Chapter Discussion Why are the Admirals being so sympathetic

I know they kinda always been this way, but even Akainu seems to be talking like he cares about Kuma Will. It seems Oda has been showing their soft side since this final Saga started. Why dies Oda keep putting them in situation Kuzan vs Garp, Kizaru vs Sentomaru and Akainu talking about Kuma being a dog. What is Oda cooking for the Admirals especially the OG Admirals

I know they kinda always been this way, but even Akainu seems to be talking like he cares about Kuma Will. It seems Oda has been showing their soft side since this final Saga started. Why dies Oda keep putting them in situation Kuzan vs Garp, Kizaru vs Sentomaru and Akainu talking about Kuma being a dog. What is Oda cooking for the Admirals especially the OG Admirals
The red dog doesn't care about Kuma, he already said Kuma is dead already, he is just curious what Kuma is trying to do because its weird for his halfdead ass alone trying to attack Marijoa, there should be a reason behind it.

I’ve always thought of Akainu being an exception to this.
Nah all of them genuinely follow their Justice and genuinely work to make the world a safe place for those who live within the world government islands.

I expect Sakazuki and Aramaki the two “evil” villains to have backstories that explain their extreme ideologies. Sakazuki clearly had a rough childhood on the street and Aramakis tattoo points to him having a very rough past as well.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The characterization of Kuzan & Kizaru is on point. Especially Kizaru, the last three chapters have been amazing for him.

But I think it's because they aren't pirates. Not to say that in a negative way, but pirates are selfish by nature and play by their own rules. So, Kaido attacking the scabbards, supernova, or anyone really? That's his personal business, he's not conflicted with it. There's no room for nuance.

Admirals on the other hand? This is their careers, they believe in something bigger then their own personal beliefs, so there's a lot more room to write them as conflicted and with that inner turmoil.

IMO, it's just an option Oda only really has for a select group, so he's taking it.

Nah all of them genuinely follow their Justice and genuinely work to make the world a safe place for those who live within the world government islands.

I expect Sakazuki and Aramaki the two “evil” villains to have backstories that explain their extreme ideologies. Sakazuki clearly had a rough childhood on the street and Aramakis tattoo points to him having a very rough past as well.
Red Dog doesn't care Warlords destroying ''world government'' islands, if not for Fujitora, Warlords would keep doing whatever they wanted.

Red Dog only wants to make the world safer for his Celestial Dragon masters. Same as Ryokugyu.

Aokiji literally choose to be an underling to Teach because being an underling to Teach is much better than the Celestials and their dog Sakazuki.

Akainu doesn't give a abird's shit about Kuma, he's just interested to know what's going on. When it comes to Kuma escaping Akainu: is it really that hard to believe that one of the fastest characters in the warlord with flaying ability can escape Akainu? Seriously people?

Akainu doesn't give a abird's shit about Kuma, he's just interested to know what's going on. When it comes to Kuma escaping Akainu: is it really that hard to believe that one of the fastest characters in the warlord with flaying ability can escape Akainu? Seriously people?
Even Jinbe's slow ass was going to escape from him if not for carrying Luffy's body and Aokiji cornering Jinbe by freezing the sea right before the jump.

The red dog doesn't care about Kuma, he already said Kuma is dead already, he is just curious what Kuma is trying to do because its weird for his halfdead ass alone trying to attack Marijoa, there should be a reason behind it.
Seems like Vegapunk made sure he wasn't completely a machine.

There is something more to Kuma we are yet to know the key part is missing maybe something booney saw it in his flashback memories .
Post automatically merged:

I always thought the admirals were no villains. Kizaru's recent characterization kind of solidified that idea. The real villains are the CDs and the Blackbeard pirates.

You beat me to it
Except Akainu will be hard for Oda to redeem him considering he killed lot of innocent ohara people .

Kizaru is definately going down to luffy thats why his path of redemption being shown.

I feel Admirals will be final villains going as manga is heading towards.

Kizaru , Fujitora , Ryokogyu have their own personalities but their goals are still getting rid of pirates and they still serve World Govt .

I can see Fujitora switching to RA as chapters progress since his goals aligns with dragons , i can totally see him joining.

Rest are going down its simple . Kizaru's downfall was written when sabody saga was written. Its payback arc and it looks like Luffy vs Akainu will happen.

Admirals are new Yonkos for luffy he simply needs to take them out to fight Imu.

Kizaru seems emotional fighting his mentor but he wants them dead so in a way i think he enjoy too much of Admiral privileges . Oda is pretty much clear.

Akainu's methods are extreme, but his methods stem from his own version of justice. In Akainu's mind, Ohara's scholars were dangerous to the world and needed to be taken care of even if it meant killing a lot of innocent people.
Could be but also he represent the exact opposite to freedom as well.

Akainu's past must be he dealt with evil pirates so no doubt his ideals have become extermists in thought.

Could be but also he represent the exact opposite to freedom as well.
The point is Akainu is no evil. As I said, if you want evil, you have to look at CDs and Blackbeard pirates. Like CDs, Akainu doesnt massacre an entire country just to test a weapon, own a slave and brand them like animals. When it comes to Blackbeard pirates, look no further than Shiryu or Devon, bloodthirsty psychopaths to the point Devon wanted to collect Boa's head as a trophy, Akainu is a saint compared to them