Anime & Manga Why Chopper is better than Sanji.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zorobros in wci: Sanji is not cool, nooo, bro he has no fights, he clashed 1 time with niji and thats all, trust me, he is not cool.:steef:
Zorobros in wano: WHY ARE THE SANJIBROS TALKING ABOUT ZORO? WHYYYY? tell me why?:josad:
Well that was an arc almost entirely dedicated to Sanji, with half the strawhats in Wano it's only normal he would get more attention from everyone.

Sanji confirmed as second strongest in the crew.
Oda confirmed that Sanji is second or third strongest of the SH. Stronger than mascot. There you go.
According to some experts here, character's words (even assuming Queen actually meant that) = Oda's confirmation.

Guess what?

You guys will also believe that Pica can take care of not only the marine Admiral Fujitora, but also the pirates: Luffy, Zoro, and the whole Grand Fleet. Woah, what a wank... Your Pica sama wank has been surpassed @nik87
Post automatically merged:

It's also confirmed by WorstGen that Mont Dor and his army can capture Roger

Zorobros in wci: Sanji is not cool, nooo, bro he has no fights, he clashed 1 time with niji and thats all, trust me, he is not cool.:steef:
Zorobros in wano: WHY ARE THE SANJIBROS TALKING ABOUT ZORO? WHYYYY? tell me why?:josad:
I think coolness is not just about power levels.

I think that Sanji is not a powerhouse at all and yet I admit he has interesting quirks just as being a magnificent chef or being rather funny in his gag scenes. He also represents the stereotype of the anime perv, which is however a very recurrent one, he is still the only however.

So Oda cares about his character overall.

I think coolness is not just about power levels.

I think that Sanji is not a powerhouse at all and yet I admit he has interesting quirks just as being a magnificent chef or being rather funny in his gag scenes. He also represents the stereotype of the anime perv, which is however a very recurrent one, he is still the only however.

So Oda cares about his character overall.
You can think what you want pall, Sanji is a powerhouse, when you know about op as a whole.
Sanji is in top 100 most powerfull characters in this show so far. After this arc he will be legit commander level.
How many people are in the world of one piece? Millions, billions? If sanji is top 100( even top 1000 is good) from all those people, he is indeed a powerhouse.He is in the top 0.001% strongest people tho.
What are you refering when you say that he isnt a powerhouse. Do you want him to be in top 10-20 strongest people to be considered a powerhouse or what?
:lusalty:

Last edited:
You can think what you want pall, Sanji is a powerhouse, when you know about op as a whole.
Sanji is in top 100 most powerfull characters in this show so far. After this arc he will be legit commander level.
How many people are in the world of one piece? Millions, billions? If sanji is top 100( even top 1000 is good) from all those people, he is indeed a powerhouse.He is in the top 0.001% strongest people tho.
What are you refering when you say that he isnt a powerhouse. Do you want him to be in top 10-20 strongest people to be considered a powerhouse or what?
:lusalty:
I see him ranking 30 to 40 in the show.

I bet he will reach 10 to 20 by the end of the show however.

By powerhouse though I can see anyone ranking 1 to 15 however yes.

So that was my point about that thing.

P

PeperLevi

Chopper made into Ice oni

Sanji confirmed as second strongest in the crew.

oda b****slaped your thread:milaugh:
Oda confirmed that Sanji is second or third strongest of the SH. Stronger than mascot. There you go.
Have to agree Ice oni Chopper will be interesting but as a doctor he failed again for getting infected by virus.
Sanji's fans always rely in jokes for defend him.
When Sanji reach the rooftop of the skull,Jack will defeat him with a single attack.
@nik87 @Marimo_420 @Topi Jerami

P

PeperLevi

You are a joke. So is Chopper.
I talked in details about every single Chopper's points over Sanji and this thread is successful.
Looks like Sanji not have points over Chopper, which his fans can talk about in details here like i did. So,Chopper's fans won and Sanji's fans are the joke.
:holdthisl: :holdthisl: :holdthisl: :holdthisl: @nik87 @Marimo_420 @Topi Jerami

I talked in details about every single Chopper's points over Sanji and this thread is successful.
Looks like Sanji not have points over Chopper, which his fans can talk about in details here like i did. So,Chopper's fans won and Sanji's fans are the joke.
:holdthisl: :holdthisl: :holdthisl: :holdthisl: @nik87 @Marimo_420 @Topi Jerami
I don't read essay of 'jokes' as anything serious and worth countering. Oda already handed you L in chapter 995.

P

PeperLevi

I don't read essay of 'jokes' as anything serious and worth countering. Oda already handed you L in chapter 995.
You call my text that is full of the truest One Piece's content a bunch of jokes,but consider a Queen's line that plenty of things in the story prove as wrong a true Sanji's point against me and my thread?
You are a arrogant and coward Sanji's worshiper.

Status
Not open for further replies.