Chapter Discussion Why didn't the Mugiwara say goodbye to Kinemon and Momo?

Hello Everyone.

Why did Luffy and his crew take the time to say goodbye to everyone except Momonosuke and Kinemon? Obviously, it smells like a Plot to avoid long goodbyes with the 80 characters of Wanokuni and to focus only on the "two most important" (the first 2 natives of Wano introduced in the manga) during the real goodbyes, (the ones that really matter).

But still, it's strange that they didn't say goodbye to those two?
Besides, why doesn't anyone talk about it on the forum?

No doubt that Momo will turn into a Dragon with Kinemon on his back and Yamato, but still there are some things I haven't understood yet...

Because we got fucking tired of this fucking crying duo for 10 years. I seriously hope we wont see them again until the series finale but thats not gonna happen knowing Oda.

Because then Oda wouldn't be able to do the Oden jumping on the ship shit with Yamato.
It may seem extremely convoluted, but I also feel that it's a way to get Yamato on the ship like Oden. A character who jumps on another's ship and imposes his presence on the crew, it probably makes a nice parallel for Oda...

I'm not necessarily a fan, but anyway.
Post automatically merged:

Because Oda wanna special farewell for both of them and he wants to njoy draw them crying for the one last time
That makes sense to me. Knowing Oda and his love for drawing these two crying, it makes sense.

Hello Everyone.

Why did Luffy and his crew take the time to say goodbye to everyone except Momonosuke and Kinemon? Obviously, it smells like a Plot to avoid long goodbyes with the 80 characters of Wanokuni and to focus only on the "two most important" (the first 2 natives of Wano introduced in the manga) during the real goodbyes, (the ones that really matter).

No doubt that Momo will turn into a Dragon with Kinemon on his back and Yamato, but still there are some things I haven't understood yet...
Same thing happened in alabasta and skypia

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
Hello Everyone.

it's a perfect excuse for Oda to have in next chap "Momo transforming into a dragon then flying to the SH ship and transforming back into a human, crying while hugging Nami's boobs except now he is an adult so he'll get knocked the hell down + Sanji jealous face" = tearful goodbye with some comedy bits, just what Oda loves to draw