Questions & Mysteries Why do Admiral fanboys complain about the Yonko (mainly BM) being handled so poorly, but expect the Admirals to get treated well?

I dont expect the admirals to be "treated well"
what I do expect is for them to be written well enough to be taken seriously
and that is something big mom will prob never get the chance to accomplish as a villain with current trend.

curious why you are worried about just admiral fans pointing this out , a good portion of the fandom know she is a meme.
its almost like this was exactly what people did overanalysing marineford engagements expecting each and every yonko to look far above. hypocritical much? kaido has certainly been impressive but big mom might look even worse when all is said and done and am just here for the drama . lol

Lol it not admirals fan complaining. We are laughing at yonko fan evolutionist for believing the fake hype:gokulaugh:.
It is like say oda treat sanji bad therefore oda will treat zoro badly. But zoro got best feat in wano arc. So oda will give the Akainu best feat as oda will respect him as he drew it. :kata:
Admirals are based on Japanese actors that Oda Adores

He wont do them dirty like Bigmeme

The fact that you try to assign general complaints to "Admiral fanboys" only shows that you're on heavy damage control, lmao
@Shiroyru

Don't worry, it is all just natural. Yonkou or Admirals are insignificant in the greater picture, it is all about the CD/Gorosei and Imu. The earlier y'all accept it the better. Only BB is potentially a stand out, but that is a maybe.

Anyways, it is funny how the Law, Kid, Hawkins, Drake, Apoo, Zoro, Killer, Marco vs BM headcanon turned into BM potentially losing to a heavily nerfed Kid and Law. Kid suffered under several stab wounds even, smh. Her direct named attacked did jack shit.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Sabo is stronger than kid and law
3 vets are queen levels or stronger
Post automatically merged:

Kaido is literally lifting up an island with his AoE
Fugi lifting up all the desrosa buildings

What if Jinbei, Franky, or Robin defeat an Admiral? :pepecafe:
They defeated big meme:holdthisl:

If they are too weak then I guess Fuji and Greenbull are fodders LOL Pathetic

Scabbards > 4 Revos
Kaido > Fuji + Greenbull
Headcanon

Last edited:
I don't think the yonkous are being treated badly. Big Mom has taken zero damage so far. And Kaido's invulnerability could have been a little more showcased, but he has beaten many strong characters in a row. The problem, at least with Big Mom in particular, is that she was the victim in many embarassing gag moments, but that doesn't mean she is not insanely powerful, she is. I think Oda does a great job with powerlevels, a much better job than most of the mangas I've read.

As for the admirals, they get a more serious treatment. Especially Akainu. Because that has always been the case with him and it fits his personality. So I don't think he will be a victim of embarassing moments like Big Mom. I believe he will get beaten in a serious manner and that may give the impression that he was better treated powerlevel wise.

Admirals were never treated with gags… that’s the difference… and that’s why Admirals felt more threatening

There is literally ZERO chance for Oda to make Any of the admirals we have seen before (Akainu/Aokiji/Kizaru/Fujitora) to get hit by Franky’s motorcycle in the face…

There is Zero chance Oda would make Jinbe throw one of them with a power slam on the ground, then Robin with her fruit make them slip to outside a castle

it’s never about strength or who shows more strength… it’s about RESPECTING those characters, and never put them through those situations in the first place… Admirals are respected deeply by Oda, and that’s a fact…

while Yonkos are treated depending on their character, if it’s a child like character as Big Mom, you will see a lot of kiddy jokes and gags around her… if it’s drunken alcoholic, you may see some slip up because of it…etc… though it’s more so with Big Mom, her character is treated with gags mostly, unlike admirals are more serious characters, and get respected highly by Oda in treatment regardless if they are weaker or equal or stronger than said emperor

Admirals were never treated with gags… that’s the difference… and that’s why Admirals felt more threatening

There is literally ZERO chance for Oda to make Any of the admirals we have seen before (Akainu/Aokiji/Kizaru/Fujitora) to get hit by Franky’s motorcycle in the face…

There is Zero chance Oda would make Jinbe throw one of them with a power slam on the ground, then Robin with her fruit make them slip to outside a castle

it’s never about strength or who shows more strength… it’s about RESPECTING those characters, and never put them through those situations in the first place… Admirals are respected deeply by Oda, and that’s a fact…

while Yonkos are treated depending on their character, if it’s a child like character as Big Mom, you will see a lot of kiddy jokes and gags around her… if it’s drunken alcoholic, you may see some slip up because of it…etc… though it’s more so with Big Mom, her character is treated with gags mostly, unlike admirals are more serious characters, and get respected highly by Oda in treatment regardless if they are weaker or equal or stronger than said emperor
Probably and most definitely has to do with the fact that they are based off of real life actors in japan

Making fun of the admirals is like making fun of those actors which for Japan standards means talking shit.

The Admirals werent meant to lose nor were they facing the SHs in an arc they were going to go down in. That is the difference.
One Piece characters do not become frauds and gags just because they are losing.

Probably and most definitely has to do with the fact that they are based off of real life actors in japan

Making fun of the admirals is like making fun of those actors which for Japan standards means talking shit.
I wonder which Japanese classic actor Ryokugyu will be based off to. :bamathink:

One Piece characters do not become frauds and gags just because they are losing.
What is your definition of a Fraud and please do explain how BM and Kaido are so.

Luckily enough when the SHs get to fight admirals they will be strong enough to do so without plot intervention working for them every 2 pages, so you might be right in that they will likely be less disrespected actually.