Questions & Mysteries Why do you think Kaido has a hybird form?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the theory that Kaido is secretly the ugly little guy and what we see is his hybrid form.

But honestly with Zoans I don't assume that they work the same or that people use the in the same ways. I wouldn't worry about a hybrid form until it actually shows up

the guy from drum island already confirmed regular zoans can do it
regular zoans are upgraded to anicent zoans, but mythical is different something rarer than a logia
No they arent different they are still zoans and being rarer just means the fruit are harder to find it doesn't change or indicates there proposition it's just deep note

They are addressed as zoan look at zoans all have the same forms
Ancient types are physically stronger
Mythical types have a mythical ability
Still all have the same forms

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

I think you might actually be on to something here. I think I might make a thread on this, and I believe there is clues in the series itself that could support this.

Wrong, seeing the silhouette of GARP and Roger facing the ROCKS (chapter that revealed the rewards), Kaido was already tall, and he already had horns and with his current appearance, and this was BEFORE he got it from the DF, he won his DF after the confrontation, which means that your DF does not have much impact on your base form.

This is KAIDO before obtaining your DF.
If you think that the current (base) form of kaido is his hybrid, you can keep the horse out of the rain.

Wrong, seeing the silhouette of GARP and Roger facing the ROCKS (chapter that revealed the rewards), Kaido was already tall, and he already had horns and with his current appearance, and this was BEFORE he got it from the DF, he won his DF after the confrontation, which means that your DF does not have much impact on your base form.

This is KAIDO before obtaining your DF.
If you think that the current (base) form of kaido is his hybrid, you can keep the horse out of the rain.
Actually, Big Mom says she gave Kaido the DF on God's Valley, the day Rocks fell into ruin. What she doesn't elaborate on is whether or not she gave it to him prior to the fight, or after. If she gave it to him prior to the battle, then him in that silhouette during the battle makes sense.

Regardless, the "Hybrid" thing isn't really going to be the focus of what I am thinking, but rather Kaido prior to his devil fruit, and his relationship with Big Mom.

Zoans that are not compatible with the human anatomy have shown weird hybrids.
thats means any Zoan that is not a mammal turns out awkward.

Marco: only partially turns into a pheonix
Pell: grows an extra pair of arms
Onigumo: grows 6 spider legs and an abdomen
Black Maria: WTF is that
Boa Sisters: lose their legs

Kaido is canonically a fish. this is incompatible with human anatomy.
hybrid Kaido may not be what some of you wish for.

Zoans that are not compatible with the human anatomy have shown weird hybrids.
thats means any Zoan that is not a mammal turns out awkward.

Marco: only partially turns into a pheonix
Pell: grows an extra pair of arms
Onigumo: grows 6 spider legs and an abdomen
Black Maria: WTF is that
Boa Sisters: lose their legs

hybrid Kaido may not be what some of you wish for.
But kaido has not demonstrated any other form apart from full animal mode. He not shown any partial form just like jack(who only used full mammoth form) despite being a mammal.

you are under the assumption that a hybrid form of his fruit is beneficial. this remains to be seen.
Hybrid forms are always more powerful from what we have seen. It will increase his base stats by decent margin. kaido can not do that much physically in his dragon form apart from biting and kicking using his tiny limbs. The thing is that neither jack/queen have used their hybrids and whos who/sasaki started fighting in their animal form. So this can be a drawing choice from oda.

it could be, but his DF is budha, who technicaly has a human appearance.
His fruit is Daibutsu, a golden statue of Budha, and the reason why I think that may have been Sengoku's hybrid was that it had way too many traits from his human self merged with his power while, at the same time, lacked some of a Daibutsu that should be there. If that was his full beast then it's the least full-beast-looking form I've ever seen, since it had all of Sengoku's facial traits, his afro hybridized with a Daibutsu's hair, his marine uniform hybridized with a Daibutsu's clothes, and on top of that lacked the elongated ears that are a virtually a must in any Budha (and related) representations.
Post automatically merged:

Kaido is still a dragon just like he has always been whether in the fish family, and can be easily combined with a human. I don't see where lies the issue here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.