Current Events Why do People Expect Sanji to Solo a Calamity?

Sanji vs Calamities?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As much as I am a supporter of Sanji vs Daifuku, I don’t agree with this. Ichiji passed out after an explosion and a punch to gut. Sanji literally tanked a plane that sent him crashing to a metal factory and got up quickly (2-3 minutes at most) after that. Sanji probably used Koka there to enhance his durability, however, it was a good showing of endurance.
If we count Ichiji's KO for 20 seconds because LolLogia, then we can count Sanji KO'ing Luffy in which case he's stronger anyway.

Riddle me this.

If Sanji were to fight Kuroobi, would he have clashed with Hatchi before hand ? If Sanji were to fight Mr 2, would he have clashed with Mr 1 first ? If Sanji were to fight Jabra, would Oda have made him clash with Kaku ?

You can hate on all the Sanji vs King set-up ( which makes coherent sense and absoutely shits on anything from Sanji vs Queen)....but to act like this doesnt already exist....

Just pitiful

Riddle me this.

If Sanji were to fight Kuroobi, would he have clashed with Hatchi before hand ? If Sanji were to fight Mr 2, would he have clashed with Mr 1 first ? If Sanji were to fight Jabra, would Oda have made him clash with Kaku ?
If a scene demanded it, yes. In fact, Sanji clashed with Kaku before fighting Jabra.

You can hate on all the Sanji vs King set-up ( which makes coherent sense and absoutely shits on anything from Sanji vs Queen)....but to act like this doesnt already exist....

Just pitiful
A short clash is not a setup. It has nothing on Queen's connection to Judge.

If a scene demanded it, yes. In fact, Sanji clashed with Kaku before fighting Jabra.
Show me where they clashed pls
Post automatically merged:

A short clash is not a setup. It has nothing on Queen's connection to Judge.
And why is that ? You don;'t even know what their connection is and your already deeming it better than a fucking clash. Dont you see how biased you sound.

Show me where they clashed pls
See what I mean by cherry picking?

And why is that ?
Because it foreshadows an interaction between Queen and Sanji.

You don;'t even know what their connection is
We will learn more when Queen confronts Sanji.

and your already deeming it better than a fucking clash.
Yes, because that tells us an incoming interaction between these two. His King clash doesn't tell us anymore than his one with Page One.

Dont you see how biased you sound.
No, just listening to what the manga actually tells you.

Yes, because that tells us an incoming interaction between these two. His King clash doesn't tell us anymore than his one with Page One.

Oda is so good at drawing H2H fights, much better than Sword ones aside from maybe Kyros and Diamante.

Kaku low diffed him, like King did :suresure:

And he also used a kick :suresure:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
People who say Sanji VS Queen will happen go by statistical norms and actual plot points. People who say Sanji VS King will happen go by wishful thinking and the cherry picking fallacy.
I'm gonna say it in the most polite way I can.
Zoro was meant to fight either Lucci or Kaku for a moment that happened already in Ennies Lobby.

Lucci was always meant for Luffy, leaving Kaku for Zoro. There was a plot needing closure with Paullie. And Zoro vs Kaku served as that.Zoro was involved in the galley-la incidents more than Sanji, who was in a solo mission to find Robin and went ahead to the Sea Train.
You are not as smart as you think you are, buddy.

I'm gonna say it in the most polite way I can.
Zoro was meant to fight either Lucci or Kaku for a moment that happened already in Ennies Lobby.

Lucci was always meant for Luffy, leaving Kaku for Zoro. There was a plot needing closure with Paullie. And Zoro vs Kaku served as that.Zoro was involved in the galley-la incidents more than Sanji, who was in a solo mission to find Robin and went ahead to the Sea Train.
You are not as smart as you think you are, buddy.
What's your point?

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
My point is that, in your argument with Kronos, you make it seen as if Sanji's "clash" with Kaku was the same thing as the clash with King, and it meant nothing plotwise.
That's false because, in EL, Zoro had a plot that Sanji did not, which was the Galley-La mess. Zoro had more connection to the Paullie closure than Sanji, so it made WAY MORE sense for Zoro to fight Kaku then, despite power levels or whatever.
Here? Zoro has no plot whatsoever with King. King, so far, does not give Zoro anything new. "bu-but-learning coc". There's ZERO reason he couldn't achieve the same thing going against Queen, for example.
You simplified people's reasonings purely for the sake of being arrogant.