Current Events Why do People Expect Sanji to Solo a Calamity?

Sanji vs Calamities?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Marco facing the Calamities won't leave too much lasting damage considering that they're being highlighted for their recovery in this same fight. We even have Queen healing from attacks in a few panels. I expect Hybrid Queen and King to be a formidable opponents even if they took a few hits already.

Perhaps Oda will use the Scabbards that are travelling with Sanji to assist him a bit but I think at the end, it'll come down to Sanji doing most of the work against a Calamity. Sanji has reasons to fight either Calamity but seeing how many fighters might be in the area, assistance is possible.

I'm not too worried. Even if the Scabbards offer help, I'm not expecting it to be a 3v1 or 2v1 for long especially since they're injured. Drake might help but he's been in the same location as the Calamities yet has only been facing Apoo. Similar to Killer vs Hawkins, I think Drake vs Apoo might be their final match-ups.

Sanji literally just went invisible without even knowing.
Durability of the RS is automatic.
He used boosters at first try and same for Levitation.
Fair enough. I guess the Raid suit is a much more instant power-up than I thought earlier unless it has more going for it than we have seen yet. Still, combining it with Diable Jambe should make up for that considering that they're 2 of Sanji's biggest power-ups. But again, I myself am not sure if Sanji fights a calamity alone but that has nothing to do with power-levelling. Oda can always give him some lineage-factor related power-up on top of Diable Jimbe + Raid suit but my main reason is the small number of opponents. This is why I think that it's gonna be a tag-team against a calamity with one scabbard alongside Sanji to give some support.

Don't necessarily trust Oda's drawing proportions but this much of a difference is too much to ignore. Yeah, that ship is really big and King is much stronger than most think, at least physically.

Damn, you really have a low opinion of Sanjino. :sanmoji:
How is that a low opinion. It would be like claiming that Kidd will be able to defeat Big Mom with a haki boost.

Unless Sanji gains some new form / transformation, I don't think he can solo Queen mainly because RS is tied to his other siblings.
If the RS was only for Sanji with no previous reference, then Oda could make it give him an insane boost

I would argue Enma goes against anything Zoro stood for bcs its no longer Zoros power its Enmas power
Enma power? What are you on?
Post automatically merged:

To a point I agree with you, but again... Enma isn't as outrageous as the raid suit, the raid suit completely rips apart Sanji's character.

Says the guy who goes out of his way to defend Oda.
:seriously:
How is it Enma power not Zoro power

Just Like How Zoro Needs Daddy Oden's Help To Scar Kaido
When has Zoro even mention Oden? When did oden help him do anything?

It is obvious Enma has a power of its own. Even Big Mom called that sword different, different than the others. And even tho it is the same grade as the other sword Zoro has Enma is clearly superior than it otherwise Zoro wouldn't need it
Enma is different its a curse blade and what power are you talking about or is this another headcanon debate? Zoro never said he needed Enma once nor did he even have to pick it out. Hyori was begging him to take it and he had to decide because he a good person. He didn't even know what sword he was getting. Once again all headcanon statements