Current Events Why do People Expect Sanji to Solo a Calamity?

Sanji vs Calamities?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
"But....but Queen is slow and fat and King is cool,a swordsman a YC1 and he surely has CoC that's a good match for Sanji"
Nah. aerial combat and speed is Sanji's forte. Of Kaido's calamities, King is the only person that can give Sanji that.

From an aesthetic perspective, Sanji vs King would be much cooler than Sanji vs Queen.

Nah. aerial combat and speed is Sanji's forte. Of Kaido's calamities, King is the only person that can give Sanji that.

From an aesthetic perspective, Sanji vs King would be much cooler than Sanji vs Queen.
Well i don't care because in terms of strenght they are close and Zoro is going to take the other,but Sanjitards downplay Queen and want King because he is a swordsman,a YC1 and probably has CoC,not because he use fire and can dly

iMaGiNe

Child silence yourself. Whitebeard had many children and most were weak. Big Mom has many and most are weak.

iMaGiNe using that shitty ass reasoning to wank Yamato
:saden::risitasad: Waaaa let me hate on an actual strong combatant when the ppl I stan are jobbers

Post automatically merged:

No unlike Ulti page one never got knock out on panel P1 > Ulti

Well Im not a sanji fan and i think it so im your first one portrayal Ulti overused her hybrid form to fight nami and Ussop P1 didnt
Big Meme took out P1
Imagine losing to meme from a single punch :gokulaugh: page xero is pathetic
Tama is stronger than Page zero

Lol still in his zoan form after take a ADVANCED punch not single if you goin troll do it right bae
from Big Meme
the same big bitch that got rolled and yeeted by Robin
:crazwhat::bamathink:

Imagine hating on P1 just coz Sanji fought him
:goatasure:
It’s well known that I hate Sanji :drakihi:
Don’t just stop there, include Zeff and Satori as well

@Geo

Two YC 1s gave two Raid Suit Vinsmoke Siblings the same treatment.
:zorothink:

Does Stealthblack actually scale to Sparkling Red level?
:shocking:
Of course. I already mentioned it when I quoted you.
Sanji's RS will scale to his siblings especially when it comes to durability, levitation and boosters.
Sanji in base didn't receive superior portrayal to Niji/Ichiji in base.
So RS Sanji will still scale to Ichiji.

ROBIN IS STRONGER AND CLASSIER THAN BIG MOM
NAMI WILL ROB BIG BITCH CLEAN AND USE ZEUS BETTER THAN HER FATASS EVER COULD
THERE WE GOOO LET GOOOOOOO SAY IT WITH YOU CHEST FOR THE OF THE WANO ARC DONT BACK DOWN :funky::robinsweat:

THERE WE GOOO LET GOOOOOOO SAY IT WITH YOU CHEST FOR THE OF THE WANO ARC DONT BACK DOWN :funky::robinsweat:
*REST OF

@Geo

Two YC 1s gave two Raid Suit Vinsmoke Siblings the same treatment.
:zorothink:

Does Stealthblack actually scale to Sparkling Red level?
:shocking:
As much as I am a supporter of Sanji vs Daifuku, I don’t agree with this. Ichiji passed out after an explosion and a punch to gut. Sanji literally tanked a plane that sent him crashing to a metal factory and got up quickly (2-3 minutes at most) after that. Sanji probably used Koka there to enhance his durability, however, it was a good showing of endurance.