Chapter Discussion Why do Admirals still have fans after this chapter

You are a shame

I get it if you slander admirals cause of powerscaling, I cringe at the fact that you actually hate the admirals just cause of powerscaling

Boo Hoo! Kaido, Teach, Doflamingo, Big Mom are all menaces even worse than an admirals behavior
I hate Admirals because they’re trash characters who pretend to be on the good side with their retarded JuStICe. They just also happen to be weak

Pirates are supposed to be evil lmao

I hate Admirals because they’re trash characters who pretend to be on the good side with their retarded JuStICe. They just also happen to be weak

Pirates are supposed to be evil lmao
They’ are quite ruthless , but they’re not trash characters from neat quality to attitude, design, etc…

Also why are you pretending to hate admirals cause of “characters” and not powerscaling

oh boy you must think you’re slick

Garp+Roger,Rayleigh and his crew all helped protect the Celestial Dragons.
Shanks is a CD himself and works with the Gorosei.
Blackbeard runs a slave market on Beehive.
Kaido and his crew enslaved the people of Wano for 20 years. Etc...

Yet, you're just asking this only to admiral fans.
Shameless.:suresure:
Yep! Imagine calling out people who like Admirals because of their job, but ignore the fact that the Yonko's have done some horrible things.

Kaido murdered a huge number of people and enslaved the people of Wano, Big Mom would destroy islands and murder all the people, she also committed rape, and Blackbeard has done some horrible stuff as well.

Yeah Admirals aren't perfect, but acting like they are the worse characters out there is just fucking dumb.