Anime & Manga Why does Nami not get called out for her weird behavior?

Sanji's japanese gag will be weird to western auidence. In Japan sanji's gag are extremely popular.

West has moved lot with metoo movement and portrayal of woman in movies . Oda is pretty much outdated heck he was even assistant to kenshin mangaka who was pedo . I kinda blame oda he needs to update about current world is .

I generally hate post time strawhat crew except Jinbei, Brook who were relatively well developed.

This has more to do with Oda inability to make straw hats relevant outside Monster Trio, especially weaker ones. Usopp potrayal is even worse despite being a man
Usopp had his moment in dresrosa, he's the only strawhat aside from the monster trio and jimbei who has haki, nami on the other hand is just waisted potential, by the first designs it's obvious oda planned to have nami as the main fighter alongside zoro and luffy but I guess he changed his mind and tried to find a way to make her different than them in order to highlight how there's more than just fights in OP, but since oda isn't that good at writing non battle related stuff it ended backfiring and now sanji gets 3 times more focus than nami, even when he isn't fighting

Usopp had his moment in dresrosa, he's the only strawhat aside from the monster trio and jimbei who has haki, nami on the other hand is just waisted potential, by the first designs it's obvious oda planned to have nami as the main fighter alongside zoro and luffy but I guess he changed his mind and tried to find a way to make her different than them in order to highlight how there's more than just fights in OP, but since oda isn't that good at writing non battle related stuff it ended backfiring and now sanji gets 3 times more focus than nami, even when he isn't fighting
I mean, just ask Usopp fans what they think of his treatment in the NW lol.
While the way Oda writes women is part of the problem, I think that ultimately powercreep is the problem especially considering that the adventure aspect of One Pieces is much less present post-ts, becoming more generic battle shonen

I mean, just ask Usopp fans what they think of his treatment in the NW lol.
While the way Oda writes women is part of the problem, I think that ultimately powercreep is the problem especially considering that the adventure aspect of One Pieces is much less present post-ts, becoming more generic battle shonen
His treatment was pretty decent in the New World, the problem is wano, oda completely forgot about him

That one moment was almost 8 years ago and has not been repeated since then.

That one moment was almost 8 years ago and has not been repeated since then.
:josad:
Post automatically merged:

Pretty shitty considering Wano is the largest arc in the series and he was completely absent in the previous arc.
In comparison, all straw hats that were absent in WCI, had good shining moments in battle
Yeah, really hope oda makes up for it in Elbaf

Nami is a pedophile, Sanji never tried something like this with kids. Imagine hitting on 8 yr old kids, Nami:suresure:
Imagine Sanji going to a 8yr girl and putting her on his lap in a sexual way, flirting with her, actually dont imagine that.
Smh, Nami is a retard.
Post automatically merged:

Because she cares about treasure, not his lil pee pee. The hug would just be a regular hug except he's a pervert
So far Nami is the only gold digger pedophile from this series.

Last edited: