Questions & Mysteries Why do you think Kaido has a hybird form?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah scabbards were landing attacks on kaido easily. Kaido's offence is seriouly lacking in dragon form compare to his base from.
that's the thing you kaido wankers dont know he healed it back up with a problem and even tanked some
So Jack didn't display hybrid does it mean he doesn't have it ?
its alr confirmed normal zoans and anicent zoans have it just not mythical

that's the thing you kaido wankers dont know he healed it back up with a problem and even tanked some

its alr confirmed normal zoans and anicent zoans have it just not mythical
Not talking about defense.
About offense again- oden tanked boro breath but was one-shotted by wounded kaido's normal club attack. Hence wounded kaido club attack> boro breath. Healthy kaido divine thunder>>boro breath

But you can say the same with jack situation or queen vs big mom situation.
Either they don't have it or it's not a game changer

Kaido had every chance to use it against Oden, the man who gave him PTSD and made him pull the hostage card
Jack didn't use it when he was fucking losing
Queen didn't use it against a damn Yonko

Only scenario I would accept is : Kaido didn't have it back then and mastered it not long ago

Either they don't have it or it's not a game changer

Kaido had every chance to use it against Oden, the man who gave him PTSD and made him pull the hostage card
Jack didn't use it when he was fucking losing
Queen didn't use it against a damn Yonko

Only scenario I would accept is : Kaido didn't have it back then and mastered it not long ago
Ancients are confirmed to have hybrids - xdrake/page one/ulti.
If you observe even whos who and sasaki started fighting in their animal form. Its oda's writing style I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.