Current Events Why do People Expect Sanji to Solo a Calamity?

Sanji vs Calamities?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Marco is there, a doctor and healing powers, Chopper is there and his monster form doesn't last long anyway, first match ups Sanji/Scabbards vs King/Queen, Marco and Scabbards as hypetool then after recovering to some extend Zoro trades places with them and we have Zoro/Sanji vs King/Queen, kinda like EL where Sanji came later for his match up.

This way it gives calamities some hype in form of Marco and Scabbards, while Zoro and Sanji beat an arc villain opponent.

Idk, more or less that is my headcanon.

Mate… Page One would get trashed on by Ulti

Ulti >> Page One
The same page one, full health raid shit Sanji couldn’t do shit to.
Yamato knocking out Ulti in one hit even if momentarily is a big flex for her character. She’s easily YC2/3
No unlike Ulti page one never got knock out on panel P1 > Ulti
I've only ever seen a handful of Sanji fans place Pay Pay above Ulti, and that's simply their pro Sanji bias (after all, Pay Pay was Sanji's opponent). Portrayal, narrative, feats, etc. — everything else really — suggests that Ulti is the stronger one.
Well Im not a sanji fan and i think it so im your first one portrayal Ulti overused her hybrid form to fight nami and Ussop P1 didnt

Enma is just an o wazamono, of the same grade as the other swords to be honest. Evidence also dictates how it's most likely nothing but a training tool and not supreme AP booster whilst wielded.
well that not how it works.. just coz they are excellent grade doesn't mean they provide same perks, they have their own distinct perks and enma takes it to the next level by cutting more than needed whilst exuding excessive haki..
something zoro has been consistently been using to damage kaido like no other swordsman (scabbards in this case) could..

its honestly getting pretty disingenuous of you to not consider it a boost knowing that it enables zoro to do what he couldn't.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Not really. P1 only get bullied on coz hes the youngest. Zoro fans should stop with their agenda
No unlike Ulti page one never got knock out on panel P1 > Ulti

Well Im not a sanji fan and i think it so im your first one portrayal Ulti overused her hybrid form to fight nami and Ussop P1 didnt
Maybe after I'm done with my backlog of Yamato and Zoro threads, I'll write another explaining why Ulti > Pay Pay.