Speculations Why did Oda make Dragon look like Fidel Castro?

State propaganda intensifies charisma. But that doesn't mean their charisma was irrelevant. They were huge. Especially the likes of Mao, Ho Chi Minh, Stalin, Castro.
hmm sure. they need charisma to build allies and rise to power but charisma don't last very long especially when you can't deliver.hence they resort to brutal violence and other tyrannies to stay in power. violence not charisma that keep communist leader in power for long time.
anyways that was not the point of the thread nor your post so my bad. yeah charisma was huge for the likes of people you mentioned

Oda just though of one of the most successful modern day revolutionaries. Luffy leans more libertarian and that’s like the complete opposite of what Fidel believes in

Maybe to tell us what the Revolutionnaries would become after overthrowing the World Government. Just like what happens with most revos in real life.
Speaking of change, I have heard that there have been demonstrations in France about leaving Nato ( kinda similar to the WG in structure).

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/GfNVh3nUlyA

What's your take on it ?

Ignorance probably.The japanese know jack shit about latin america.He is not the first mangaka that belives fidel,guevara,etc... are good people.Commie propangda spreads like the covid.
Post automatically merged:

A true freedom fighter:William Wallace.
Hideo Kojima predicted the advent of the Internet era, and how America would react to it with SOPA.

Sabo clearly stated that they are not aiming at destroying the WG. They are looking to get rid of the tyrannical parts Aka the Celestial Dragons Ironically, Monkey D Dragon is the son of the Hero of the Marines of that organization.

Vegapunk reminded Dragon that the organization is not completely rotten especially with the Marines.

I don't think its that simple :kayneshrug:

Speaking of change, I have heard that there have been demonstrations in France about leaving Nato ( kinda similar to the WG in structure).

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/GfNVh3nUlyA

What's your take on it ?

Hideo Kojima predicted the advent of the Internet era, and how America would react to it with SOPA.

Sabo clearly stated that they are not aiming at destroying the WG. They are looking to get rid of the tyrannical parts Aka the Celestial Dragons Ironically, Monkey D Dragon is the son of the Hero of the Marines of that organization.

Vegapunk reminded Dragon that the organization is not completely rotten especially with the Marines.

I don't think its that simple :kayneshrug:
Hideo Kojima was a visionary.Thats stuff was spot on.

I don't have a good opinion of most revolutionnaries anyway, most of them were or are no better that the regimes or political systems that they oppose(d) and turn into tyrants or accomplices of tyrants worse than the ones they overthrew more often than not.
"The Che" himself had his fair share of blood and screams of torture on his hands before his death in Bolivia.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
[
Revos like corrupt men and/or despots are the symptoms of a country and society that are sick, they're never the antidotes.
The nature of leader is you become corrupt and tyrannical over time and then another revolution and endless cycle repeat

Are you anarchist?

I agree though, Dragon need to show what his plans are once he get the power.

It's much harder to rule than to revolt