Anime & Manga Why does Nami not get called out for her weird behavior?

I definitely agree the momo x robin and Nami panels are fucked up. I just view sanjis stuff as wrong too bc of the laws I was raised with. 18 is the Max with anyone below 18 in aus, it's a waste of your time but it's just a law that's morally engrained in me
Ok man fair enough, lets let this slide, but just so you know there are countries where people has their age of consent at 20, imagine someone calling names just because our countries has in at 16 and 18.... off topic again, Yeah the talk here is about young people sanji was around 21 and pudding 16, this thing is legal in most parts even if its weird.
You can keep your opinion based on your country, and its ok to keep it, having unity in a country its good, but we should not call names on others peoples beliefs, so immo dissing on Sanji in this situation is pointless.
What is certain is the stuff between nami and momonosuke, and even robin, those panels and implications are super wrong, and in no country those kind of relations will be seen normal, 20yr and 8yr kids, so yeah, this topic can pe spicy, but the implications are there, and those things are more depraved than what happens in japan-aus-globe legally.

Pedophilia is puberty based, if one is attracted to a 16 year old in Australia he isn't a pedo, since pedo is not a legal term it's a psychological one. He would however be breaking the law if he engaged sexually with them since their underage. Underage does not = prepubescent. In no country is it legal to hook up with a child, but in some countries it's illegal to hook up with a 16 year old, not because they are prepubescent but because they are considered underage. So your use of pedo is still incorrect even by your countries standards.
@Krusher1357 this is it man..

@BleakAsh @BakiDou alright guys, I'm not gonna bother with this topic anymore, it's actually something I feel quite strongly about and I can feel myself getting pretty heated.. I guess sanji isn't really a pedophile bc sanji and Pudding didn't fuck and it's legal anyway in a lot of countries. In my mind it's not okay but it's still legally fine given the circumstances that they didn't fuck.

@BleakAsh @BakiDou alright guys, I'm not gonna bother with this topic anymore, it's actually something I feel quite strongly about and I can feel myself getting pretty heated.. I guess sanji isn't really a pedophile bc sanji and Pudding didn't fuck and it's legal anyway in a lot of countries. In my mind it's not okay but it's still legally fine given the circumstances that they didn't fuck.
Its time for you to become a Sanji fan and accept his greatness:myman:This is the first steep:goyea:

Nami aint virgin, she was raped by Fishmen. She knows how to use her body, reason people have to pay to see her body.

So, yeah, she was using Momo and using her body to try and make him give all the money. She didnt did it for sexual reasons, but she knew she could use her body... so yeah. Nami is bitch.