Why did you decide to sign up for Worstgen?

I was invited after OJ shut down. I liked it as it is very similar to the OJ format. I also joined TB for the same reason. I like both, but TB seems to be more for Mafia players than aimed at discussion and theories etc...

I am glad WG exist, I frigging hate Discord, you can waste too much time there and the layout bugs me.

Last edited:
No offense to Arlong Park forums, but the place is too slow paced for my liking. I just managed to stumble upon this place when looking for a better outlet of reading One Piece spoilers than LOLdit.

Needless to say, I've made the right choice.
I'm glad to hear so, I hope you will stick around with us! Wish you a superb permanence for the time being ~

It's OJ without the Mods simping for one another and it's less PG, a community isn't fun if it doesn't have a nice dose of edge.
this is well put and it also one of the reasons I signed up. some OJ mods really made that forum a chore. opinionated power tripping kids. never a good combination.
the only problem I see here is that mods are too lax. while edge is okay and healthy for a forum, too much is, well, too much. duh.