Powers & Abilities Why didn’t Oden have a black blade?

I mean Oden is in Kaido’s top 5. The black blade is the Sword God Ryuma’s feat that I assume every Wano citizen knows about and wants to accomplish. Oden is at minimum scaled to Admiral level +

why didn’t he manage to make a black blade? Did he simply choose not to do it? Is he not a pure swordsman since he uses AdvCoC?

I mean Oden is in Kaido’s top 5. The black blade is the Sword God Ryuma’s feat that I assume every Wano citizen knows about and wants to accomplish. Oden is at minimum scaled to Admiral level +

why didn’t he manage to make a black blade? Did he simply choose not to do it? Is he not a pure swordsman since he uses AdvCoC?
This is cope used by Few users in this forum. Because they just can't accept mihawk To be superior.
They personally believe only Kaido top 5 are real top tiers.
But it didn't Include Garp (Both of them nearly killed each other multiple times) ,
Kaido only mentioned the ones who he have fought.
That's why he knows the "level" or ceiling you could say.
Kaisi dialogue here was " how far your ceiling goes ".
Kaidou has no clue there are a bunch of people outside these people.

This is cope used by Few users in this forum. Because they just can't accept mihawk To be superior.
They personally believe only Kaido top 5 are real top tiers.
But it didn't Include Garp (Both of them nearly killed each other multiple times) ,
Kaido only mentioned the ones who he have fought.
That's why he knows the "level" or ceiling you could say.
Kaisi dialogue here was " how far your ceiling goes ".
Kaidou has no clue there are a bunch of people outside these people.
But if Mihawk wanted to fight the strongest, why was he so scared of Kaido.!

only virgins can forge black blades
Roger couldn't create black blade due to Rouge's cheeks.
Whitebeard couldn't create black blade due to Buckingham Stussy's cheeks.
Shanks couldn't create black blade due to Makino's cheeks.
Rayleigh couldn't create black blade due to Shakky's cheeks.
Oden couldn't create black blade due to Toki's cheeks.

Mihawk, Ryuma and Zoro are certified virgins so they can create black blades.:christindeed::smart:

Why didn’t Oden become one with his sword or whatever
Post automatically merged:

@K!NG HARA$H!MA why didn’t he try
Because it's plot

When you have top tiers who are skyplitters and top haki + stats with no black blades

Just understand that black blade is more about being one with your sword as a swordmanship crackhead (mihawk, ryuma, zoro are sword crackhead, addicted ti swordmanship)

Because it's plot

When you have top tiers who are skyplitters and top haki + stats with no black blades

Just understand that black blade is more about being one with your sword as a swordmanship crackhead (mihawk, ryuma, zoro are sword crackhead, addicted ti swordmanship)
what makes you think Oden wasn’t a swordsmanship crackhead… he literally has a sword style named after himself… He even taught it to his men

Zoro currently has all of Oden’s abilities and performed Oden’s best feat already

yet Zoro is now moving on to Black blades