Character Discussion Why do you think ZBoys are in such denial about Green Bull having a black blade?

They auto scale Black Blade users > Non Black's users when Oda hasn't even confirmed how exactly is a Black Blase forged.

Same folks that have Mihawk > Prime Whitebeard because he doesn't have a Black Blade when turning your Blade Black only increases its durability.

Ryokugyu roflstomped their beloved Alber and they pissy
Greenbull roflstomped him so much that Alber is still shown alive and not a mummified husk btw, unlike what MANY people on here theorized he would be after their supposed black blade user was done with him.

Mind you, King is still kicking despite already missing a wing and beign on deaths door when Greenbull rolled up on him and Queen.

But I understand, you have to take what you can get as an Admiral fans these days, especially as a Greenbull fan after his twerk session and being unable to "roflstomp" Morley.

"B-But Celestial Dragons!!!" if Greenbull cant beat fucking Morley without worrying about collateral that guy is getting his shitrocked by a fresh Alber high to extreme diff, fire proof wood or not, and I stand by that.

Greenbull roflstomped him so much that Alber is still shown alive and not a mummified husk btw, unlike what MANY people on here theorized he would be after their supposed black blade user was done with him.

Mind you, King is still kicking despite already missing a wing and beign on deaths door when Greenbull rolled up on him and Queen.

But I understand, you have to take what you can get as an Admiral fans these days, especially as a Greenbull fan after his twerk session and being unable to "roflstomp" Morley.

"B-But Celestial Dragons!!!" if Greenbull cant beat fucking Morley without worrying about collateral that guy is getting his shitrocked by a fresh Alber high to extreme diff, fire proof wood or not, and I stand by that.
In a manga where a theoretically unrestrained Mihawk failed to even wound Vista, the fact that restrained Aramaki didn't destroy Morely is not very concerning. It's Oda.

Still, GB captured Mr. "Young WB" and fought Fuji; it's plenty,

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu

Deranged Zboy lol

That's because Morley>>>King.

I just LOVE this argument. "Oda is a miser with info" THAT is the explanation how Greenbull, the supposed black blade user has yet to even ONCE wield his sword?

You are arguing that during the characters intro where his devil fruit and appearance is revealed Oda for some reason chose to not have the master swordsmen with a black blade not use his blade. Or hell, even vaguely allude to his supposed MAIn way of fighting.

Like he didn’t even go “trash like you is unworthy of me using my blade” or anything vaguely like that.

I clown on Oda as much as anybody, silhouette piece is real, but Greenbull HAD his intro. He was teased as a silhouette only to spend ages in the background and was introduced in Wano, and then got ANOTHER moment to shine in the Holy Land and STILL has not used his sword?

When do you think Oda will stop beign a "miser" and reveal his actual main way of fighting then huh? Durign hte Final War?!
Post automatically merged:

No it wasnt 400 years, the hell are you taling about?

The sword, which again is a national treasure of Wano, was taken by Moriah less than 30 years ago.

Ryuma is a GOD for the people of Wano. It is a religious relic and national treasure. This is not some obscure fucking thing okay?
Take it up with Oda, it’s not my problem.

As I already said, even something as simple as Zoro looking like Ryuma wasn’t mentioned until towards the end of Wano. Kinemon spent 4 arcs with the Strawhats, around 250 chapters before it was brought up.

Don’t be surprised if Oda doesn’t confirm anything until the very end of Greenbull’s fight in the Final War.
Post automatically merged:

He had much Bigger Problems in Punk Hazard you clown.

that fuckin Kappa noticed it right away his similarity with Ringo Daimyo
That’s a pathetic excuse and you know it. What bigger problem did he have when they were having the after arc party?

Why didn’t Kinemon notice it? Or Denjiro? Or Kiku? Or any other Wano resident who spent days with Zoro…2 weeks before the Raid even?

The only clownery here is ignoring such things for the sake of a silly agenda.
:lusalty:

Probably because the likelihood would be around 0.000001 %.

In 900 years we only know of two Sword Gods - Ryuma & Mihawk. So unless someone forged a black blade say 450 years ago and it somehow came in to Green Bulls possession it’s extremely unlikely.

We have 0 indication that GB is better than Fujitora, Rayleigh, Shanks, Roger, Shiki, Venus or Oden with his sword and managed to do what they could not.

For a while now, some of these Zoro fans have been in huge denial about the possibility of Green Bull having a black blade.

Even after two colorings showing that the sword is black, they are still in denial.

This isn't even just a normal denial, they really and I mean really don't want to believe that Green Bull has a black blade, in fact they really don't want him to even have one.

So why do you think they don't want Green Bull to have a black blade?

Is it because it won't make Mihawk and Zoro special anymore?

Because they simply hate the Admirals?

Because they just hate Green Bull?

Or is it because of the possibility of Sanji fighting Green Bull?

Random Tags:
@Elder Lee Hung @Fujishiro @Kurozumi Wiwi @Sentinel @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @MonochromeYoru @Owl Ki @Sir Yasheen @Dragon777 @NikaInParis
So if I answer your post, are you going to refuse to read it and just label me a Zoro-tard. Or do you actually want to know why it's deniable?

The main point as to why, is because the Vivre Card explicity chose the scene where Greenbull was coating his tendrils in haki, this could also mean that he was coating his blade in haki as well. Being a logia, there is no reason why he couldn't do this from his hip, when he can morph is body in all sorts of ways and apply haki to it.

The vivre card itself, maybe as a design choice, chose to not show Greenbull applying haki to the tendrils in that image, but chose to show him potentially coating the blade, and thus making a temporary black blade.

This is why despite it showing GB's blade as black, it still doesn't mean it is a black blade like shusui is. It would be like me saying "oh so Greenbull actually wasn't coating the tendrils he made with this devil fruit in haki, because the vivrecard doesn't show it." :

Do you understand now why this line of logic is faulty?

I personally don't mind even if he has one. It would make the story more interesting, it could mean someone else, maybe back in the void century also made a black blade. When the world of one piece is so vast and has a deep history, it would make sense that atleast 3 individuals in it's entirety forged one.

Is it because it won't make Mihawk and Zoro special anymore?

Or is it because of the possibility of Sanji fighting Green Bull?
Mostly both of this
I don't care either way.
Oda hasn't focused that much on Black blade to make it so special that we need to gatekeep people from having it, especially a top tier like Greenbull.