Character Discussion Why does Imu-sama, the supposed final villain of One Piece, seem like crap so far?!

What do you think of the portrayal of the supposed final villain?

• Total voters
S

Sasaki Kojirō

I confess that I am tired; I want the power level in the One Piece universe to increase significantly so that I can say that the OP universe is stronger than at least the Barbie or Boruto universe, but this shit, except for Kaido, the Yonkous, and a few other characters, is way too weak, man... What's even more frustrating is that the final villain of this manga may not even compare to the final villains in other manga...

First of all, Imu isn't omniscient because he didn't even know that Sabo was in the throne room. This not only shows a lousy CoO but also that he isn't omniscient. Of course, the CoO of the characters is flawed, especially future sight, as demonstrated by the likes of Kaido, Luffy, and Katakuri. However, the fact remains that he is not omniscient. And that's a shame because there are so many characters out there in other anime and manga who are omniscient, and the strongest guy in the OP universe is a dude who isn't omniscient.

After that, the supposed final villain's first feat is hitting someone while carrying an old, crippled man on his back. That's right, Sabo was carrying King Cobra on his back, who is crippled, and Imu took advantage to attack him and still failed to knock him out. LMAOOOOOO

This is where I criticize Eiichiro Oda's writing for not giving Imu a solid feat because having him strike Sabo in such a dirty way? In comparison, we have Kaido defeating post-WCI Luffy with just one clean blow, mentally nerfed Big Mom beating Queen, Shanks shooting Kid and Killer. So why this ridiculous treatment regarding Imu-sama, the most powerful being in the One Piece universe?

Sabo traveled from the Holy Land to the kingdom of Lulusia on a ship with an open wound without receiving any treatment and remained conscious the entire way.
This is the power of Imu's attacks, but from what you can see, Imu's attacks had difficulty even killing a crippled, old and sick snake king.

The most significant display of power from Imu came from a copy of an ancient weapon and not from himself, which made the kingdom of Lulusia disappear from the map. However, we know that before that, the government used to summon a Buster Call in which the Gorosei themselves were present. If the easiest way to eliminate threats without anyone escaping is to explode the island and erase it from the map, if someone there had that power, it would surely be used. But no, Imu prefers to call dozens of ships, encircle an island, and start shooting. WTF, Kaido would melt the island and kill everyone with his sheer individual power.

@nik87 @Hanzo hattori @Tejas @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @Erkan12 @comrade @Fleet Leader Fenaker @MonsterKaido @Tejas @Boiroy @SkySanji @Steven @Cruxroux @Juanpiz @YamatoGirl @Aldarion

Not only Sabo, Imu couldn't kill Doflamingo as well so they made him Warlord instead.

Doflamingo also wasn't talking about being Emperor or PK by using Ope DF, but being able to use Marijoa Treasure to rule the World instead, there is some Hax related thing due to Ope DF about Imu and Gorosei (perhaps immortality surgery) we will see.

Thats like claiming Don Krieg is stronger as current Garling because current Garling is featless

IM and the Gorosei tanked Sabos fire like its nothing.Thats by default a rly good feat.And almost killing Sabo in a single blow is for whatever reason a bad feat?

And no matter from what angle you look,Cobra surviving that long was pure PIS

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Thats like claiming Don Krieg is stronger as current Garling because current Garling is featless

IM and the Gorosei tanked Sabos fire like its nothing.Thats by default a rly good feat.And almost killing Sabo in a single blow is for whatever reason a bad feat?

And no matter from what angle you look,Cobra surviving that long was pure PIS
It's not the same thing. Garling also lacks feats, but so far, he hasn't attacked anyone while carrying an old man on his back, which already gives him a better appearance. Of course, there's all that stuff about being the "Champion of God Valley," exclusively self-proclaimed by him, for hunting slave children and infirm, but let's set that aside.
IM and the Gorosei tanked Sabos fire like its nothing.T
That flame from Sabo wouldn't even kill a child, to be honest. It has no decent DC (Damage Capacity) feats; I don't think it even managed to burn a chair.
And almost killing Sabo in a single blow is for whatever reason a bad feat?
PIS with the supposed strongest final villain in the work? What is Oda thinking not to have Imu-sama kill with a single blow an opponent who was already ill, old, and on top of that, crippled?! Cobra endured two strikes, right? Sabo resisted the blow and traveled by boat to another kingdom without even being treated and was fine...
Bad treatment here from Oda regarding Imu.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Not only Sabo, Imu couldn't kill Doflamingo as well so they made him Warlord instead.

Doflamingo also wasn't talking about being Emperor or PK by using Ope DF, but being able to use Marijoa Treasure to rule the World instead, there is some Hax related thing due to Ope DF about Imu and Gorosei (perhaps immortality surgery) we will see.
Man, it's crazy that he failed to even kill Doflamingo, a Shichibukai? What the heck is happening with the final villain of One Piece, the one who should be breaking the power scale in the verse?
6 on 1 vs Sabo, he escaped
And the blow he landed on Sabo was on a Sabo who had turned his back, carrying King Cobra on his back, and therefore with reduced mobility.
Because Imu isnt the final villain. :willsmith:
How do you manage to get these things so impossibly right? :cheers:

Um, when even the cold blooded Gorosei are shocked about Imu's brutality and him nuking Lulucia Kingdom, you know he's a pure menance. Perfectly fit as a final villain.

As for feats, just be patient. Even the Gorosei face tanked Sabo's attack like it's nothing. Imu easily ate that attack and mortally injured Sabo with a single attack.

Also, are we making fun of Imu by not killing off Sabo and Cobra? Shall I remind you that Kaido failed to kill a single Scabbard? Even a halfdead Kinemon? Plus, Cobra was even killed at the end and Sabo had obviously plot armor. He needed TO ESCAPE from that place, knocking Sabo out means they could just kill him there...
See, that's the thing: MANY characters are protected by plot and there are rare instances when characters died.

Either Blackbeard or Imu will be the final antagonist but seriously, with how strong the WG is and the fact that they had been ruling for 800 years because they defeated Nika, Imu being the final villain makes more sense. Maybe Luffy and Blackbeard as a tag team against Imu. I'd really like to see that.

Man, it's crazy that he failed to even kill Doflamingo, a Shichibukai? What the heck is happening with the final villain of One Piece, the one who should be breaking the power scale in the verse?

And the blow he landed on Sabo was on a Sabo who had turned his back, carrying King Cobra on his back, and therefore with reduced mobility.

How do you manage to get these things so impossibly right? :cheers:
And Law's plan was to get Doflamingo killed by Kaido, and Doflamingo agreed that could work while Imu and Celestials fail and even made him Warlord.

That is first time I agree with you even through you are DWF lol.

6 vs 1 is last time you want happen in America football especially running back out ran guys to score touchdown .

Heck sabo is not even ko by Imu arrow attack as supposed top 1 guy . Meanwhile kuma get women experience by chimp eating her face . Kuma lose his part of face and leg by Akainu. Robot are resilient to pain and would be more durable than normal human being .
‘Heck Kuzan tore jozu arm off .

So I don’t think Imu is final villain . Then Saturn is pretty much flip flopping guy like political person would do.

For people, say but gorosei tank sabo fire , Avalo Pizarro tank garp advanced coc which garp coc attack > sabo fire attack . Yet people say Avalo Pizarro is franky victim or fodder or make excuses as blah blah .

Last edited:
Bro Imu is still a SILHOUETTE and we've already started the downplaying :whitepress:
It's really ridiculous. Bro's just mad Kaido won't remain the strongest in this verse when the final villain exist... Either it's Blackbeard or Imu but point is, both of them > Kaido. I mean, it's not that difficult. Kaguya >>> Pain. Acnologia >>> Hades. Yhwach >>> Ulquiorra. Buu >>> Frieza (original Dragon Ball). Like, that's a no brainer.

We know Gorosei are pure monsters and Imu is obviously, as the King of the World, stronger than them. The "Maybe he's not a fighter", "He is a fraud" argument won't work; Imu already showed to eat Sabo's Hiken AND pierced him with his tail. Since Sabo is a logia user, it's evident that Imu used Haki at least. Again, if Imu is a fraud, so are the Gorosei but because of the current chapters we know this is actually NOT the case.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Bro Imu is still a SILHOUETTE and we've already started the downplaying :whitepress:

Like how threatened can you be that your favorite would be overshadowed by a SILHOUETTE character which hasn't even been introduced?
This has nothing to do with Kaido, dude. You're bringing him into the topic. Am I wrong on any point in the topic? Their feats are crap, and that doesn't change for now, no matter how much you cry. Did you want me to write 30 lines in a topic, pretending that Imu is powerful and strong, lying to myself? Because Imu's abilities are just as bad as their actions suggest.
I'm good, since Kaido is stronger than Mihawk