Character Discussion Why do you think ZBoys are in such denial about Green Bull having a black blade?

You are asking too much fro Oda, and the scabbards have maybe seen if from afar for one second.
Nah, I am really not. Oda not giving a shit about Tashigi and Kinemon specifically being a clown is not evidence that nobody in Wano would recognize a sword that resembled their national treasure.

Good ammunition for the next time somebody will push Tahsigi to be a rival to Zoro though, so thanks for that. the girl that wants to collect all important swords int the world not recognizing Shusui is indeed a colossal L for her.

Nah, I am really not. Oda not giving a shit about Tashigi and Kinemon specifically being a clown is not evidence that nobody in Wano would recognize a sword that resembled their national treasure.

Good ammunition for the next time somebody will push Tahsigi to be a rival to Zoro though, so thanks for that. the girl that wants to collect all important swords int the world not recognizing Shusui is indeed a colossal L for her.
Still, if Oda had kinemon not recognizing Shusui itself for a whole arc, while scabbards should have done it in a second for another sword?

Why the fuck would they care?

Shushui is only cared about because it's Ryuma's legendary sword- their hero's, not because it's black.
They would care about Shushui the same amount even if it wasn't black.

Why would they care what kind of sword Aramaki has?

Last edited by a moderator:
Me: Maybe Aramaki slayed a foe and stole his sword? (Also has never shown any bias to being a Mihawk fan boy, nor did I bring him up in said post)

Them: What about Mihawk, huh? So biased!

Jackoff.

Why the fuck would they care, you asshat?
Got a question of my own if you do not mind? Why would I care to read whatever drivel you wrote below if this is how you start?

:luuh:
Post automatically merged:

same thing about Tahsigi sword freak: Oda.
By the same logic, Oda just made a mistake and accidentally colored the sword black when he didn't mean to.

Gonna leave this thread on "watched" so I can come back to laugh at the desperate military goons [in a year or 2....if im not dead] :milaugh:

Got a question of my own if you do not mind? Why would I care to read whatever drivel you wrote below if this is how you start?

:luuh:
Post automatically merged:

By the same logic, Oda just made a mistake and accidentally colored the sword black when he didn't mean to.
Because I never mentioned Mihawk ONCE in that post. And hey, Zoro did the same thing with Zombie Ryuma.

But then you come in with accusations and insinuations, so yeah, I'm a little annoyed with you.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
SOMEBODY would have reacted to Greenbull and his supposed black blade. Its like if Luffy rolled up to Elbaf where everybody worships Nika/Joyboy and somehow nobody there notices he has a Strawhat.
This is a non reason. Apparently Queen could be Franky's father, if one of the Strawhats dad was in the same room as him, got defeated, and they didn't interact, you think Oda cares for a blade?

Also the Morley reason is ass too, Morley was a massive construct in MJ. If Greenbull used his blade on him Morley's body is breaking apart and falling on the CDs below them, same thing that happened when Zoro cut Pica. Cutting a large construct doesn't magically stop it from causing damage on the way down. Restraining Morley makes more sense to try first.

There is only 1 legit reason for believing Aramaki doesn't have a black blade, and that's the fact he has a logia devil fruit. This means he can't be dedicated to just his blade, and with a blade so rare it just seems odd that absolute purists like Oden never achieved or held a Black Blade, but someone like Greenbull who seems like a part time swordsman at best, has one.

However, after finding out Fujitora has a supreme blade from Wano when Oden never had one, and Kuzan is a fistfighter who can throw raw punches on par with fucking Garp the Fist. Anything goes for the Admirals. It's no longer unbelievable, might even call it likely.

Because I never mentioned Mihawk ONCE in that post. And hey, Zoro did the same thing with Zombie Ryuma.

But then you come in with accusations and insinuations, so yeah, I'm a little annoyed with you.
The post you quoted was not addressed to you.

You are aware of that right?

Also, to be real man, if you are serious about being annoyed with me for how I behave?

I accuse you of being a hypocrite when it comes to thinking Greenbull turned his blade black but question Mihawk and you aren't? Fair enough for correcting that, thought I remembered you being one of those we don’t KNOW Yoru was turned black by Mihawk guys who was acting hypocritical with Greenbull.

But there are more… lets say civilized ways than angrily going more or less "well fuck you, lets do it this way then, both are frauds, happy now jackass?" like you did, hope you can agree with that right?

The post you quoted was not addressed to you.

You are aware of that right?

Also, to be real man, if you are serious about being annoyed with me for how I behave?

I accuse you of being a hypocrite when it comes to thinking Greenbull turned his blade black but question Mihawk and you aren't? Fair enough for correcting that, thought I remembered you being one of those we don’t KNOW Yoru was turned black by Mihawk guys who was acting hypocritical with Greenbull.

But there are more… lets say civilized ways than angrily going more or less "well fuck you, lets do it this way then, both are frauds, happy now jackass?" like you did, hope you can agree with that right?
All right, I admit you caught me in a bad mood today. And it's also because people here tend to flame me, so perhaps I was overly defensive.