Why do you feel curious about the person above you?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Me too. The rng is bad. Had 50 Ace cards from treasure hunting and only 2 of them gave my character Ace auto heal+.
Oh yes it was. I could never get the Ace/Marco new year one. I tried it for two years and gave up. I really wanted them

And farming was too much work. I cleared this Kizaru quest more than 150 times to get into top 2000 and the legend that I pulled was Buggy :pepehands:

N

NeutralWatcher

Oh yes it was. I could never get the Ace/Marco new year one. I tried it for two years and gave up. I really wanted them

And farming was too much work. I cleared this Kizaru quest more than 150 times to get into top 2000 and the legend that I pulled was Buggy :pepehands:
I also quitted after playing for 2 years lol. The strongest characters I have were WCI Sanji and INT Mihawk.

Buggy is only usable if your party consists of weak characters lol.

I am thinking of playing this game again since the time I quitted Katakuri was still not playable. He should be playable now.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I also quitted after playing for 2 years lol. The strongest characters I have were WCI Sanji and INT Mihawk.

Buggy is only usable if your party consists of weak characters lol.

I am thinking of playing this game again since the time I quitted Katakuri was still not playable. He should be playable now.
I probably quit around that time too. Except WCI Sanji wasn’t released yet. I had a pretty good list tho, not to brag but for legends, I had:
Legend Sabo, Cavendish, Log Luffy, PSY Kizaru, Crocodile, Buggy, Lucci, Whitebeard, Boa

but then all of the new legends came in and these ones got outshined so quick

N

NeutralWatcher

I probably quit around that time too. Except WCI Sanji wasn’t released yet. I had a pretty good list tho, not to brag but for legends, I had:
Legend Sabo, Cavendish, Log Luffy, PSY Kizaru, Crocodile, Buggy, Lucci, Whitebeard, Boa

but then all of the new legends came in and these ones got outshined so quick
You were very lucky. I want Cavemdish the most. Definitely recommendable for fighting str type boss and his special boosts his physical attack power immensely combined with spd Enel from raid boss who auto heal every turn I think definitely the best spd team. And maybe Sabo too since he can be used for any characters type.

Last edited by a moderator: