Current Events Why do People Expect Sanji to Solo a Calamity?

Sanji vs Calamities?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fair enough. I guess the Raid suit is a much more instant power-up than I thought earlier unless it has more going for it than we have seen yet. Still, combining it with Diable Jambe should make up for that considering that they're 2 of Sanji's biggest power-ups. But again, I myself am not sure if Sanji fights a calamity alone but that has nothing to do with power-levelling. Oda can always give him some lineage-factor related power-up on top of Diable Jimbe + Raid suit but my main reason is the small number of opponents. This is why I think that it's gonna be a tag-team against a calamity with one scabbard alongside Sanji to give some support.
Yes I am not opposed to the possibility of Oda giving Sanji some new transformation as a power up. If that becomes the case, then it would be fine for Sanji to solo Queen. However , current Sanji with what he has shown is not enough.

Don't necessarily trust Oda's drawing proportions but this much of a difference is too much to ignore. Yeah, that ship is really big and King is much stronger than most think, at least physically.

undefined
Oda's drawing proportions usually comes down to perspectives. In certain angles, things will look smaller / bigger.

The Big Mom ship is big but to compare it to Marineford is a no no

How is that a low opinion. It would be like claiming that Kidd will be able to defeat Big Mom with a haki boost.

Unless Sanji gains some new form / transformation, I don't think he can solo Queen mainly because RS is tied to his other siblings.
If the RS was only for Sanji with no previous reference, then Oda could make it give him an insane boost
Sanjino with base kicks was making P1 seeing the stars. While P1 could only make him feel some pain after throwing him through buildings.

Sanji had more in reserve. Haki and DJ. What did Pay Pay have? Throwing him into a Poneglyph?

Sanjino is around the F6/Veteran levels in base, he jumps above them with the suit.

Queen is a bozo with 50 different things (poison, laser, swords) 'cause he's shit at everything. Really, Sanjino can ran circles around him and pound him with high end DJ moves. Add a CoA boost and the bozo is toast.:sanmoji:

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Enma is different its a curse blade and what power are you talking about or is this another headcanon debate? Zoro never said he needed Enma once nor did he even have to pick it out. Hyori was begging him to take it and he had to decide because he a good person. He didn't even know what sword he was getting. Once again all headcanon statements
Nowhere on the Wiki is said that Enma is cursed sword just bcs it drains Haki. Find me where it says Enma is cursed

And Zoro seemed pretty stoked to get Enma. Deal with it

Nowhere on the Wiki is said that Enma is cursed sword just bcs it drains Haki. Find me where it says Enma is cursed

And Zoro seemed pretty stoked to get Enma. Deal with it
The vivecards says its a curse blade and swordsmith said its basically works like one.

Zoro stoked to get all his swords. Bro you don't have a clue about Zoro character. He never asked for Enma. Zoro always wants a sword thats hard to handle and he has to master. He likes challenges. He said he liked Sandai and learned about its Curse and immediately went against it

I am still waiting for you to tell me this headcanon ability of Enma you 🤡

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
The vivecards says its a curse blade and swordsmith said its basically works like one.
Until it is official we will see. Oda so far introduced Cursed blades in the story itself and didn't do it for Enma which was hyped

Zoro stoked to get all his swords. Bro you don't have a clue about Zoro character. He never asked for Enma. Zoro always wants a sword thats hard to handle and he has to master. He likes challenges. He said he liked Sandai and learned about its Curse and immediately went against it
Zoro didn't ask for any of his swords so what's your point?

I am still waiting for you to tell me this headcanon ability of Enma you 🤡
What headcannon is there? You literally yourself said Enma has different abilities and we even got a confirmation from Big Mom that Enma is different sword and we know Enma sucks Haki out.

You are arguing stuff you yourself said for unknown reasons

Zoro and Sanji are Luffy main guys, King and Queen are Kaido main guys, anyone who have read the other arcs of the manga would think that they will fight, dont know who agaisnt who, but bet that Sanji, Zoro, Izo and Kawamatsu will get to the main floor, Marco will cure Zoro, while Izo and Kawamatsu hold the All Stars for a bit, them the scabbards will be defeated and Zoro and Sanji will fight King and Queen.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Sanji's most casual feat involves him cracking Oven's collar bone(the most durable BMP)

intentions matter.. he wanted to send oven flying off with a non-DJ kick he did

he spares pay pay's archaic ass just shows you how magnanimous this devil can be

don't underestimate sanji
:cheers:
Post automatically merged:

:catsweat:
Pay Pay is simply much more durable than Oven.

I know it was a incomplete fight but it as implied that Sanji did tho. Also Ulti got right back up so she never actually got defeated
No, it was not at all implied that Pay Pay was defeated.

Ulti was knocked out for long enough that Pay Pay was attending to her and requesting medical assistance:

Until it is official we will see. Oda so far introduced Cursed blades in the story itself and didn't do it for Enma which was hyped

Zoro didn't ask for any of his swords so what's your point?

What headcannon is there? You literally yourself said Enma has different abilities and we even got a confirmation from Big Mom that Enma is different sword and we know Enma sucks Haki out.

You are arguing stuff you yourself said for unknown reasons
The swordsmith says it works like a Curse blade. Zoro sensed Curse blade being weird just like BM here.

You said Zoro needed it like he was seaching for it. They literally just randomly said lets exchange swords thats it. Then they gave him the same graded sword.

I never said Enma has different abilities. I said its cursed. Just like Sandai

You still ain't tell me what ability your talking about. Only thing Enma is stated to do is suck users Haki, but Zoro too strong for it.

You said Zoro is using Enma power. What power are you talking about? Do you mean Enma trying to turn Zoro into a husk?

Drake vs Apoo can't be their final fight, Queen wanted to kill Apoo. You don't introduce something like that and then ignore it.
u belive in zkk so queen vs sanji gonna happen :feelsokeman:
Post automatically merged:

Oda's drawing proportions usually comes down to perspectives. In certain angles, things will look smaller / bigger.

The Big Mom ship is big but to compare it to Marineford is a no no
ain t the marine fleets big as fk? but they looked small comparable to the ice mountian mihawk cut

Pay Pay is simply much more durable than Oven.

No, it was not at all implied that Pay Pay was defeated.

Ulti was knocked out for long enough that Pay Pay was attending to her and requesting medical assistance:
Why Pay more durable than Oven? Oven got kick by Sanji, Ran over by a boat, Cannon to face by Capone, Ichji sneak him with light attack and was still fighting at the end.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
The swordsmith says it works like a Curse blade. Zoro sensed Curse blade being weird just like BM here.

You said Zoro needed it like he was seaching for it. They literally just randomly said lets exchange swords thats it. Then they gave him the same graded sword.

I never said Enma has different abilities. I said its cursed. Just like Sandai

You still ain't tell me what ability your talking about. Only thing Enma is stated to do is suck users Haki, but Zoro too strong for it.

You said Zoro is using Enma power. What power are you talking about? Do you mean Enma trying to turn Zoro into a husk?
And when Enma was introduced as a sword it was never graded as cursed - unlike other cursed swords we meet through the series. If Oda makes Enma to be cursed it will a later on add on. But so far Enma hasn't been classified as cursed. You are free to look on Wiki under cursed swords

And at this point you are trying to argue a point that doesn't need arguing - Enma's ability is to suck Haki, that is its ability. So IDK whats your problem here trying to argue a point you yourself know