Character Discussion Why do you think ZBoys are in such denial about Green Bull having a black blade?

GB having a black blade would prove 2 things.

1. You don’t need ACoC, or even just CoC, to unlock a black blade. It’s either a CoA feat or special conditions need to be met beyond just raw powerlevel.

2. Having a black blade doesn’t automatically place you above people without one since obviously Shanks and Roger are > GB
Him having a BB Is exactly want should led you to believe he has CoC lol.

To be fair when Ace walked around drum island it didn’t snow for a whole day. That’s likely not a sign of awakening.
I cannot disagree with this.

But my intuition is still leaning towards Greenbull being a DF main with awakening.

If he is not, it'll be more acceptable for me that he is a black blade forger.

Oden’s best in verse feat was replicated by the same Zolo who got Ping ponged across Onigashima by Queen’s equal. Not even sure why you would believe Kaido lol. It’s not like Kaido ever actually fought anyone stronger than pre Gear 5 Luffy.
Zoro wasn't ping ponged the moment he uses advCOC.
King isn't Queen's equal.
King was actually afraid of KOH Zoro.
That's why King flew away and gave everything in his last attack as a last hail mary, even his lunarian fire defense.

Laughable. Oden would do more damage to pre-Gear 5 Luffy than Kaido. Even G5 Luffy was getting cut with Kaido's non-haki wind slashes.

Enma only required AdCoC because it is a cursed blade. Cursed blades are very rare. Mihawk taught Zolo how to make a black blade but Mihawk didn’t tell Zolo AdCoC was required.
Law's sword is cursed.
Same with Sandai Kitetsu.
They didn't require advCOC.

Also, by the blacksmith himself. "Cursed" means a sign of great quality.

There's a reason why the top 1 strongest blade among the Supreme 12 is a black blade.

Green Bull hasn’t been defeated at any point in his life so far as we know. So speculating who he may lose to if he even loses to anyone is pointless, first of all.

Secondly there are several non black blade users who would body Mihawk and Ryuma, having a black blade doesn’t make you top 3 lmfao.
We have no information whether Green Bull has no defeats. Stop lol.

Well maybe it is pointless to you. Not pointless to me since it's clear he isn't the final big bad villain. He isn't even Fleet Admiral.

Yet Ryuma wasn't defeated by the WG, the group that defeated arguably one of the top 2 in the verse in Joyboy.

Mihawk also has never been defeated. Not even to Shanks, Roger's prodigy who wifi-diffed Aramaki.

"Having a black blade" is different from forging one. Seriously? Zoro had a black blade lol.

Green Bull has superior Haki to Oden and Kaido, not even sure how you could possibly argue those bums have Admiral level Haki.
:milaugh:

Bro is reading a manga where the most likely final villain is an awakened Zoan with AdCoC and immortality but apparently a black blade user and awakened user would be stronger than an immortal demon lord? lol
Except I never said stronger.

Not even Kaido was given awakening by the author.

Yet you think a mere admiral will be given both being a logia awakening and being a black blade forger.

Well congratulations, every single sentence you typed was just hilariously incorrect.
Says the fool.

I'd welcome Aramaki being a black blade forger though, if he actually is, and would be one of my top fav chars. But until proven, I'd rather assume if his blade is a black blade, then it is inherited instead.