Speculations Why Coby might defeat Boa Hancock

This is not going to happen because you cannot fit a battle against Coby in the current time line. It can only happen during epilogue past Imu's sama defeat, and by then it doesn't fit either to have grudge because of boa.
Again that's cap. Coby specifically stated that when next they meet in the new world he will be vastly stronger. Luffy meeting coby or will atleast witness him before EOS
Post automatically merged:

Boa is attracting almost every men because of her beauty. Jokes on you. Strongest on verse.
Are she attractive then to follow her? No.

Is she even attracting them to want to fight her? No

Are the persons she attracting strong? No

Her whole niche is her beauty and even that's not enough hence why oda had to give her a fruit to further help her in the attracting regard

Again that's cap. Coby specifically stated that when next they meet in the new world he will be vastly stronger. Luffy meeting coby or will atleast witness him before EOS

Are she attractive then to follow her? No.

Is she even attracting them to want to fight her? No

Are the persons she attracting strong? No

Her whole niche is her beauty and even that's not enough hence why oda had to give her a fruit to further help her in the attracting regard
Lad take off the horny-wank glasses off for a second. You yourself realise that they won't be fighting until past Imu' defeat. This fight cannot be driven by a grudge because of Hancock, it will rather be something like Garp and Roger that were friends more than anything and this is the ultimate reason why Hancock shall never be defeated by Coby.

Lad take off the horny-wank glasses off for a second. You yourself realise that they won't be fighting until past Imu' defeat. This fight cannot be driven by a grudge because of Hancock, it will rather be something like Garp and Roger that were friends more than anything and this is the ultimate reason why Hancock shall never be defeated by Coby.
Again cap. It was made clear that they will be participating in another war. Helmeppo told coby we need to live so that we can get stronger so that we will show what we are made of when another war happens. This final war is what they will participated in. This war is going to be before EOS. EOS includes the actually ending of the franchise itself since it is called end of series. By EOS he will be admiral but before that his is going to be ranked vice admiral who has or has shown the strength to be comparable to one

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Boa: "I cant lose! I need to help luffy become the pirate King!"
Coby: "Did you say Luffy? Are you friends with him?"
Boa: "HE IS MY HUSBAND!"
Coby: "I understand, let me get my photobook of Luffy and me, could you prepare some tea my lady?"

Again cap. It was made clear that they will be participating in another war. Helmeppo told coby we need to live so that we can get stronger so that we will show what we are made of when another war happens. This final war is what they will participated in. This war is going to be before EOS. EOS includes the actually ending of the franchise itself since it is called end of series. By EOS he will be admiral but before that his is going to be ranked vice admiral who has or has shown the strength to be comparable to one
So you actually do agree he will be defeated after the world government?

They won't have a serious fight just can't see it Coby might even help her in some way to escape
Stop this disrespect about Coby forgiving boa because she likes Luffy. That's even worse than a defeat

That's just you trying to make Coby stronger than he is. He is not Luffy. And I know he will be weaker than smoker EOS too(I doubt even smoker will become an Admiral EOS let alone Coby, Maybe in the epilogue we see smoker as admiral)...And I can't see both smoker and Coby ever defeating Hancock in the series.
Youre actually underestimating smoker. He isnt weak at all the only way he got defeated by dofi was because his crew was in danger he cannot focus at all but i trully think he has a chance to defeat dofi if his crew wasnt around that time if luffy was on that situation he would do the same thing

Where do you guys think Current Coby would probably rank if you had to put your cents?
Currently Yc3. I see him being able to fight people like jack and kinemon etc. However during his fight with boa his haki should bloom putting him at most thr low end of Yc2 level (doffy is at the top of that list while boa, smoothie and queen are in descending order).
So roughly I see coby being as strong as pre lineage factor sanji