Questions & Mysteries Why did Kaido, Big Mom, or Blackbeard ever try to torture Rayleigh into revealing the way to Laugh Tale?

Rayleigh solos a yonko and their entire crew - shishio

You can't make this shit up, but you just did, congrats :suresure:
Obviously cuz Rayleigh has Domain advantage. Lets say Kaido goes to Sabaody with King and Queen and Rayleigh ambushes Kaido and gives him worse scar than Oden did and disappears
Then ambushes again and one shot kills Queen
Then ambushes again and kills Kaido.

You know Garp said they can't fuck with Rayleigh cuz countless lives would be lost. Its not as simple as inviting Rayleigh to a one v one fight, if Kaido is shameless enough to take his crew with him to fight just Rayleigh alone, least Rayleigh can do is play tactical. And Rayleigh can out tactic and out strategize these dumb fucks any day.

On top of it Shanks still has great deal of respect for Rayleigh, if say Kaido some how manages to kidnap Rayleigh which possibilities of that happening is grim, next thing we would be seeing is Shanks stopping by Wano with his Fleet

They probably don't even know about Ray location, at best general location (he is in Sabaody but where?). We know from back in Logue town that Roger crew disbamded and disappeared and this is rinforced by Ray too. Also, putting aside that Ray is even hiding under the WG nose, so he should be pretty good at that, it will not be so easy to pick him. Garp hyped him at the same lvl as WB ("the mavy can not take 2 legends at the same time") and of course the same goes for the yonkos. Ray was fending Kizaru away and actually Kizaru also took damage while Ray was just huffing a bit. Aka if yoy want to catch Ray not even a YC1 would be enough. The yonko has to go there hinself/herself if they want to have real chances. Also Ray could simply escape/vanish instead of try to fight back. And it is also very important to note that Sabaody is indeed under WG nose. The moment the WG takes notice Kaido/BM/BB are heading towards Sabaody they will take that very personally and they will probably find all the admirals and whatever they can put together (warlords before, SSG now) waiting for them. So it is not as easy as it seems imo.

Because Ray would fuck any subordinate they send to capture him in the ass, the captain needs to step up and i guess they just don't see Ray saying shit even if he was caught. Real question should be why nobody went after the fodder doc instead.

Going after Rayleigh would be such a stupid thing to do that the guy proposing this at the magical council of sweets would immediately get kicked out from it by Big Mom herself for incompetence. And that says it all.

Real question should be why nobody went after the fodder doc instead.
Big Mom pirate goes to capture Crocus.

Highlights of the fight :

Crocus : Do you understand that as long as I stay calm I am invincible, right? How many years has it been since I have actually taken a blow?

Still Crocus : It's the concept of flow. There are levels to the armament.

Still Crocus : Hahahah, so you got it! Coating attacks with King's Haki can only be done by a handful of powerful people!

Goes back to Whole Cake Island : I begged him to spare my life.

1. ray can swim :yasu:
2. sabaody close to MF so marine n admirals gonna fuck up yonko crew
3. all yonko under heavy survelliance of WG n marines so they won,t go n bet everything to capture rayleigh by themselves
i sure some pirate hunter, yonko agent in grand line or some marines have challenged ray with predictable result :doffytroll: of course king or queen or bm sons can go but the risk they will lose teritory in New World by another yonko or super nova.

1. ray can swim :yasu:
2. sabaody close to MF so marine n admirals gonna fuck up yonko crew
3. all yonko under heavy survelliance of WG n marines so they won,t go n bet everything to capture rayleigh by themselves
i sure some pirate hunter, yonko agent in grand line or some marines have challenged ray with predictable result :doffytroll: of course king or queen or bm sons can go but the risk they will lose teritory in New World by another yonko or super nova.
If Katakuri Smoothie and Cracker go to fight Rayleigh, Big Mom has 3 less sons

well, they down want to be demolished easier.

Shanks got his back IF rayleigh get cornered. When you have Shanks in your mind, be prepared for unknown agenda from World Government. Yonkou need to take Redhair Pirates head on.