Character Discussion Why Enma and the Raid Suit are completely diffrent types of power-up

Which is worse?

• Lanji's power-up is worse obviously

Votes: 26 57.8%
  • ZoLo's power-up is worse obviously

Votes: 19 42.2%

• Total voters
Sanji was way weaker than Zoro that's why Oda gave him a RS and Enma is a power up but Zoro didn't become that much stronger than he was at the beginning of Wano
Zoro had nothing to do with it, Sanji isn't tryiny to be the worlds strongest whatever. Oda gave it to him because he doesn't fight with fruit powers or weapons and it definitely helps against the New World powers.

It’s simple as that : for example give the Raid suit to someone like Usopp and he will get stronger in an instant. Give Enma to him and he will collapse instantly. The raid suit can make anyone stronger but for Enma you need to tame it through improving your armament haki. Only Oden tamed Enma and Zoro is the second person. Putting Enma in the same category like the Raid suit is completely wrong
Usopp can't use RS. Only Sanji can use RS.

Judge's stated that the kids was good to go because they were each enhanced with special abilities (with an exception of Sanji). They need training in order to get improve and wearing the RS will help them surpass their limits.

So you can't just say that RS doesn't require any training.

And only designated Raid Suit fits the requirement of each Vinsmokes. Which means that only Sanji can wear the Stealth Black. Reiju, Ichiji, Nami, Usopp, Luffy, etc. can't wear it because they don't have the requirement to register for it.

Hope this clear out for people that say anybody can wear the RS.

Judge's stated that the kids was good to go because they were each enhanced with special abilities (with an exception of Sanji). They need training in order to get improve and wearing the RS will help them surpass their limits.

So you can't just say that RS doesn't require any training.

And only designated Raid Suit fits the requirement of each Vinsmokes. Which means that only Sanji can wear the Stealth Black. Reiju, Ichiji, Nami, Usopp, Luffy, etc. can't wear it because they don't have the requirement to register for it.

Hope this clear out for people that say anybody can wear the RS.
I gave the example with Usopp, in normal terms Sanji is much stronger than him so it’s logical that RS Sanji is also much stronger than RS usopp but it doesn’t change the fact that Usopp would also get an instant powerboost without training. The Raid Suit is made with the intention that the Vinsmoke siblings should wear them and they gave them abilities according to that but that doesn’t exclude the fact that somebody else can wear the suit and get stronger. It’s a scientific tool.Even If I design a car according to my standards, everybody who uses the car will drive from a to b. It’s simple as that.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Is there any characters in OP that you even liked?:seriously:
The Admirals, Mihawk, Doflamingo, Sir Crocodile, Lord Katakuri, Franky, Brook, Robin,Vivi's duck (Vivi herself is meh), Kuma, Buggy, Alvidia, etc

I'm fine with quality characters pleb
:mihanha::akasalt:

Btw Lanji actually was my favorite when I start One Piece as a child, until Kalifa fight where I lost all respect for him so gtfo pleb :zehaha:

The Admirals, Mihawk, Doflamingo, Sir Crocodile, Lord Katakuri, Franky, Brook, Robin,Vivi's duck (Vivi herself is meh), Kuma, Buggy, Alvidia, etc

I'm fine with quality characters pleb
:mihanha::akasalt:

Btw Lanji actually was my favorite when I start One Piece as a child, until Kalifa fight where I lost all respect for him so gtfo pleb :zehaha:
People can really change for the better :perocry:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Problem with Usopp is his dream.
The moment he stops being a coward and starts actually doing shit aside from gags, his dream will be done.
It's not like a character with long reach goal that needs to take steps towards it, like Zoro.
"Being a brave warrior of the sea". Looks good on paper, but the execution is terrible.
He has 1 good moment, then reverts back to being the same annoying boring ass coward he is.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
The weapon would make usopp a stronger bitch. He could run/ fly faster away like Sanji did against Page one :myman:
And if Usopp took emna he could prolly randomly swing it and make Emna slice shit.
Point is, it is the user that makes the most out of what he is given. Same as Zoro wouldn't make full use of Raid Suit, Sanji wouldn't make full use of Emna. Sure they can prance around with it but at the end they both received what suits them the best