Questions & Mysteries Why do Admiral fanboys complain about the Yonko (mainly BM) being handled so poorly, but expect the Admirals to get treated well?

Many users are too shallow in evaluating the Zoro Sanji matter. For instance despite they are labeled as wings of Luffy that doesn't implicate they stand equal in the power levels but rather just that they are the most prominents guys in the crew without factoring Luffy and funnily that doesn't imply Zoro is weaker, Luffy is not in this equation as a power level comparison.

oda only make big meme looks bad but when she fight she can fight .... but yeah oda is fickle
it,s like oda really want to make a joke with big mom but forget that she is a yonko not a buggy lol
so she switch from joke to competent from joke to competent again lowering her popularity :luuh:
but oda love his old actor so doubt if admiral gona get big meme treatment

LMFAO! "we overestimate the emperors", yea falling off a fucking sky and not getting a scratch and then at the same time man handling and capturing the supernovas and one shotting Luffy really is us "overestimating the emperors". It has absolutely nothing to do with Oda. Every criticism of One Piece is due to the "readers overestimation". That sounds reasonable to me. Oda is not at fault ever. It is always the readers fault for believing in Oda's writing.
I am not saying Oda doesnt have any fault he does of course like in this chapter Strawmans damage should have gone to the Hawkins but didnt but i guess Oda forgot.

What i mean overestimating the Emperors is that everytime someone makes them struggle people goes mad and there are multiple examples of this you know it too. If Admiral gets handled dirty People wouldnt be mad that much (not like Emperors) because they dont think they are that strong.

And Lastly i didnt say Oda is always right. I said the main problem that i think that we overrating the Emperors. but why did you get offenced by it? :choppawhat:

Kaido is literally a beast. Hes portrayal is way ahead of any admiral
How is that ahead of Papazuki's?

Just because he is labeled as WSC? 🤔 but that's not so compelling when we gauge his power level. Current Zoro or Luffy themselves are likely giving the man a hell of a fight, individually.

I can't wait for the Final War to kick in.

BM is the only yonko which oda handles with gag for most part and it is what it is :kayneshrug: She is a meme but she is strong :fullmom:
She has been portrayed pretty much close to Kaido which is impressive enough but of course she might funnily be the weakest yonko nowadays also considering her nerfed modes.