Questions & Mysteries Why do you think Kaido has a hybird form?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Hybrid is not an ability, it's one of 3 forms that each Zoan user receives. Human form, animal form and a hybrid of those 2. The calamities also haven't used Hybrid yet, not even Jack who we know for several Arcs. Oda is saving Hybrid for later.
Ancient zoans are normal zoans but of extinct animals, X-drake , P1 and Ulti have shown hybrid forms, confirming that Jack, King and Queen have a hybrid form.

Not having a hybrid form is a loss though. For eg- kaido's dragon is weaker than base form.
no it isn't he used dragon on a prime oden and did well, it just depends on who's hes fighting at the end of the panel he went dragon
there equal
Post automatically merged:

Because Hybrid is not an ability, it's one of 3 forms that each Zoan user receives. Human form, animal form and a hybrid of those 2. The calamities also haven't used Hybrid yet, not even Jack who we know for several Arcs. Oda is saving Hybrid for later.
yeah I know but mythical dont have it they get what they get, just like marco you cant go hybird but put different parts of your mythical on your body, so if kaido uses something like a dragon arm to increase his thunder bauga than it would make sense ,

But both jack/queen where in very desparate situation still they didn't use hybrid. Same can be said for whos who/sasaki who started their fight in animal form.
Jack yes, specialy considering he fought for days with dog and cat and didnt use the hybrid form to finish them off, but Queen i dont remenber him being in a situation desperate enough to justify it? Plus its not like the animal forms are weak.

Let me be clear here, im not saying Kaido 100% dosent have a hybrid form, im saying that from what we know soo far, mythical zoans dont seem to have a hybrid form, and i hope im wrong, because i want to see that.

im saying that from what we know soo far, mythical zoans dont seem to have a hybrid form, and i hope im wrong, because i want to see that.
it would be cool to see, but I think kaido has mastery over his just like marco and he'll just give his human form body parts of his dragon which enhances his strength or durablity, sheesh he probably does it with his human form right now, with the scales

NORMAL zoans have two forms.
Mythical zoans have NEVER shown a hybrid form up to this point. Normal zoans also need the user to transform into the animal or hybrid form to give the user any benefits, meanwhile mythical fruits give benefits to the user's base human form. Marco has the fast regenerative capabilties of a phoenix in his human form, and Kaido has a tough skin like a dragon's in his human form, for example.

Do they have a hybrid form? everythign soo far inddicates that nop, they do not, seeing Marco didnt use it in Marineford, implying that at best, the equivalent of "hybrid form" in Mythical zoans is the ability to turn just a few parts of your body into the animal.

Soo before acting all arrogant, pay attention to the conversation.
Wororororororo everything if Drake and P1 didn't use hybrid form you guys would say ancient and mythical doesn't have hybrid form
Now they didn't use it because Oda saves them admirals didn't use awakening either in MF doesn't mean they don't have it Doffy also didn't use awakening in MF it's just Oda saving it for later because hybrid is the main event for zoan every zoan has it it's there basics concept

They just get upgraded with an extra ability plus there zoan upgraded

The real question is which form is stronger, hybrid Buddha or hybrid fish???
lol Would be cool if it was true but im going hybird buddha since sengoku can counter whitebeards gura no mi

Wororororororo everything if Drake and P1 didn't use hybrid form you guys would say ancient and mythical doesn't have hybrid form
actual no one would, theres a reason there called mythical
regular zoans and anicent zoans were alr showcased with that bull guy going hybird

thats the thing , so catrina devon and orochi gets mythical hybird really? huh interesting thats just what kaido fanboys want when he vs oden he only used his base which has enhancements of a dragon and his mythical zoan
Yes every zoan has it Devon too Orochi too
Interesting right ?
Marco has total control of his df he just didn't use it you just have to wait
Assuming they don't have it because they didn't show it is baseless especially we know zoans can do it

no it isn't he used dragon on a prime oden and did well, it just depends on who's hes fighting at the end of the panel he went dragon
there equal

yeah I know but mythical dont have it they get what they get, just like marco you cant go hybird but put different parts of your mythical on your body, so if kaido uses something like a dragon arm to increase his thunder bauga than it would make sense ,
Nah scabbards were landing attacks on kaido easily. Kaido's offence is seriouly lacking in dragon form compare to his base from.

Eg- oden tanked baro breath but was one-shotted by wounded kaido's normal club attack. Hence wounded kaido club attack> baro breath. Healthy kaido divine thunder>>baro breath

Status
Not open for further replies.