Anime & Manga Why Chopper is better than Sanji.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I think each character is unique and there's no best and worst because there are so many features a character has and another don't

Then that would be unfair to make it an absolute statement

Like no one is as cute as Chopper in the crew so he is the best in that quality but no one can cook better than Sanji

This is just a mere example

Sanji is a f**** sandbag used only for punching bag.
This is true tho, the dude is good only to be beaten by vergo, dofflamingo, judge, now king.
And he still act tough like he is some hot shit, when he has no notable wins in nw.
At this point even if he fights some big name in kaidos crew, he will still be remembered forever as the nw punching bag, black fractured leg.

I think each character is unique and there's no best and worst because there are so many features a character has and another don't

Then that would be unfair to make it an absolute statement

Like no one is as cute as Chopper in the crew so he is the best in that quality but no one can cook better than Sanji

This is just a mere example
Took words right out my mouth

S

stealthblack

This is true tho, the dude is good only to be beaten by vergo, dofflamingo, judge, now king.
And he still act tough like he is some hot shit, when he has no notable wins in nw.
At this point even if he fights some big name in kaidos crew, he will still be remembered forever as the nw punching bag, black fractured leg.
1 shot the star of the gifters, sheephead, 1 shot raizen, 1 shot bobbin, neg diffed page1, beating yonkou, had a draw with king, chopper îs pleasure fodder level and a coward Like usopp

1 shot the star of the gifters, sheephead, 1 shot raizen, 1 shot bobbin, neg diffed page1, beating yonkou, had a draw with king, chopper îs pleasure fodder level and a coward Like usopp
Yo I dont give a shit about Chopper. The og post is just a failed troll anyway. In term of fighting, Sanji can beat 100 choppers at once, with the current feats of both of them.
But it is true that sanji was used as a hype tool for the main antogonists in the last few arcs. All the name you listened are just headliners level, outside page 1 and king, page 1 is not a big deal. it is true that sanji got the W here, but it is just one w vs a strong dude, and many loses vs other strong dudes. And with King it was a draw(if you count Sanji surviving his attack as a draw).
Im not anti Sanji, but I want his character to take more Ws than loses(and I dont count some fodders as Ws). In term of dealing with fodders, Sanji is champion.
It is just that Oda, teases us to much with Sanji, and he ends up not delivering our expectations.
The same happened in ph, dressroza, zou, wci.
Sanji was outplayed hard in all those arks, in term of fights.

Last edited:
P

PeperLevi

chopper is a f**** plushie used only for toy sales.
Post-TS Chopper suxs ass
Here we are again. Peoples with the nasty,ignorant and hollow words of "Blah blah blah Oda ruined Chopper forever after Time-Skip bleh bleh bleh."
The answer for it is in this video from Mr Morj,one of the best and most proeminent One Piece's youtubers. He explain it for everyone as a true kind,smart and wise people. Some time ago,i also lived worried about this matter,but after i watched this video,i got tranquil.

Here we are again. Peoples with the nasty,ignorant and hollow words of "Blah blah blah Oda ruined Chopper forever after Time-Skip bleh bleh bleh."
The answer for it is in this video from Mr Morj,one of the best and most proeminent One Piece's youtubers. He explain it for everyone as a true kind,smart and wise people. Some time ago,i also lived worried about this matter,but after i watched this video,i got tranquil.
Youtubers...

P

PeperLevi

S

Shuyaku

Gedatsu, Kumadori, Dosun, Big Mom's crocodile, and freaking Big Mom don't exist for you... Chopper fought them all and won in every matches

Sanji...
Vs Wadatsumi? Carried by Jinbe
Vs Vergo? Punching bag
Vs Doffy? Punching bag
Vs Judge? Punching bag
Vs Niji? Punching bag
Vs Daifuku? Punching bag
Vs Yuen? Punching bag
Vs Page One? Punching bag then using Raid Shit invis for running away
Vs King? Punching bag
A punching bag does get in lot of fights, and well Sanji is a pretty consistent while being one

His best feats are against his own crewmates, aka KOing Luffy, feeding Zoro razors, and abandoning Nami in search for hoes.

P

PeperLevi

this is a character discussion right? why are you talking about powerscaling?
ok? so every other east blue villain why is this a -1 for sanji while arlong,kuro,axe hand morgen vanished from the story
are you seriously calling wapol relevant to the story? i would like to know how is he relevant to the story?
you forgot when his lust helped the crew like in dressrosa without viola law wouldn’t know that doflamingo didn’t actually resign from the warlords
and in arlong park sanji destroyed kuroobi while chopper fought against the weakest members of crocodile’s org
i would like to know what chopper would have done if kureha was threatened by a yonko he wouldn’t just cry right?
most of what you say are just empty sentences only to make the post longer and most of your points are about their introduction since that’s the only time chopper had time to shine
1- I am comparing Sanji's history to Chopper's history.
2- Arc's Villains always has parallels with the good-alligned characters of the arc. The fact of the own history of the villain of Chopper's introduction arc continued after his defeat should add more content to Chopper's story in future.
3-After his defeat,Wapol got a Cover Story,where he became a powerful business man and king of one of the big kingdoms of world. The Reverie Arc made clear Wapol will have again confrontations with Straw Hats in One Piece's power game in future.
4-As i said,it also is part of the sad joke about Sanji with woman.
5-Kuroobi was a petty East Blue's villain. Babe,Drophy and Lassoo were capable Grand Line's villains. And the story made clear that the weaklings from Baroque Works were Mr 3,Mr 5 and Miss Valentines Day.
6-Kureha is powerful enough for take care of herself,even against Yonko's crews. And Chopper proved have the pirate spirit against Prometheus. If he know that his mother is being threatened,he will strike back without hesitate.
The empty sentences here are your,not mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.