Powers & Abilities Why didn’t Oden have a black blade?

Oden never cares about black blade

He had bigger goals & dreams
Zoro doesnt either
If u can show me a panel of zoro saying he wants to make one then ok
Heck even after mihawk told him he never cared
Its not about caring to make one
A black blade is forged trough battles :goyea:
Something oden roger ray shanks all have decades of battles yet nothing

Whatever the process for black blades creation is you can't reduce it to "others weren't interested while Ryuma, Mihawk and Zoro yes".

This would be terrible writing...indeed this isn't a real """explanation""".
It's nothing but a coping mechanism and not a real explanation, because if that's true it would mean black blades' hype is somehow empty.

In reality the process that leads to the creation of a black blade will be some serious shit that will make anti zoro pirates cope even more

Didn’t oda pretty much confirm in road to laugh tale that haki alone isn’t enough ??
probably some spiritual connection with the sword and the highest lvl of coa haki
I think there’s 3 lvls to all haki

Basic observation >fs>nullifies fs

Base coqs>advance coqs >what shanks used against gb

Basic coa> internal destruction>????

I really love when haters using "oden control enma since 10" to downplay Zoro. And then proceed to realize that oden can't create permanent black blade in his entire life, even tho he had enma since 10.
:gokulaugh:

This is cope used by Few users in this forum. Because they just can't accept mihawk To be superior.
They personally believe only Kaido top 5 are real top tiers.
But it didn't Include Garp (Both of them nearly killed each other multiple times) ,
Kaido only mentioned the ones who he have fought.
That's why he knows the "level" or ceiling you could say.
Kaisi dialogue here was " how far your ceiling goes ".
Kaidou has no clue there are a bunch of people outside these people.
kaido was almost completely isolated from the world in Wano for like 30 years, barely ever leaving. he missed out on a lot.

kaido was almost completely isolated from the world in Wano for like 30 years, barely ever leaving. he missed out on a lot.
People say if Kaido went to Marineford , WB and Ace survives but , I don't think so Mihawk was just gonna play around with bunnies if Kaido arrives. Mihawk could have won or even stalled kaido until war was over.

Maybe one condition to make a black sword is the user must have all type haki. And he must input haki in some point till the blade dont go back to normal.
Or maybe oden just a beast with unmeasurable haki and he use enma without even using haki, and let enma drain his haki because his haki is too much even he dont bother it.