General & Others Why are Zoro fans never satisfied?

He blocked Kaido and BM’s combined attack, permanently scarred Kaido, then Oda pulled a senzu bean outta his ass just so Zoro could also beat King. But his fanboys still aren’t satisfied. They want him to finish Kaido intead of Luffy too :seriously:
Cause we don't settle. Just like Zoro could of said well i already fought Ryuma and oars. I should just chill when Kuma comes.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Kaido wants to be Pirate King.

So if him and his crew get defeated on Wano, and Luffy and the other Worst Generation members keep making a beeline for Laugh Tale to find the One Piece, why would Kaido just go back to Wano and let everyone else go for the throne?
I will give you a few minutes to rethink what you just pointed out.

If you won't see.

How he can go after PK title if his crew gets defeated?

20 fucking years ago where he wasn't even close to being Yonko.
So you think just because Kaido is a Yonko he could walk into Wano solo and make the entire Country bow to him?, and do as he says?

And this would be after everyone witnesses him being defeated?

The people of Wano never supported Kaido in the first place. They followed Orochi because he was the shogun. They would never bow to an outsider, which is why Kaido used Orochi in the first place.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
So you think just because Kaido is a Yonko he could walk into Wano solo and make the entire Country bow to him?, and do as he says?

The people of Wano never supported Kaido in the first place. They followed Orochi because he was the shogun. They would never bow to an outsider, which is why Kaido used Orochi in the first place.
He doesn't give a shit about the people he's about to drop an island on them. Wtf are you even reading

If by finish you mean "kill" there is actual buildup and hints for Zoro being the one to kill Kaido and ZKK has been analyzed and discussed to death. You can find a lot of material on that here. Everything considered, I find the theory very plausible at the least and yeah, I strongly, strongly believe that it's going to happen.

I also think that Luffy will ultimately win in a 1 vs 1 fight against Kaido and this has been built up as well.

People were saying some of most diverse shit about Zoro and what he was going to do/how strong he was, before Wano. It turns out that he surpassed a shit ton of expectations. Many were/are very quick at labelling some Zoro fans "cancerous" or "zorotards" for some of their takes. Heck, if Oda created a random account on Reddit before the raid and gave some predictions of what was going to happen on the rooftop, you can bet that he would be have been the target of such terms as well. And look at where we are now.

Of course fans can be excessive in their expectations or how strong they think he is (looking at you @nik87) but anticipating exceptional things from Zoro is perfectly fine. Oda is his first fan.
Lmfao! Y’all head canons seriously need to stop. This is a manga with over 1000 chapters and y’all still acting like this is some research project trying to analyse everything in order to predict what is going to happen. Y’all aren’t 18 anymore.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Luffy and his friends leave Wano after the war. Kaido comes back kill everyone and there is literally no one who can fight him.

Luffy's achievement becomes pointless and Wano is under pressure again.

I'm not asking for much...

I just want to see Zoro open his left eye and showcase his hawk eye, turn all three swords black, exchange sandai kitetsu for nidai kitetsu and make it a black blade as well, then have an implied sex scene with Hiyori and possibly become the Shogun of Wano.

Oops, almost forgot to say, and of course kill Kaido too.
At one moment you troll Zoro then bash Sanji and now this:gokulaugh: