General & Others Why does anybody think Zoro will fight Mihawk after Nasujuro?

From a plot standpoint it wouldn't make sense for Mihawk as he currently is to be Zoro's final fight. The WG is the ultimate adversary that needs to be defeated. Blackbeard can become that as well. Mihawk doesn't really fit with either party right now.

Symbolically, there's certainly a lot you can do with Mihawk being Zoro's endgame. If Oda makes a scenario where Mihawk is either a CD or allies himself with the WG his sword can become pretty neat symbolism. Yoru is the first black blade we see in the series and is called the world's strongest blade. Yoru also translates to "night". It'd be interesting to see the unbreakable world's strongest sword symbolically represent the WG's long night and the stranglehold it has had over the world, only for "the night" to break in the final conflict against Zoro, one of many signs signifying the dawn.

But it's all about getting there in the first place. There is some potential there for it to happen: possible connection with Imu with the red ringed eyes, one of the few people he's kinda friends with (Shanks) having CD ties, his decision ally with the WG in the first place by becoming a warlord. All depends on what Mihawks past actually is.

Plus Zoros last fight being the elder is...OK I guess, but it's hard for me to consider that dude being stronger than Mihawk when he presumably doesn't even have a black blade, a feat that Oda seems to write as a noteworthy achievement.

Actually it makes perfect sense because thats exactly how it is explained by Hitetsu lmfao. Making the blade black increases its rank. Nothing in the story states Yoru was the same rank beforehand
That's not what i am saying you said:

Shanks, Roger, Nasujuro stonks rise:finally:

They're stocks do not rise lol rather it's mihawk being the first to make a supreme grade blade black, and its a tier above which to me is not correct unless oda changes things or its tengu explanation ( i agree with you this is likely the case) in which yoru went from a 21 graded blade to one of the 12 supreme blades...yoru reigns supreme over the 11 supreme blades that never turned black guess i should of highlighted what i was replying too lol my bad.

Loda hasn't given us single clue Mihaws yoru grade being lower than supreme grade meito initially. When he mentioned sword being able rank up depending on the swordsman, that was solely intended towards Zoro alone who we know doesn't possess any supreme grade meito.
I know this. I thought it was funny because its never mentioned otherwise. Dont take my jokes too seriously lol
Post automatically merged:

That's not what i am saying you said:

Shanks, Roger, Nasujuro stonks rise:finally:

They're stocks do not rise lol rather it's mihawk being the first to make a supreme grade blade black, and its a tier above which to me is not correct unless oda changes things or its tengu explanation ( i agree with you this is likely the case) in which yoru went from a 21 graded blade to one of the 12 supreme blades...yoru reigns supreme over the 11 supreme blades that never turned black guess i should of highlighted what i was replying too lol my bad.
@ShadowStyle369
Shanks is taller bro its over.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
What does hit their peak mean? At most they’ll get marginally more skilled in their fighting style but looking at them, they’re just about already there.

And yeah pushing and losing to Luffy isnt dehyping anyone? I don’t get why you keep saying it is. And oda literally set up egghead as a world shattering event thats build up for a gorosei to lose here.
You are just assuming that world shattering event (mentioned by editors who often don't live upto what they say) can be achieved in only one way - Defeat of Saturn

You, me and others have no idea what oda actually meant by that

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Oh I'm not saying he's a CD just that his story is quite unknown to make final judgements.

Cross Guild will allow to move him 100% but it is unlikely he will seek make Buggy PK realistically faithfully.

Zoro describe him as inhuman ( spend 2 years with him) so what is this behaviour in Cross Guild ?
I see CG in good light. To me, after Warlords was abolished, CG is good idea to tie Mihawk with main plot.

I just don't see how Mihawk can ally with WG after WG send marines after him.

And, as I said, CG can ally with SHs to take down marines but once WG goes down then Mihawk vs Zoro would appear as side quest to me unless you think Shanks is endgame and Mihawk will ally with Shanks

I believe the ultimate battle between Zoro and Mihawk will serve as an epic epilogue in One Piece, although it might also occur in a spin-off manga.

This prediction is based on the arduous process of forging a black blade, as exemplified by Ryuma, who obtained it after engaging in multiple intense fights. In my vision, the clash between Zoro's Kokuto and Mihawk's Kokuto will be the pinnacle of their rivalry, with no further challenges remaining, much like Mihawk's vivre card suggests

-Mihawk : i want to be alone and live peacefully
-Crocodile : I want to create a utopia. I want a strong military strength for that, which is why I want Pluton
-Mihawk : we lack strength to do so
-Imu: if you help me fight the Strawhats and the world, I can give you “mother flame” and assure you total immunity and peace.
-Mihawk: …
-Imu: i mean it is exactly for this same reason why you accept to be a Shishibukai. You work with us to have peace

In this scenario where is the character assassination?

How strong one have to be “to be ready for the gorosei”?
why would imu need mihawk help. shs are the underdog not the wg

oda really did a bad job with the wss and zoros path in becoming the wss. l