Character Discussion Why do you think ZBoys are in such denial about Green Bull having a black blade?

Certainly seems to be fear. People need to accept that Oda has treated this black blade business as a side skill from the start. It doesn’t diminish a character not to have one nor makes a character untouchable to have one either.

I am "in denial" because I wish to give Oda the benefit of the doubt that if he intended to introduced an Admiral with a black blade in the end of the arc that involves the country where a former black blade user is worshiped as a god and his sword is a natural treasure?

SOMEBODY would have reacted to Greenbull and his supposed black blade. Its like if Luffy rolled up to Elbaf where everybody worships Nika/Joyboy and somehow nobody there notices he has a Strawhat.

Like, legit, I do not give a fuck on any personal level if Greenbull has a black blade or not. It just makes NO sense that nobody in Wano reacted to it if he does.

That is all okay?

I am "in denial" because I wish to give Oda the benefit of the doubt that if he intended to introduced an Admiral with a black blade in the end of the arc that involves the country where a former black blade user is worshiped as a god and his sword is a natural treasure?

SOMEBODY would have reacted to Greenbull and his supposed black blade. Its like if Luffy rolled up to Elbaf where everybody worships Nika/Joyboy and somehow nobody there notices he has a Strawhat.

Like, legit, I do not give a fuck on any personal level if Greenbull has a black blade or not. It just makes NO sense that nobody in Wano reacted to it if he does.

That is all okay?
Those aren’t the Same. Black blades are not a well known thing as far as we know.

Those aren’t the Same. Black blades are not a well known thing as far as we know.
So you are legit arguing NONE of the Scabbards who fought Greenbull know what a black blade is?

That its the cope we are going with?

Shusui is the national treasure of their county and they do not notice nor care when a guy with another black blade shows up?

According to you it makes sense that black blades are so obscure none of the people in the literal country of swordsmen knows of them (even though one of them is a national treasure) and Oda does for SOME reason also not call attention to a black blade Admiral showing up on Wano?

Also, people are yet to figure out that Oda is a miser when it comes to the most basic, blatant as hell info?

- Kinemon doesn’t say anything about Shusui during Punk Hazard at all.
- None of the samurai note that Zoro looks like Ryuma until midway through Act 3 of Wano.

Oda just loves doing stuff like that. He won’t address the obvious until it suits him, even if it makes no goddamn sense.

So you are legit arguing NONE of the Scabbards who fought Greenbull know what a black blade is?

That its the cope we are going with?

Shusui is the national treasure of their county and they do not notice nor care when a guy with another black blade shows up?

According to you it makes sense that black blades are so obscure none of the people in the literal country of swordsmen knows of them (even though one of them is a national treasure) and Oda does for SOME reason also not call attention to a black blade Admiral showing up on Wano?

How would they? The last time anyone in Wano has seen a black blade was 400 years ago. Y’all acting like a black blade should be impressive to them when they have no clue what it means to have one just like Zoro pre timeskip just thought it was a good sword.

Last edited:
Because it's no longer as special if only Mihawk, Ryuma, and soon to be Zoro, arent the only ones to have a black blade.

Nik convinced all these Zoro fans that only the strongest character in the World can make a black blade, and the argument goes in the toilet once more black blade users emerge.

Also, people are yet to figure out that Oda is a miser when it comes to the most basic, blatant as hell info?

- Kinemon doesn’t say anything about Shusui during Punk Hazard at all.
- None of the samurai note that Zoro looks like Ryuma until midway through Act 3 of Wano.

Oda just loves doing stuff like that. He won’t address the obvious until it suits him.
I just LOVE this argument. "Oda is a miser with info" THAT is the explanation how Greenbull, the supposed black blade user has yet to even ONCE wield his sword?

You are arguing that during the characters intro where his devil fruit and appearance is revealed Oda for some reason chose to not have the master swordsmen with a black blade not use his blade. Or hell, even vaguely allude to his supposed MAIn way of fighting.

Like he didn’t even go “trash like you is unworthy of me using my blade” or anything vaguely like that.

I clown on Oda as much as anybody, silhouette piece is real, but Greenbull HAD his intro. He was teased as a silhouette only to spend ages in the background and was introduced in Wano, and then got ANOTHER moment to shine in the Holy Land and STILL has not used his sword?

When do you think Oda will stop beign a "miser" and reveal his actual main way of fighting then huh? Durign hte Final War?!
Post automatically merged:

How would they? The last time anyone in Wano has seen a black blade was 400 years ago. Y’all acting like a black blade should be impressive to them when they have no clue what it means to have one just like Zoro pre timeskip just thought it was a good sword.
No it wasnt 400 years, the hell are you taling about?

The sword, which again is a national treasure of Wano, was taken by Moriah less than 30 years ago.

Ryuma is a GOD for the people of Wano. It is a religious relic and national treasure. This is not some obscure fucking thing okay?

Last edited:
Because it's no longer as special if only Mihawk, Ryuma, and soon to be Zoro, arent the only ones to have a black blade.

Nik convinced all these Zoro fans that only the strongest character in the World can make a black blade, and the argument goes in the toilet once more black blade users emerge.
Why does it go to the toilet ? Aramaki is a freaking Admiral who are the strongest there is in the Marine faction... so how Aramaki having a black blade contradicts the fact that ''Only the strongest can forge a BB.. ?
Besides Aramaki still doesn t have a BB until stated otherwise in the manga; right now there are 0 hints, 0 talk, 0 remark, nothing that says Aramaki is even a swordsman lol and if he is then Mihawk clears because he is still the WSS, nothing changed.

I am also amused by the presumption of folks like Lee that even if Aramaki does have a Kokuto, he made it himself as opposed to taking it off a corpse or something.
"Do we REALLY know Mihawk made Yoru black?" has been used by the very same people for ages to downplay Mihawk, but yet they want to give the guy that has yet to even so much as wield his blade the benefit of the doubt. Not bias detected at all here am I right?

:mihugh:

"Do we REALLY know Mihawk made Yoru black?" has been used by the very same people for ages to downplay Mihawk, but yet they want to give the guy that has yet to even so much as wield his blade the benefit of the doubt. Not bias detected at all here am I right?

:mihugh:
The sad thing is that if they are willing to lie to win an argument about a character in a manga, imagine what they are capable of doing if it is about real things...it is genuinely concerning...
Trolling a bit is ok and funny but if you start believing your BS then there is a problem.

That is all okay?
Kinemon failed to recognize Shusui itself for a whole arc and Tashigi didn't recognize it either while having Shusui literally under her nose:

Kinemon not reacting:

Tashigi not reacting:

You are asking too much from Oda, and the scabbards have maybe seen it from afar for one second.

Last edited:
There's no denial. Every Zoro fan knows fraudbull has no black blade.

Why are you devil fruit merchant fans so obsessed with twerkbull having a black blade. I thought black blades don't mean shit or are painted.

Why the desperation and constant cope threads? :ihaha: