Anime & Manga Why does Nami not get called out for her weird behavior?

It's a toxic topic to begin with.. Both actions are moral grey areas and each fanbase is attempting to pass the baton. Both instances look pretty fucking paedophilic but yanno let's put agenda into morality and pretend we are right.
Sanji's instance was peak creep moment .. but to deduce pedophilia out of the fact that he'll get to see Nami mature,
which is fu*cking creepy ngl but there is a difference Nami is technically mentally an like Sugar's case where she was an adult that just never physically grew but he knows nami's old just physically young which still doesn't mean sanji will make moves her since she's not even sexy,according to him.. thats why he meant " he'd see her turn sexy" which is flipin creepy , but calling him a pedo for it is just is a whole different claim meaning sanji is turned on by kids in general! turned on by young and naive kids. ..sanji's simping has been very annoying because of how consistent it is and how sanji seems pathetic every single time and this has been a theme for some men in OnePiece in general and its considered as an aspect of men's nature to simp for women but it hasn't taken a turn to worse as to simp for kids ffs.

What makes it worse in Nami's case is that it has been a consistent thing in the canon story where she is ready to sell he body for money in return.. which is something i hate about her more than i hate simpin in sanji's case.. and it degrades any depth to her character when oda highlighted her maternity in PH, simping is a part of sanji's character .. my problem with nami is yes she is greedy but she turned from an expert theif for money to a woman who charges for every time you wink at her body AND IS NOW DOING THE SAME TO A KID BY ENCOURAGING MOMO'S ACTIONS

tell me why aren't people bringing robin into this..? ik Robin like Nami does know that Momo is a kid...and you can argue that she hasn't caught on to momo's sticks.. but NAMI MAN THIS PANEL JUST BEYOND WORDS FAM..

there is a reason why i hate this treatment of nami.. where oda goes out of his way to point out her maternity just to flush it after shitting on it by doing something like this
flushing her whole character development in PH

i just wish i had ignored this thread and not looked at it the way i have realized it seems like man.

Sanji's instance was peak creep moment .. but to deduce pedophilia out of the fact that he'll get to see Nami mature,
which is fu*cking creepy ngl but there is a difference Nami is technically mentally an like Sugar's case where she was an adult that just never physically grew but he knows nami's old just physically young which still doesn't mean sanji will make moves her since she's not even sexy,according to him.. thats why he meant " he'd see her turn sexy" which is flipin creepy , but calling him a pedo for it is just is a whole different claim meaning sanji is turned on by kids in general! turned on by young and naive kids. ..sanji's simping has been very annoying because of how consistent it is and how sanji seems pathetic every single time and this has been a theme for some men in OnePiece in general and its considered as an aspect of men's nature to simp for women but it hasn't taken a turn to worse as to simp for kids ffs.

What makes it worse in Nami's case is that it has been a consistent thing in the canon story where she is ready to sell he body for money in return.. which is something i hate about her more than i hate simpin in sanji's case.. and it degrades any depth to her character when oda highlighted her maternity in PH, simping is a part of sanji's character .. my problem with nami is yes she is greedy but she turned from an expert theif for money to a woman who charges for every time you wink at her body AND IS NOW DOING THE SAME TO A KID BY ENCOURAGING MOMO'S ACTIONS

tell me why aren't people bringing robin into this..? ik Robin like Nami does know that Momo is a kid...and you can argue that she hasn't caught on to momo's sticks.. but NAMI MAN THIS PANEL JUST BEYOND WORDS FAM..

there is a reason why i hate this treatment of nami.. where oda goes out of his way to point out her maternity just to flush it after shitting on it by doing something like this

i just wish i had ignored this thread and not looked at it the way i have realized it seems like man.
It's a japanese manga, the Japanese are a pretty fucking creepy culture to begin with. I refer to sanji being a pedo in regards to the pudding thing, oda was 20 years into this manga by the time pudding was introduced and had world wide publication of this shit and he couldn't go to the effort of making pudding older than 18?? Even Japan dropped the age from ages up to 21 being able to marry 16 year olds to 18 recently.. Oda had no realisation of what is right or wrong anywhere else in the world and I think that is ridiculous and bullshit

Whilst sanjis relations with pudding wasn't wrong in Japan, it is not viewed that way everywhere else in the world.. And that sole reason alone of why I call Sanji a pedo

Nami and Robin have definitely done some suss pedo type shit with Momo and I don't agree with that even tho the instances that were Portrayed are probs fine in Japan

I will not change my opinion that all three have done pedo shit just because Oda has no awareness of his whole audience

Yes I absolutely agree.

Oda should have made her 18, wouldn't have been too hard, no!?
I completely see why sanji fans defend him but oda should have the awareness to stay the fuck away from themes like that and because of oda nami, robin and sanji all have a tarnished image in my mind and no amount of screeching 'b.. Bu.. But Japan!" will change that for me.. This couldve been simply avoided if Oda did make pudding 18 like you said and kept momo outta robin and nami's bosoms

B

Ballel

I completely see why sanji fans defend him but oda should have the awareness to stay the fuck away from themes like that and because of oda nami, robin and sanji all have a tarnished image in my mind and no amount of screeching 'b.. Bu.. But Japan!" will change that for me.. This couldve been simply avoided if sanji did make pudding 18 like you said and kept momo outta robin and nami's bosoms
Sometimes I'm wondering if authors such as Oda even think about what they're doing or if they just write such elements into the story because they know It's considered funny in their culture.

Honestly the most reasonable thing to do towards these stuff is to treat it as comic relief, thats all.

Thats Oda's humour, despite if you think its funny or not, if it ruins a character or not

It wont change what Oda has established for who a character really is and their ideals

But since there are people willing to treat it so damn seriously (if they want to bash a character they don't like, specifically), then here we are.

For example, it doesn't matter how much of a perv you think Sanji is (as some people call him from much worser things than that, like rapist and pedo, which is laughable), by the end of the day, he protected O-Some, who was getting abused by Queen for quite a long time but was simply a poor girl from the Flower Capital who needed to sell her body to make a living.

Thats how Oda sees Sanji in reality:

I think people also forget this is a manga about Pirates. They don't necessarily need to be kind and super lovable 100% of the time

[
Honestly the most reasonable thing to do towards these stuff is to treat it as comic relief, thats all.

Thats Oda's humour, despite if you think its funny or not, if it ruins a character or not

It wont change what Oda has established for who a character really is and their ideals

But since there are people willing to treat it so damn seriously (if they want to bash a character they don't like, specifically), then here we are.

For example, it doesn't matter how much of a perv you think Sanji is (as some people call him from much worser things than that, like rapist and pedo, which is laughable), by the end of the day, he protected O-Some, who was getting abused by Queen for quite a long time but was simply a poor girl from the Flower Capital who needed to sell her body to make a living.

Thats how Oda sees Sanji in reality:

I think people also forget this is a manga about Pirates. They don't necessarily need to be kind and super lovable 100% of the time
Rightly said! thats why i judge the story or the title itself excluding the trah magaka put in em because the story itself is beautiful.. i tend to ignore it for the sake of the story..

exactly why i like my own interpretation of the story by exempting this garbage.. just thinking the best for all characters regardless of what the author includes in it in the form for fanservice just what good there is to get out of it.
Post automatically merged:

I mean do they think about the victims of child sexual abuse im their own country??
Remember that Oda is bff with Shimabukuro and watsuki
are they Pedos 👀👀