next time we see him, he saves the future Shogun from 2 Calamities. Not like he wasn't doing anything.

Wasn't his next appearance when he saved Momo from King and Queen? Would have been the most game-changing death and he prevented it and we got no word on the prostitutes. No word that Sanji even visited them (considering Black Maria wasn't in her brothel and all her girls are with her). Sanji left then the next time we see him, he saves the future Shogun from 2 Calamities. Not like he wasn't doing anything.
@NotTommy i will only say this to you because i like you, But you are stanning the wrong character. I wouldnt say this to most sanji fans.

man listen, i was just trolling him because i found it pathethic he compare it to Zoro, you are one the most sane Sanji fan i've ever encountered, i sometimes feel bad for slandering Sanji when you're around xD.

Sanji trusting Robin is not the problem, him revealing the location is the problem
It's not a problem. If it was, Robin would leave the location. Robin has completed everything Sanji has asked her to do. She has saved him and he has escaped. Her choosing to stay there whilst knowing that location is broadcasted throughout Onigashma, is all on her.

It's not a problem. If it was, Robin would leave the location. Robin has completed everything Sanji has asked her to do. She has saved him and he has escaped. Her choosing to stay there whilst knowing that location is broadcasted throughout Onigashma, is all on her.
Of course it's all up to her, but it doesnt change the fact that sanji was naive for revealing the exact location

Sanji trusting Robin is not the problem, him revealing the location is the problem
Didn't Robin strike a pose with the Straw Hats earlier this act? And she talked with Marco out in the open. She hasn't been hiding. CP-0 has info on the status on all of Kaido's executives and has the stats on the forces on both sides of the war, why wouldn't they know where Robin is? They were highlighted as not interested in taking action currently.

In regards to the Beast Pirates, Robin was looking for ways to help, Marco even tells her and Brook that they're too valuable to spend time fighting randos. So it's clear she would fight someone significant. The only issues was the trap and Robin can instantly teleport, Sanji knows she'll be fine hence he asked her. Even if someone else came after her, she can teleport away.

But in regards to just Sanji, yeah, it was reckless.

Last edited:
@NotTommy i will only say this to you because i like you, But you are stanning the wrong character. I wouldnt say this to most sanji fans.
Thanks. Don't worry, there's just stuff about Sanji I really like. It's not like I don't see his issues, they're very apparent, I just enjoy everything else too. I enjoy a lot of One Piece characters but yeah, stanning Sanji's a hassle.

man listen, i was just trolling him because i found it pathethic he compare it to Zoro, you are one the most sane Sanji fan i've ever encountered, i sometimes feel bad for slandering Sanji when you're around xD.
I get it. I'm actually trying to learn the mood more. Don't worry about the slandering, I get it. It's hard with trolling from based sides but no worries.

Didn't Robin strike a pose with the Straw Hats earlier this act? And she talked with Marco out in the open. She hasn't been hiding. CP-0 has info on the status on all of Kaido's executives and has the stats on the forces on both sides of the war, why wouldn't they know where Robin is? They were highlighted as not interested in taking action currently.

In regards to the Beast Pirates, Robin was looking for ways to help, Marco even tells her and Brook that they're too valuable to spend time fighting randos. So it's clear she would fight someone significant. The only issues was the trap and Robin can instantly teleport, Sanji knows she'll be fine hence he asked her. Even if someone else came after her, she can teleport away.
Let's talk as if we're the strawhats

Premise A
"Robin was already in the frontline and nobody is capturing her, Therefore Robin can travel freely anywhere she want because they (BP) seem to have no interest in Robin"

Now, i ask you, what's the difference with this premise

Premise B
"There are a group of people enjoying their time in a rainforest, they then came across a pack of wolf. However, the wolves seemed to have no interest in that group of people. Consequently, that group of people proceeded to act whatever they want since they have the premise that the wolves are not attacking them"

If you were in that group, do you think it's fine to do such act?

I want sanji to take a dub just for you
:sweat::josad:
This is exactly how I feel when @Kuro Ashi @NotTommy @Celestial D. Dragon are around.
Almost as if, if when fans respect Zoro, or at the least not downplay him, we can respect Sanji :nicagesmile: mind blown