Current Events Why do People Expect Sanji to Solo a Calamity?

Sanji vs Calamities?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would argue Enma goes against anything Zoro stood for bcs its no longer Zoros power its Enmas power
To a point I agree with you, but again... Enma isn't as outrageous as the raid suit, the raid suit completely rips apart Sanji's character.
Post automatically merged:

you're making a case for a fish climbing a tree.
Says the guy who goes out of his way to defend Oda.
:seriously:

H

Haoshoku

If King is anything like the standout Katakuri was to his respective crew then King would be out of reach. Otherwise going 1v1 vs Queen isn’t out of the picture right now. Even if you wanted to argue no from a power scaling standpoint we already have Franky taking on Sasaki, someone who people did not see being Franky’s fight for the arc. Past track records don’t have as great of an affect in determining match ups. So there’s no reason to deny Sanji vs Queen considering the fact that from a match up standpoint, he’d stand to fair well considering his mobility, speed and invisitbility. He’d be a pesky for Queen to deal with in that sluggish full zoan form, forcing him to go into Hybrid and from there it’s going to come down to if Sanji’s DJ offensive whilst wearing the Raid Suit will be enough. It could take Queen being weakened beforehand to pave way for Sanji. That or Sanji could get a power up of sorts that will even up the playing field on that end.

I don’t think Queen can be written off just yet with the obvious Judge connection still lingering.

What even is this thread ?

so trash like zoro that fainted from nerfed killer can jumping power levels like crazy and stop combined yonko attack, humiliate them and blitz them when his bones are broken but sanji can’t solo calamity. ?

shut up.whatever makes money oda the money loving hack will do it.
still crying? bandages zoro pre enma one shots smoothie :cheers:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

so trash like zoro that fainted from nerfed killer can jumping power levels like crazy and stop combined yonko attack, humiliate them and blitz them when his bones are broken but sanji can’t solo calamity. ?

Sky attacking other people's threads:yurazclear:

"trash" Zoro was always that strong. Oda used poison to have him sleep with Hiyori and have her nurse him back to health. You don't have to be angry about your trashy headcanon about Zoro being wrong or that Big Mom is gonna lose this arc :cheers:

If the car was doing things automatically, me gaining control of it won't change much.

Not probably, it is more. He overpowered and knocked him out
What tells us that the car is doing everything automatically and doesn't need to be controlled? Unless I missing something.

Also, I don't even know if this is a serious response. Gaining better control over any equipment in the world obviously makes you much better at using it more efficiently. What you said is like saying that being a person who's using a gun for the first time and being an experienced shooter doesn't change much. The gun is obviously automatic so anyone who knows the basics will be able to use it (albeit Sanji didn't) but things like how to aim it and handle it better, how to implement it better in combat, maybe combining it with your older style of fighting, exploring all of its features and seeing what works where etc are things you can only grasp if you know how to control it better.

Yeah, King's zoan's form is more physically powerful. The same King who has one of the most impressive raw strength feats in Wano so far. Guy casually pushed and knocked off a ship that's potentially much bigger than Marineford itself. His devil fruit obviously gives him an advantage over most others in the verse in terms of physical strength. Doesn't mean that others with less physical strength won't be able to defeat him in a fight, not that I think that Sanji is even fighting him, let alone solo. King is too underestimated by both Sanji and Zoro fans. Neither of them are soloing him imo.

There's still broad ignorance around regarding Enma, which is nothing but a presumable training tool in reality;

Zoro whilst attempting to tame Enma said: "Give it back to me" obviously referring to his general energy and also haki after his arm had shrunk in size. However I believe it's extensively unlikely that Enma is capable to permanently store these even if the user wished to, and eventually the energy would be converted to another form, and regardless Oden's arms were normal before he died.

Kaido talks about presence, not even haki, and swords are living objects canonically, eventually Enma simply stored his memories, but that has to be proven later on.

Also I believe that the black blade is decidedly not about storing haki in the sword, but eventually render it particularly hard without storing it, since Zoro failed to cut up Monet.

When we don't even know how the match ended not really sure.
My point has been about soloing a calamity just because he can solo an F6 doesn't mean he can solo a calamity....even more so that he used his power up against said F6 and couldn't low diff him
Of course beating an F6 wouldn't mean he is capable of beating a Commander but story-wise it only makes sense for him to take on some big dog.Whether it's going to be easy or not, it is a fact that Sanji can beat the Tobi Roppo with the raid suit.This is supposed to be a really huge and dangerous war.
Oda having Sanji fight someone of the Flying 6 would really be a waste imo, especially when you have someone like Franky already fighting someone on that level.It would just be underwhelming.
RS Sanji is on a level where Oda can make it believable if he beats Queen with a new DJ/RS advanced technique imo.

I think yes and no. He has dealt with enemies the level of flying 6, but he hasn't actually defeated any.
So while going for bigger things makes sense, him actually defeating a flying 6 would be a step-up from his current power-scale.
Most times he seemed slightly better than them.While it would be an okay fight for him, it just wouldn't be impressive when you have someone like Franky already going at it with another Tobi Roppo.

Last edited:
What tells us that the car is doing everything automatically and doesn't need to be controlled? Unless I missing something.
Sanji literally just went invisible without even knowing.
Durability of the RS is automatic.
He used boosters at first try and same for Levitation.

What you said is like saying that being a person who's using a gun for the first time and being an experienced shooter doesn't change much. The gun is obviously automatic so anyone who knows the basics will be able to use it (albeit Sanji didn't) but things like how to aim it and handle it better, how to implement it better in combat, maybe combining it with your older style of fighting, exploring all of its features and seeing what works where etc are things you can only grasp if you know how to control it better.
No. Shooting a gun properly requires skill (aiming etc). Sanji just put on the RS and automatically got better durability, automatically went invisible. Boosting and floating at first try.

Guy casually pushed and knocked off a ship that's potentially much bigger than Marineford itself
Lol what?

Thats the issue. People expect Sanjis basic kicks to have power of BM CoC imbued punch. The only thing P1 had was durability. If given time and if Sanii used DJ it would be over way faster
No.
You don't need Big Mom's COC punch AP to make P1 bleed.
Luffy made P1 bleed with a G3 punch (no momentum)

Just shows that Sanji lacked AP even whiles wearing the RS

Thats the issue. People expect Sanjis basic kicks to have power of BM CoC imbued punch. The only thing P1 had was durability. If given time and if Sanii used DJ it would be over way faster
No.
You don't need Big Mom's COC punch AP to make P1 bleed.
Luffy made P1 bleed with a G3 punch (no momentum)

Just shows that Sanji lacked AP even whiles wearing the RS

course beating an F6 wouldn't mean he is capable of beating a Commander but story-wise it only makes sense for him to take on some big dog.Whether it's going to be easy or not, it is that Sanji can beat the Tobi Roppo with the raid suit.This is supposed to be a really huge and dangerous war.
Oda having Sanji fight someone of the Flying 6 would really be a waste imo, especially when you have someone like Franky already fighting someone on that level.It would just be underwhelming.
RS Sanji is on a level where Oda can make it believable if he beats Queen with a new DJ/RS advanced technique imo.
Story wise, an argument could also be made for Nami and Usopp taking out P1 and Ulti , however, that was not case because of the power structure.

Sanji fighting a team battle against Queen will not be an issue.

But Sanji soloing Queen? Nothing suggests that. Even now when Queen took attacks from Marco in Zoan form and was still kicking

Last edited:
Yep that is Sanji's biggest problem right now. He seem to have good def with the RS and the speed that he already possessd.
But AP is lacking a lot that I don't see him able to KO any calamities
He cant KO Them but he can for damn sure blitz them, He'll figure out the attack power thing, Oda will probably give him a new technique completely or increase his fire temperature.

Yep that is Sanji's biggest problem right now. He seem to have good def with the RS and the speed that he already possessd.
But AP is lacking a lot that I don't see him able to KO any calamities
That's just not true. The calamities are strong so he is going to need many strong hits to take King down but Sanji showed in FMI what he is capable of.
Moving someone that big and covering him in flames is an astonishing feat. And that was 10 years ago and without the RS.
Sanji is no joke.