Speculations Why did Oda make Dragon look like Fidel Castro?

[

The nature of leader is you become corrupt and tyrannical over time and then another revolution and endless cycle repeat

Are you anarchist?

I agree though, Dragon need to show what his plans are once he get the power.

It's much harder to rule than to revolt
I have no political ideology, I guess that most humans are the same.
I do believe that democracy is very flawed, and I am not blind about its more negative side effects, but like Churchill said it's the worst system with the exception of all others. I have an utter repulsion for dictators and other authoritarian regimes, and for anarchy and communism (which is an excuse for dictature anyway) as well.

Nothing new, nothing important as usual. Just a minority of people of the Extreme Right protesting.
I have never stood Florian Philippo anyway.
I am not sure if its a minority. Marine Lepen another extremist had like 41.5 percent of the votes is a proponent of going out of the organization.

Wion is making a connection with the energy crisis triggered by the Russia, and Ukraine war.

It seems legit cause I was following a French Korean Youtube channel reacting to Kdrama living in France. They uploaded a video of them spending the whole day trying to find gas.

I don't have a good opinion of most revolutionnaries anyway, most of them were or are no better that the regimes or political systems that they oppose(d) and turn into tyrants or accomplices of tyrants worse than the ones they overthrew more often than not.
"The Che" himself had his fair share of blood and screams of torture on his hands before his death in Bolivia.
Every country in their history had their share of blood no exception.

Ironically, being a Star Wars fans I thought the Empire were the Nazis but from George Lucas' perspective its a complete different story.

I am not sure if its a minority. Marine Lepen another extremist had like 41.5 percent of the votes is a proponent of going out of the organization.

Wion is making a connection with the energy crisis triggered by the Russia, and Ukraine war.

It seems legit cause I was following a French Korean Youtube channel reacting to Kdrama living in France. They uploaded a video of them spending the whole day trying to find gas.

Every country in their history had their share of blood no exception.

Ironically, being a Star Wars fans I thought the Empire were the Nazis but from George Lucas' perspective its a complete different story.

This video doesn't come from Marine Le Pen's party though, it comes from one of her former associates Florian Philippo who has founded his own party after being expelled from the National Front, being blamed for her failure in 2017 election and having growing divergences with her.

I have not heard anything about this in the media. And everyone has difficulties with gas and energy, and there's some unrest but most aren't asking for a revolution or the end of support of Ukraine. I certainely wouldn't.

Truth to be told I am so used to demonstrations, it happens so often in France, and to them being caused by minorities that I am apathetic toward them most of the time.

Last edited:

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
I have no political ideology, I guess that most humans are the same.
I do believe that democracy is very flawed, and I am not blind about its more negative side effects, but like Churchill said it's the worst system with the exception of all others. I have an utter repulsion for dictators and other authoritarian regimes, and for anarchy and communism (which is an excuse for dictature anyway) as well.
I agree with that.

The concept of Dictatorship where One fragile human exert overwhelming control over society and government is road to disaster.

Democracy is good in a sense that it got many parties balancing and keep each other in line so none single entity can exert overwhelming control in theory but it's majority driven so hard to make serious changes, constantly in mercy of big corps and hate can spread wildly to appease the majority

Not salty tired of the same stupid american anti-comunist obsession
I'm not american,you moron.I'm Brazilian.
Post automatically merged:

I agree with that.

The concept of Dictatorship where One fragile human exert overwhelming control over society and government is road to disaster.

Democracy is good in a sense that it got many parties balancing and keep each other in line so none single entity can exert overwhelming control in theory but it's majority driven so hard to make serious changes, constantly in mercy of big corps and hate can spread wildly to appease the majority
The more fragmented power is,the better for everyone.Concentrated power only leads to disaster.

They don't look alike at all. The only reference of similarity at all is the second word of his ships name. People try to point out the shirt because "two pockets" but that style of shirt is commonplace across many militaries.

This conversation is a result of Artur misinforming people again, saying Oda said something he did not. All you have to do to see that Dragon is not based on Castro at all is their ideology. Dragon, first and foremost, believes in freedom. That ends the discussion immediately. Further, the government he's fighting is far more closely aligned to Castro via methodology than anything Dragon has ever done (bleaching history, brutal extermination of dissidents, etc).

This, more than anything, is a sect of the OP fanbase reaching for self-validation of shitty political views.

They don't look alike at all. The only reference of similarity at all is the second word of his ships name. People try to point out the shirt because "two pockets" but that style of shirt is commonplace across many militaries.

This conversation is a result of Artur misinforming people again, saying Oda said something he did not. All you have to do to see that Dragon is not based on Castro at all is their ideology. Dragon, first and foremost, believes in freedom. That ends the discussion immediately. Further, the government he's fighting is far more closely aligned to Castro via methodology than anything Dragon has ever done (bleaching history, brutal extermination of dissidents, etc).

This, more than anything, is a sect of the OP fanbase reaching for self-validation of shitty political views.
I mean there was a member of the Revolutionary Army who was based on that one famous photo of Che Guevara. I don’t think it’s really that big of a stretch