Anime & Manga Why does Nami not get called out for her weird behavior?

Why? You are against freedom of speech? Those taboo topics have to be discussed otherwise will always be taboo and nothing will change about it.
@Sanji D Goat had a thread that was locked about how Zoro was lowkey racist which is far less controversial than this topic here. So not sure how this thread isn't locked yet. Pedo topics are taboo for a reason dude, not sure why you guys are talking about what should be acceptable age of consent.

I gave up on this topic already.
I much prefer to meme around all the retard nonsense I see people here post about this subject.
It's so shallow and misguided, it's actually entertaining.
:suresure:
Post automatically merged:

@solis like this poor soul, still trying to bring people to reason.
I made the mistake of posting the clinical definition of pedophilia, after a 20 minute discussion the forum concluded that I.....in fact..... was the pedo. :risitasad:

I think it's time for people to stop using the term Pedophilia improperly for the sole purpose of hating on a drawing. Remember that it ultimately doesn't matter what number the author slaps on a drawing, if the character has the physical features of a child, even if the author says it's 25 years old, it doesn't make it ok to sexualize it...…that's why lolis are so problematic. Looking at Pudding, she has all the features of an adult woman, literally the only thing that makes it problematic for people is the age Oda chose for this drawing, which again doesn't mean anything in fiction; if you base it on that then you will actually be normalizing pedophilia, cause if all that matters is the age Oda picks, he can make O-Tama 26 years old....then what??...is it ok to sexualize her?....will we just call her a loli and now it's fine?.
it just the over-exaggerated and generalized concept of what a pedo is in basically the majority of what i have come across.. and that radical perception of anyone getting attracted to under 18s is a pedo.. when it should be anyone attracted to premature teens being a pedo or anyone with such mentality.

Hell many people like Violet Ever garden when ig a 14 year old was married to an adult..go figure then bitches the anime was set back in early 1900's.. its considered YUCK in the west by the prideful feminists or liberals but it turns out the bar in most of the west is 16 LOL atm like @Yasheen said

this whole stigma around Pedo's being folks attracted to underage girls (under 18) is just annoying and seeing people using it to downplay someone is just bird shit standards reached.

I view sanji as a pedo bc in the laws of my country he is a fucking pedo. Just because y'all can fuck 16 year olds in your country doesn't mean shit here. Oda made sanji a pedo by Australian standards, sorry fellas,bring that shit up with oda not me

I view sanji as a pedo bc in the laws of my country he is a fucking pedo. Just because y'all can fuck 16 year olds in your country doesn't mean shit here. Oda made sanji a pedo by Australian standards, sorry fellas,bring that shit up with oda not me
The age of consent is 16 years old pal, stop embarrassing and let us discuss about Nami in this thread, go spam your nonsense somewhere else.
Post automatically merged:

IMO they're being motherly. Never seen moms take their sons to the women's changing room or bathroom ??
Are they his mom? I never seen/heard of an random male adult taking a random kid, male or female and bathing with them.
You always quote me with random comments like those just to change the narrative in something fake, unfortunately those women are not his mothers, and its clearly a sexual tension there created by oda, with all the men reactions, namis reaction/forcefully keeping momonosuke on her tits, and robin.... yeah.

The age of consent is 16 years old pal, stop embarrassing and let us discuss about Nami in this thread, go spam your nonsense somewhere else.
Are you fucking stupid? I literally stated that in my country it's illegal for anyone over 18 to fuck or be in relations with a 16 year old unless they have had relations prior to the over 18 year old turning 18. The age of consent may be 15 here but that doesn't mean you can have relations with a 15 year old if you're 18. It's a different law here, come to Australia and see how long you stay out of jail for

Are you fucking stupid? I literally stated that in my country it's illegal for anyone over 18 to fuck or be in relations with a 16 year old unless they have had relations prior to the over 18 year old turning 18. The age of consent may be 15 here but that doesn't mean you can have relations with a 15 year old if you're 18. It's a different law here, come to Australia and see how long you stay out of jail for
So you basically call more than half the world pedophiles just because the age of consent overall is around 15 yr around the globe, this is kinda funny.

Ye Flippin twit no ones talking about aussie standards here mate.. its about if the person is mature enough for marriage which the age of consent doesn't depict necessarily .. getting attracted to someone who looks like an 18 yr old by your standards might turn out to be fuggin 16 or 17... its abiut maturity... with your way of thinking much of the world atm is pedophile.. kets be honest you simp for em anime gals too

again lad its about maturity not age of consent... age of consent is meant to confirm that someone is definitely mature at this particular age... it doesn't necessarily mean someone below isn't.

@Sanji D Goat had a thread that was locked about how Zoro was lowkey racist which is far less controversial than this topic here. So not sure how this thread isn't locked yet. Pedo topics are taboo for a reason dude, not sure why you guys are talking about what should be acceptable age of consent.
Because this is what makes someone a pedo or not. We can't have consent age of 40 and make the whole world a pedo.

So you basically call more than half the world pedophiles just because the age of consent overall is around 15 yr around the globe, this is kinda funny.
Whatever dude, it's fine for y'all but in aus it's not. Other places he isn't a pedo but other places he is. I'll stick to my country's values when discussing this topic

Whatever dude, it's fine for y'all but in aus it's not. Other places he isn't a pedo but other places he is. I'll stick to my country's values when discussing this topic
Lets discuss about nami here, also i guess im wasting time but im searching some current updated law rules that states your 18yr max stuff with 16 in aus.
This topic is so disgusting, dunno why i even waste time, but i guess its need to be done, even tho oda is 100% a retard just because he created those momo panels.

Pedophilia is puberty based, if one is attracted to a 16 year old in Australia he isn't a pedo, since pedo is not a legal term it's a psychological one. He would however be breaking the law if he engaged sexually with them since their underage. Underage does not = prepubescent. In no country is it legal to hook up with a child, but in some countries it's illegal to hook up with a 16 year old, not because they are prepubescent but because they are considered underage. So your use of pedo is still incorrect even by your countries standards.

@BleakAsh I can't be fucked anymore tbh, I morally find it wrong bc of my own countries beliefs, you guys are going off your countries and Japan's rules.. That's fine.
you find it morally wrong to be attracted to someone who might be 17 or 16 but is visually more appealing than an average 18 year old?

you'd call yourself a pedo for it just coz a number oh her lifeslan aint right..

chotto matte

Lets discuss about nami here, also i guess im wasting time but im searching some current updated law rules that states your 18yr max stuff with 16 in aus.
This topic is so disgusting, dunno why i even waste time, but i guess its need to be done, even tho oda is 100% a retard just because he created those momo panels.
I definitely agree the momo x robin and Nami panels are fucked up. I just view sanjis stuff as wrong too bc of the laws I was raised with. 18 is the Max with anyone below 18 in aus, it's a waste of your time but it's just a law that's morally engrained in me