Character Discussion Why do People Compare Yamato to Jimbe or Franky?

If Yamato joined the crew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jimbe:
  • Was not contrasted with Ace as someone of the same generation.
  • Is not a child of a High Top Tier.
  • Was never trained by a High Top Tier.

Jimbe did not have Ace level potential.

You're ignoring that Yamato
  1. Is the only child of a High Top Tier.
  2. Received dedicated training from that High Top Tier.
  3. Was paralleled with Ace as someone of the same generation and with similar potential.

Yamato is fighting Kaido right now. The possibilities of her fighting Jack are really low.

Yamato's ceiling is above Sanji's.
Your potential is not based on your family. Where did Sabo’s potential come from? Zoros? Just because Kaidos their father doesn’t mean she has a high ceiling. Katakuri hit his ceiling but Big Mom is his mother.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Yeah but Oda can make Sanji grow stronger and surpass her I mean just make Sanji beat strong opponents or we can say EOS Sanji = EOS Yamato it all depends on their final opponents
Well if Yamato is a Conqueror, and Sanji isn't I doubt he can catch up to her.

But if EOS Sanji defeats a 2 billion bounty Pirate at a similar difficulty that it takes Yamato to defeat a 1.5 billion bounty pirate, that would be portrayal to place Sanji above Yamato.

Your potential is not based on your family. Where did Sabo’s potential come from? Zoros? Just because Kaidos their father doesn’t mean she has a high ceiling. Katakuri hit his ceiling but Big Mom is his mother.
  1. Katakuri is not the only child of Linlin.
  2. Katakuri was not trained by Linlin.
  3. Katakuri did not inherit Linlin's durability.
  4. Katakuri is considered by Linlin to be a mere lowly child.

Yamato is Kaido's pride. She is the cornerstone of his ambitions:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Where is the option of "Franky > Yamao" in the poll? @Cinera

Franky the one who charged Big Mom with his motorbike, made her fall, and left the scene without any injury.
VS
Yamao, the one who will get clapped by Big Mom's equal.
  1. If I added Franky, that creates 24 poll options and no one has time for that.
  2. Yamato negs Franky.

She is already being portrayed as stronger than sanji by fighting kaido while he fights the bronze medal of the crew
Yep. Yamato is currently considerably stronger than Franky, and her heritage suggests that her ceiling is much higher than his.

She is already being portrayed as stronger than sanji by fighting kaido while he fights the bronze medal of the crew
Keep telling yourself that. Where were you when Sanji clashed with Big Mom in WCI (and without getting clapped)?
If anything, Sanji fights Queen the Calamity. While Yamao only fought Ulti and King ordered the junior employees Flying Six to deal with Yamao.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Keep telling yourself that. Where were you when Sanji clashed with Big Mom in WCI (and without getting clapped)?
If anything, Sanji fights Queen the Calamity. While Yamao only fought Ulti and King ordered the junior employees Flying Six to deal with Yamao.
clashed? You mean when he stopped her casual punch with luffy helping him out?

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Strongest of all times in what?
In Wano? No, Ryuma was stronger than him.
Among the Yonko? No, Whitebeard was stronger than him, and Blackbeard will surpass him later.
In his own crew? Well, not even sure about it. Probably EoS Jack or King will surpass him.

Panel saying Ryuma was stronger than KAIDO ? WB stronger than KAIDO ? With a title won that infarcts every second, a title obtained when KAIDO was a rookie, and not at his PEAK, when he reached his PEAK, people began to doubt whether WB was in fact the strongest and if he could beat KAIDO in 1x1 , since they came up with their popular saying that kaido will win at 1v1, as I said, the WB title is won and obtained at a time when KAIDO was not at the top.

OROCHI put KAIDO as > Ryuma.

In WANO.

This is an outright idiotic argument. Age isn't that important unless the gaps are massive. Blackbeard only became a Top TIer in his 40s. People reach their prime at very different ages.
Black Beard, unlike Ace, didn't have that so called "potential" the blood of a top tier flowing thru his veins. So I should assume that Roger's blood would power up Ace later on.
Who gave Yamato her weapon?
Kaido maybe gave her a weapon similar to his but that doesn't mean the she wasn't able to pick it up from someone else.
Who trained her in how to use it?
She is using a club, you don't need to be Kaido to be able to teach someone how to swing a club.
Who taught her Kaido's techniques?
It wouldn't be the first time where we see someone stealing someone's esle technique without any kind of help. And if you consider that she is has potential that would also mean that she is able to pick up some thing on her own.

Well if Yamato is a Conqueror, and Sanji isn't I doubt he can catch up to her.

But if EOS Sanji defeats a 2 billion bounty Pirate at a similar difficulty that it takes Yamato to defeat a 1.5 billion bounty pirate, that would be portrayal to place Sanji above Yamato.

Katakuri is not the only child of Linlin.
Katakuri is considered by Linlin to be a mere lowly child.

Yamato is Kaido's pride. She is the cornerstone of his ambitions:
Leaving her behind while he leaves = cornerstone of his ambition?

S

Sasaki Kojirō

YAMATO was ranked stronger than the son of the pirate king.
It doesn't deny that:
KAIDO > ROGER.
YAMATO > ACE.

YAMATO WOULD ALSO BE> LUFFY, if it wasn't the protagonist.
Since KAIDO > DRAGON.

YAMATO would be the next strongest of all time.

KAIDO's successor as king of the world.
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
You could say the same thing for all of BM's Kids. That doesn't mean that every kid will have Kata's potential.
He intends to make Wano a Pirates Stronghold and for Yamato to rule over it:

The announcement of the New Onigashima project and that Yamato will become Shogun was the most important announcement of the feast:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

The announcement of the New Onigashima project and that Yamato will become Shogun was the most important announcement of the feast:

YAMATO would leave SHOGUN for Queen of the world.

KAIDO didn't just want to be SHOGUN in WANO he wanted to conquer the world.

Conquer the world = King of the world.
Yamato would be the princess of the world, next in succession to the throne.
:shocking::shocking::shocking:

A father wanting his daughter to rule over a country. Should I be suprised? When you have a son/daughter and you want to rule a place indirectly, the best idea is to put your own son/daughter as the ruler. It's easier to manipulate your child than it is to manipulate other persons. As a father, why would I put someone esle in the throne when I can sit my own child there?

It will all come down to how well Yamato does against Kaido
No it won’t
Oda spent too much time on sanji to have him replaced by a character that just got introduced 20+ chapters ago

look at jimbe
He blocked a bloodlust magma fist BAREHANDED
That feat is bigger than the whole crew feats Before he joined

and where’s he now after joining the strawhats ????
Getting stalemated by WsW

remember how robin clowned the whole crew twice before she joined?
Where is she now? Tag teaming BM

even if she seems stronger now
The moment she joined the crew she would take a backseat like the rest
A newly introduced character will not replace a core established character

and honestly I don’t think Yamato will join
She would make the crew too strong imo

Its too soon for the strawhats to have a solid yonko captain and a 3 top commanders level fighters

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Yamato did better versus Luffy G3 with ACOA after getting stronger, WCI he defeated 2 sweet generals, Udon he went through physical training and HAKI to increase his strength and get better Haki. And YAMATO withstood the G3 without any problems, and withstood the full impact, while FUJITORA fared worse against a much weaker BASE LUFFY.
@Cinera