General & Others Why did my fellow Zoro fans delude themselves so much about him beating Kizaru this arc?

Lucci > King and Kaku > Lucci are takes i only find here man who even says this shit

I saw someone yesterday in the profiles saying Lucci > King too and it was zoro fan, maybe you saw it too, even commented on it :josad:
Lucci~King is Lucci>King? Atleast don't spread misinformation lol.

No he'll just lose like every other antagonist loses in this series. He's no more special than any other character who gets punched by Luffy
Kizaru felt like he failed at Sabaody 2 years ago. He didn't lose but Rayleigh stalled him enough so Kuma could save Strawhats. He still captured 500 pirates because he was angry though.

Magellan didn't lost at Impel Down(to Luffy) yet let tons of prisoners to escape.

Big Mom didn't lose at WCI but Strawhats took a huge victory over her.

Kizaru felt like he failed at Sabaody 2 years ago. He didn't lose but Rayleigh stalled him enough so Kuma could save Strawhats. He still captured 500 pirates because he was angry though.

Magellan didn't lost at Impel Down(to Luffy) yet let tons of prisoners to escape.

Big Mom didn't lose at WCI but Strawhats took a huge victory over her.
And in each of those scenarios Luffy was too weak to face them. Yonko Luffy isnt running away from the Admiral anymore, sorry

Kizaru unbothered by all the top tiers and even G5 Luffy, and it was Sanji who made him react like he saw a ghost and shit his pants.

Nobody could have predicted this. Sanji damaging Kizaru would mean less than this, we saw Jozu damage Kuzan before but to make the most unbothered character in the entire series react like that is damn near out of pocket. Kizaru hardly took G5 seriously. Sanji can sit the rest of the arc out and I still think Oda glazed him too much for that 1 panel alone. Almost looks like a fanart meme drawn by a Sanji fan.
You put too much into this, I heavily doubt Oda was or is aware of the implications of making Kiz look that way. He prolly just wanted to draw a cool Sanji feat after the dozens of chapters of him doing literally nothing but running around...

Also, although I find it ridiculous, but Oda can still rob the moment by attributing the feat to the boots...

You put too much into this, I heavily doubt Oda was or is aware of the implications of making Kiz look that way. He prolly just wanted to draw a cool Sanji feat after the dozens of chapters of him doing literally nothing but running around...

Also, although I find it ridiculous, but Oda can still rob the moment by attributing the feat to the boots...
Oda has always drawn Kizaru very specifically. If it was someone like Ryo or Queen you’d have a point but Kizaru has always been trolly and apathetic. I think this is genuinely supposed to be impressive.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me

Oda absolutely knew what he was doing when he drew that face, he knows it is completely out of character for Kizaru and will be met with shock. Oda didn't just forget that he isn't supposed to draw Kizaru like that.

Basically what that tells us is Oda wanted to draw attention to the fact that this moment is different from anything we've seen before. Whether it's the boots, the exo, whatever it is, it's a first for Kizaru.

Oda has always drawn Kizaru very specifically. If it was someone like Ryo or Queen you’d have a point but Kizaru has always been trolly and apathetic. I think this is genuinely supposed to be impressive.
Do you genuinely believe Sanji out of all the people Kiz saw and fought would trigger this reaction from him? Are you even aware of the implications? Kizaru literally saw Nika eat lasers and was unfazed.

Oda prolly fucked up.
Post automatically merged:

Oda absolutely knew what he was doing when he drew that face, he knows it is completely out of character for Kizaru and will be met with shock. Oda didn't just forget that he isn't supposed to draw Kizaru like that.

Basically what that tells us is Oda wanted to draw attention to the fact that this moment is different from anything we've seen before. Whether it's the boots, the exo, whatever it is, it's a first for Kizaru.
If this is legitimately because of the Exo, Sanji's stocks as fighter would fucking skyrocket, which I doubt.

I once made the argument that Sanji would basically low diff everyone who can't surpass the threshold to hurt him (Drake, etc) and given this new durability he would even low diff fellow commanders, which I doubt.

Do you genuinely believe Sanji out of all the people Kiz saw and fought would trigger this reaction from him? Are you even aware of the implications? Kizaru literally saw Nika eat lasers and was unfazed.

Oda prolly fucked up.
Yes because we’re told and shown lasers are meant to be unblockable. Zoro said it last arc, Luffy was hurt when he got hit with that laser, and even big mom wanted no smoke from Franky lasers.

It's not the boots. Oda used power of love 3 times this arc.

Sanji face tanked Seraphim punch.
Kuma dad/buccaneer willpower.
Sanji kicking Kizarus laser.

Wouldn't make sense to call the boots "power of love".

The other thing that makes this unique is that the laser basically evaporates from the kick. It's not deflected but simply destroyed.

It's not the boots. Oda used power of love 3 times this arc.

Sanji face tanked Seraphim punch.
Kuma dad/buccaneer willpower.
Sanji kicking Kizarus laser.

Wouldn't make sense to call the boots "power of love".

The other thing that makes this unique is that the laser basically evaporates from the kick. It's not deflected but simply destroyed.
Kumas thingy has nothing to do with Sanji's love powers. I reread the s-shark love part again and it's surprisingly similar to the current one. In both scenes the attacker is shocked by Sanji's defense and one of the other SH (Brook and Franky) are also surprised by it. In both scenes Sanji's eyebrows switch, so the exoskeleton should be active and he makes a comment about love.

If we don't interpret too much it really is just an exoskeleton+ haki feat. Crazy durability... From vergo to this.

Kumas thingy has nothing to do with Sanji's love powers. I reread the s-shark love part again and it's surprisingly similar to the current one. In both scenes the attacker is shocked by Sanji's defense and one of the other SH (Brook and Franky) are also surprised by it. In both scenes Sanji's eyebrows switch, so the exoskeleton should be active and he makes a comment about love.

If we don't interpret too much it really is just an exoskeleton+ haki feat. Crazy durability... From vergo to this.
Vergo was because Sanjis durability was nerfed in Punk Hazard due to Nami getting his body wrecked previously in the arc

Sanjis Durability was always pretty good.
- Handling a cutting attack that carved up a mountain and a meteor
- Blocking big mom
- Slicing attack that destroyed multiple ships in one swing

So it’s really not a surprise…

Vergo was because Sanjis durability was nerfed in Punk Hazard due to Nami getting his body wrecked previously in the arc

Sanjis Durability was always pretty good.
- Handling a cutting attack that carved up a mountain and a meteor
- Blocking big mom
- Slicing attack that destroyed multiple ships in one swing

So it’s really not a surprise…
Surviving Eneru

This chapter has made it very clear that Luffy will focus on Saturn and that he won't focus on Kizaru. Luffy already landed bigger attacks on Saturn than he ever did on Kizaru and Saturn was still fine. In the same chapter, it was Sanji the one who stopped Kizaru, instead of what admiral fans claimed with their "round 2 against Luffy" nonsense.

Sanji will stall and face Kizaru until Zoro comes back. Sanji will be complimented for his speed by Kizaru. Then, we may have a switch between Zoro and Sanji in their opponents that can clearly be made by Oda in one way or the other.

Egghead will mirror Sabaody:
- Kuma punched Celestial Dragon Saturn / Luffy punched a Celestial Dragon
- Kuma will be freed by warrior of liberation Nika / Luffy was freed by Kuma's hands of liberation
- Luffy will crush Celestial Dragon Saturn like an insect with his foot / Luffy punched a Celestial Dragon
- Sanji will stop Kizaru with his leg / Rayleigh stopped Kizaru with his leg
- Zoro the King of Hell will confront Kizaru with his sword / Rayleigh the Dark King confronted Kizaru with his sword
- Zoro will knock out Kizaru / Kizaru knocked out Zoro in Sabaody

There is no denying that, bring up better arguments if you disagree and stop calling it "agenda" only because it doesn't suit what you want to hear.
:josad:

Zoro's opponents don't determine his strength. They are just stepping stools to help him prepare to face Mihawk by either showing off his strength/power in a certain area or help him obtain a power/ability or reach level with a power/ability.

That is why it's stupid to claim Zoro isn't top tier just because he might fight Shiryu in the future. If he fights Shiryu it will be used to help Zoro obtain top tier CoO power level. Similar to how Zoro's battle against Pica showed off his monstrous strength and his ability to channel that power through his swords. Zoro's hakiless 1080p canon was on BM's Elbaf spear level.

Zoro's attacks

BM attacks

Zoro needs to reach Mihawk's level in that area.

Kizaru would have been a great opponent to show off Zoro's speed and prove it's top tier. Since Lucci showed off Zoro's top tier speed a battle against Kizaru is no longer needed.

Latrines and their 3 brain cells are unable to understand why Zoro defeating Kizaru is the most logical conclusion that a sane reader could take.

It's not about downplaying Kizaru or overhyping Zoro, it's about Zoro surpassing Kizaru before he reaches Mihawk's level and him cutting even light. Zoro always faces the 2nd strongest opponent and Luffy is facing Saturn who is > Kizaru (you can't deny that anymore).

In terms of strength, the arc villains rank as follow: Saturn > Kizaru > Lucci (Luffy > Zoro > Sanji).

Sanji stopped Kizaru's laser and it seems that he will face Kizaru temporarily.
Sanji will fight Kizaru who will be a good match up for him in terms of speed but it's not his main fight.
Zoro is currently facing Lucci but he is stalling him and not taking him seriously (2 swords, no bandana...).
Jinbe went to get Zoro so it means the fight will be interrupted.

Zoro stalling Lucci is reflecting that this fight is not his primary fight.

Sanji and Zoro will switch opponents like they did in Wano (Sanji faced King then faced Queen).
Sanji is a better matchup for Lucci than Zoro (leg vs leg, better durability and exoskeleton).
Zoro is a better matchup for Kizaru than Sanji (Kizaru has been mainly fighting with his light sword).

Zoro will get his moment against Kizaru, that's what the whole arc is setting up.
Zoro will defeat Kizaru in Egghead, which will mirror Kizaru knocking Zoro out in Sabaody.
Zoro the "King of Hell" will clash with Kizaru's lightsword, like Rayleigh the "Silver King" in Sabaody.

Zoro will cut "light".

Zoro fighting Kizaru goes even beyond that. Zoro has to channel his energy to cut light and that makes him more likely to get black blade in the future. Zoro can't just go and land an attack like "Divine Departure" because the cut is not clean and it will not cut light, it will only cut Kizaru. So, he has to learn how to channel that blade energy to make a clean cut on light.

Kizaru's awakening may make him fuse with the light element and him becoming literally light. Zoro may need to learn how to cut light, like Sanji managed to stop a laser that was pure light. That will be the challenge.

@mly90 @HA001 @GUI VI @Roronoa-sama @ConquistadoR @Cruxroux @ZoroMazino @Peroroncino

You do you though, keep doing this circle jerking that you call "admiral agenda" and keep calling the sane readers who bring up better arguments than you guys do "deluded".

When that happens, we will be there. @mly90 and I will be there, I can guarantee you and I strongly advise you to read my avi.

Like @mly90 said: "Toxicity is reaching maximum level in the coming weeks. I foresee a lot of people running away deactivating 🤣"
@Lee Ba Shou @SakazOuki @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @Admiral Mou Bu @ZenZu @Extravlad @kurwa @haxxor @EmperorKinyagi @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk @Veku @Mr. Tuna Sandwich @GoldDiamond @Dragon777 @Weeman @Cadis Etrama Di Urek @Djordje @BaboonMihawk @Negan @The Buddha @Djordje @EvergreenMarine
@DarkestKnightofSpoilers
:lulz::lulz::lulz: