Anime & Manga Why Chopper is better than Sanji.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one thing I like about Chopper, is that he always rises to the occassion, even if he acts cowardly at first.
He has demonstrated time and again that when back's against the wall, he picks up the phone answers the call

Chopper's Finest Hour:

Against Big Mom, a character stronger than 99.9999% of the OP world and her fleet, Chopper was willing to sacrifice himself to protect his crew. Chopper had this to say before facing his death:

What a beast
:finally:
Even Perospero, man who has sailed the New World with a Yonko crew for decades, was shitting himself at the sight of Chopper:

Why even make the comparisent ? lol

Why Sanji among all the SHs?

Sanji live rent free in your head I assume

too bad most of the fandom see chopper as a joke and a waste of time, no one even discuss anything about him, you can make hundreds of trash threads like this one and that fact won't change even a little
You sound triggered why so insecure it's just discussion you are free to disagree. Readers are allowed to make any comparisons just like how Sanji fans always compare him to Zoro, often times by trying to drag him to his level. I disagree about seeing Chopper as joke you can only speak for yourself, he will probably do one of the most important job by curing all the samurai who have been infected later defeat a tobbi roppo. You could argue that would be more useful than Sanji who might end up taking out single commander then be out of the battle for the rest of the arc.

Why even make the comparisent ? lol

Why Sanji among all the SHs?

Sanji live rent free in your head I assume

too bad most of the fandom see chopper as a joke and a waste of time, no one even discuss anything about him, you can make hundreds of trash threads like this one and that fact won't change even a little
hey can you ask sanji to pour your salt to my plate over here? Thanks.

You sound triggered why so insecure it's just discussion you are free to disagree. Readers are allowed to make any comparisons just like how Sanji fans always compare him to Zoro, often times by trying to drag him to his level. I disagree about seeing Chopper as joke you can only speak for yourself, he will probably do one of the most important job by curing all the samurai who have been infected later defeat a tobbi roppo. You could argue that would be more useful than Sanji who might end up taking out single commander then be out of the battle for the rest of the arc.
it's physically not possible to get triggered for a character as irrelevant as chopper, am just explaining the reality of the situation

from what I saw Sanji fans never cared about Zolo, Zolo fans often try to force the comparison because Zolo character is so boring and isn't worth talking about, but they need something related to Zolo to talk about and discuss hence bringing Sanji up to anything related to Zolo
hey can you ask sanji to pour your salt to my plate over here? Thanks.
idk where are you seeing the salt, it's not like am the one who's fan of an irrelevant character that no one talk about, and try to bring attention to said character by forcing a shitty comparison with Sanji because I can't stand barely anyone like the shitty character I like lol

it's physically not possible to get triggered for a character as irrelevant as chopper, am just explaining the reality of the situation

from what I saw Sanji fans never cared about Zolo, Zolo fans often try to force the comparison because Zolo character is so boring and isn't worth talking about, but they need something related to Zolo to talk about and discuss hence bringing Sanji up to anything related to Zolo

idk where are you seeing the salt, it's not like am the one who's fan of an irrelevant character that no one talk about, and try to bring attention to said character by forcing a shitty comparison with Sanji because I can't stand barely anyone like the shitty character I like lol
Buddy you are wrong about one thing. Sanji fans care about Zoro more than Zoro fans care about Sanji.

Yeah the sanji fans are rly bad boys.:seriously:
Zorobros are saints, they never talk back, they never insult other characters, they know what they are talking.:gokulaugh::suresure:

The one thing I like about Chopper, is that he always rises to the occassion, even if he acts cowardly at first.
He has demonstrated time and again that when back's against the wall, he picks up the phone answers the call

Chopper's Finest Hour:

Against Big Mom, a character stronger than 99.9999% of the OP world and her fleet, Chopper was willing to sacrifice himself to protect his crew. Chopper had this to say before facing his death:

What a beast
:finally:
Even Perospero, man who has sailed the New World with a Yonko crew for decades, was shitting himself at the sight of Chopper:
If Oda had delivered Chopper death instead of Pedro's :pepemotion:

Status
Not open for further replies.