Questions & Mysteries Why are some people considering Oden to be levels below Mihawk ?

Who said yoru was black then. Or if he even had yoru at that.
That’s funny I ask u every time. Who said 1-1 bet on Kaido was a thing during the oden fight. U seemly never need any proof when fraudhawk not involved.

But since I’m not like u, here’s part of an explanation. Mihawk post shanks fights has never fought anyone above him. So it makes significant less sense, he’d awakened his Black blade post fighting his greatest rival.
Younger mihawk and it's shanks get famous for fighting against younger mihawk
What exactly does this change about my statements?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
That’s funny I ask u every time. Who said 1-1 bet on Kaido was a thing during the oden fight. U seemly never need any proof when fraudhawk not involved.

But since I’m not like u, here’s part of an explanation. Mihawk post shanks fights has never fought anyone above him. So it makes less since he awakened post fighting his greatest rival.

What exactly does this change about my statements?
Kaido was called invincible then as he is now. Not sure what relevance that has here.
It was never said shanks was his last fight
Just that when he found no more challengers he sailed for fun and became a warlord.
And we know either he or kuma was the last warlord to join out of the originial from the ace novel iirc. So there were plenty of years for him to fight till he got bored.

Kaido was called invincible then as he is now. Not sure what relevance that has here.
So no actual indication the 1-1 shit actually existed tho right... Anyway I was just calling u out for ur cave dweller like tendencies.
:suresure:

It was never said shanks was his last fight
Just that when he found no more challengers he sailed for fun and became a warlord.
And we know either he or kuma was the last warlord to join out of the originial from the ace novel iirc. So there were plenty of years for him to fight till he got bored.
Yet till this day he longs for someone to surpass “shanks”. Obviously indicating he’s never fought anyone stronger then 2 armed shanks. We already discussed how his irrelevant to the Yonko/ Admirals/ WG.

So again it’s far more likely he achieved his black blade against his greatest rival. Not weaker east blue trash.

HA001

So no actual indication the 1-1 shit actually existed tho right... Anyway I was just calling u out for ur cave dweller like tendencies.

Yet till this day he longs for someone to surpass “shanks”. Obviously indicating he’s never fought anyone stronger then 2 armed shanks. We already discussed how his irrelevant to the Yonko/ Admirals/ WG.

So again it’s far more likely he achieved his black blade against his greatest rival. Not weaker east blue trash.
Wtf are you on about now retard. The 1 vs 1 shit is just rumours the srub needed to sneak oden with 1000 and STILL was saved from dying by a hag

That still has nothing to do with shanks being his last fight. Just his biggest. And yes when hes not allied with the warlords you dumbass the marines are after him as he has a bounty.

Wtf are you on about now retard. The 1 vs 1 shit is just rumours the srub needed to sneak oden with 1000 and STILL was saved from dying by a hag
So again no actual proof the saying existed?? So why ask for proof mihawk had a black blade back then??
That still has nothing to do with shanks being his last fight. Just his biggest. And yes when hes not allied with the warlords you dumbass the marines are after him as he has a bounty.
Didn’t I tell u to send me that caves address. U clearly need me to send u a lamp. Cause I never once claimed shanks was his last fight. Only he’s never fought anyone stronger. It’s obviously too dark in that cave
Mihawk a literally nobody, he has no relevant ambitious that would worry the WG. An no crew or influence that the navy would care about. Very little chance any admiral or warlord even got orders to deal with him.

Reason it just cause WSS and Black Blade wheter Mihawk himself make it black or inherited it. Mihawk good feat nothing compare to Oden with just cutting Ice, other bad feat answering both scihiukai called by WG, chasing fodder Don Krieg around East Blue, being thrown like a thrash by WG

HA001

So again no actual proof the saying existed?? So why ask for proof mihawk had a black blade back then??
Didn’t I tell u to send me that caves address. U clearly need me to send u a lamp. Cause I never once claimed shanks was his last fight. Only he’s never fought anyone stronger. It’s obviously too dark in that cave
Mihawk a literally nobody, he has no relevant ambitious that would worry the WG. An no crew or influence that the navy would care about. Very little chance any admiral or warlord even got orders to deal with him.
Mihawks blade is a real thing, kaidos fake rumours are not theres a big difference.

Lmfao dont kid yourself like you can afford to buy a lamp tramp.

Thatsa fleet 10 ships on panel, a buster call, for someone with no crew just one man. Yeah seems like they really dont care.

Some info on a buster call what the marines have sent to ONE MAN

The Buster Call is the ultimate form of military attack used by the Marines. It is a result of the Marine doctrine of Absolute Justice. Aokiji claims that a Buster Call is equal to an entire nation's military.
Since the Buster Call is an order of such destructive powers, only the very highest authorities are granted the power to initiate it. This authority is granted to at most ten people. Four of these are the three Admirals and the Fleet Admiral: the highest-ranking authorities in the Marines. The other six are their counterparts in the World Government: the Five Elders and the Commander-in-Chief.

The only way for someone of a lower rank to initiate a Buster Call is if they are legally granted permission and a Golden Den Den Mushi by one who has the authority. There are two known instances of this: when Admiral Sengoku gave permission to Spandine,[1] and when Admiral Aokiji gave permission to Spandam.[2]

oden aint tiers below
prob talking to a vocal minority
at the very least still a high diff fight .
but you will also see folks call oden > mihawk which I also find laughable
there's a reason oden couldnt turn enma black as devoted to swordsmanship as he was
there's reason enough to believe oden wasnt even the strongest swordsman in his own era.

people who think he's stronger based on cutting kaido
with kaido mentioning how good his sword skills were
would be delusional to think mihawk isnt doing significantly worse to kaido if such an instance came. would zoro be > mihawk to if he ends up dissecting kaido?
lmao.

Wasn’t mihawk equal to non black blade 2 armed shanks??
did mihawk have a black blade 13 yrs ago ?
duels were never stated to be equal.....

HA001

oden aint tiers below
prob talking to a vocal minority
at the very least still a high diff fight .
but you will also see folks call oden > mihawk which I also find laughable
there's a reason oden couldnt turn enma black as devoted to swordsmanship as he was
there's reason enough to believe oden wasnt even the strongest swordsman in his own era.

people who think he's stronger based on cutting kaido
with kaido mentioning how good his sword skills were
would be delusional to think mihawk isnt doing significantly worse to kaido if such an instance came. would zoro be > mihawk to if he ends up dissecting him?
lmao.

did mihawk have a black blade 13 yrs ago ?
duels were never stated to be equal.....
Lmfao i just realised
This man was that much of a devoted swordsman not only did he teach the scabbards ryou he tried to teach them his own oden nitoryu and people tried say hes not a pures swordsman Lmfao and he STILL couldnt make a black blade.

Mihawks blade is a real thing, kaidos fake rumours are not theres a big difference.
Another caveman type response. wtf this have to do with u requiring evidence in mihawk case, an not in Kaido? Just admit ur bias already it’s clearly as day
:whitepress:

Lmfao dont kid yourself like you can afford to buy a lamp tramp.

Thatsa fleet 10 ships on panel, a buster call, for someone with no crew just one man. Yeah seems like they really dont care.

Some info on a buster call what the marines have sent to ONE MAN

The Buster Call is the ultimate form of military attack used by the Marines. It is a result of the Marine doctrine of Absolute Justice. Aokiji claims that a Buster Call is equal to an entire nation's military.
Since the Buster Call is an order of such destructive powers, only the very highest authorities are granted the power to initiate it. This authority is granted to at most ten people. Four of these are the three Admirals and the Fleet Admiral: the highest-ranking authorities in the Marines. The other six are their counterparts in the World Government: the Five Elders and the Commander-in-Chief.

The only way for someone of a lower rank to initiate a Buster Call is if they are legally granted permission and a Golden Den Den Mushi by one who has the authority. There are two known instances of this: when Admiral Sengoku gave permission to Spandine,[1] and when Admiral Aokiji gave permission to Spandam.[2]
U just proved my point. They sent fodder after him, the same scum sent to capture the buggy’s of the world.... While shanks was potentially clashing with Yonko/Admirals/ WG. An we dnt actually know the WG/Navy give 2 shits about mihawk specifically. That was there initial response to their disbandment. We dnt know what effort they’ll put into finding him after this.

Lmfao i just realised
This man was that much of a devoted swordsman not only did he teach the scabbards ryou he tried to teach them his own oden nitoryu and people tried say hes not a pures swordsman Lmfao and he STILL couldnt make a black blade.
folks are walking themselves into a back corner with this
if zoro ends up cutting kaido
he will have better in screen feats than mihawk
so that must mean he's stronger too? lmao

fact is
oden has better on screen feats than
shanks
big mom

but we certainly dont think he's stronger. @Albino 👑 you prob arent reading the arguments half-assedly.
no one said because he doesnt have a black blade he is much weaker .
you also dont know when mihawk attained the black blade and if that was ever a factor against shanks.

one things for sure a lot of people are cutting kaido
not a lot of people walk around with supreme grade swords
not a lot of people have held black blade, literally 2 in history
and not a lot of people are the wss
you put those together and you see why mihawk will always be viewed in a greater light.

you see people who say mihawk one shots kaido which is def mind buggling
but you also see people who said kaido neg diffs sulong minks and scabbards
both creditless opinions but thats the beauty of opinions.
Post automatically merged:

Young shanks, rayleigh, roger no black blade yet still comparable to mihawk if not stronger

Having 1 doesn't automatically put you above someone who doesn't let alone way above
having one in addition to be wss
surely put you above...

anyone way above oden prob likes of roger and newgate.

oden higher than him no contest here. as roger key factor to be PK and wb second man in command. he was greatest enemy of kaido. who was mihawk biggest enemy? 24 years old shanks? he couldnt even put a scar on shanks.
i bet denjiro could beat shanks mid diff at that time considering denjiro is yc2 lv. even dfless blackbeard can put scar on him

Young shanks, rayleigh, roger no black blade yet still comparable to mihawk if not stronger

Having 1 doesn't automatically put you above someone who doesn't let alone way above
the main factor of Oden being weaker than Mihawk isn't black blade imo , but Oden being more comparable to Base Kaido

Hybrid Kaido/Awakened Akainu/Awakened Aokiji will completely wreck Oden . and i expect Mihawk to have some power up to match them

overall Oden would give High Diff , or at least Upper Mid Diff to Mihawk though .