Character Discussion Why has Zoro had more exploits than Kid and Law on the roof?

I think Oda knows well and we should just be patient. Kidd won't unluck adv. CoA but adv. CoC and will do it uncosciously.
DF Awakening will be Kidd's key here since his DF and Linlin's Power up (yeah, people ignore that a Yonko just got a Power up) are deeply related.
Linlin's MASER is an electromagnetic attack.
It's starting to do a lot for patience with Kid. Since the start of Wano, we've been seeing it for more than 3 years, but Oda prefers to favor the allies and the Mugis.

Why didn't Kid prepare beforehand why he didn't train the Ryo with Hyogoro? So yes Kid is not Luffy but still.

For the advanced kings haki I don't know if he can because I have the impression that in order to do what Luffy, Roger, Barbe and Kaido, and Big Mom do, you must first master the basic Ryou (the one that Luffy did with the Red Rock)

In the flashback to chapter 1010 Luffy (we see that Luffy wanted to go beyond the base Ryo, and that he clicked when Kaido gave him the Ragnarock blow.

It is as if the Ryo is level 2 of haki for doing damage and that HDA advanced and the highest levels for damage (level 3)

I think Kid has already awakened his fruit, I think we have a clue with his metal arm that he made himself

I do not know.

I have the impression that each time we try to find excuses for Kid.

The problem is that before we all said "you will see on the roof Kid will do as well as Luffy and prove that he is as strong as him".

Now facing Big Mom it looks like he did nothing at all, since she is really laughing

And he's not alone plus he's been with Law that Kid is disappointing a lot of time
I always believed that the Roof battle would not be the main battle. It was just the opener/sales boost. I always said that Kid will show his worth against Big Mom and that he will be the one to put her down.

That could also be seen in two ways. They are already fighting since a considerable amount of time and Kid and Law are absolutely fine against Big Mom. Kid even got nerfed mid battle against Big Mom.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I reread Luffy and the other supernovas' fight against Kaido and Big Mom and realized that Zoro was actually quite decisive.

He hurt Kaido several times, scarred him even when he was in hybrid mode.

He tanked Hakai that's really impressive honestly.

Even Killer and Big Mom made the remark in chapter 1003 "he hurt Kaido.

Compared to him I feel like Kid and Law honestly didn't do anything noticeable on the rooftop battle comparable to Zoro.

The only one who was superior to Zoro on the roof was his Captain Monkey D Luffy

How could Kid and Law who are captains have been below in terms of achievements compared to Zoro.

Does Oda want to send a message that Luffy's crew is special ?
Luffy and Zoro have higher inborn talent than Kid and Law or any WG supernova for that matter. They trained under top-tiers for two years, and they both have gone through an anti-Kaido training regime before fighting Kaido, so it's only fair that Zoro and Luffy outclass their peers. It's actually amazing Kid and others are keeping up the Strewhat Duo.

Mihawk literally said the exact opposite about the PK title.
Wings are near equal, the continuation of the 2200 2180 paradigm. It is as much a power level as "SN" "YC" or any other arbitrary category.
To become WSS you need to beat Top1 in the verse 1v1

To become PK you need to collect 4 ponglyf from yonkos by help with crew example Zoro carrying that weakass on rooftop.

Goals are different. Finding One piece doesnt make you stronger than Strongest Man or The strongest swordsman

Roger not even top1

Mink Elixir :finally:
Folks out here acting like SHs ain't got their ass covered no matter what
Submarine Caribou Momo
:finally::finally::finally:

The Straw Hats don't plan these contingencies, they just go out and put it all out there. Luffy was ready to die with a smile in like Volume 12, lol. All these calculated risk takers are farting around into their 40s and 50s while the original Straw Hats are just around 20. Law has become a fan because clearly this world works on the principle of go big or go home

To become WSS you need to beat Top1 in the verse 1v1

To become PK you need to collect 4 ponglyf from yonkos by help with crew example Zoro carrying that weakass on rooftop.

Goals are different. Finding One piece doesnt make you stronger than Strongest Man or The strongest swordsman

Roger not even top1
Do you even read this manga?

To be Pirate King you have to conquer the seas, that means topple all competition.

Roger bested all his peers and the admirals

Submarine Caribou Momo
:finally::finally::finally:

The Straw Hats don't plan these contingencies, they just go out and put it all out there. Luffy was ready to die with a smile in like Volume 12, lol. All these calculated risk takers are farting around into their 40s and 50s while the original Straw Hats are just around 20. Law has become a fan because clearly this world works on the principle of go big or go home
Kidd Pirates operate just like that, the difference is that they have not the army of friends ready to sacrifice for them.
Remove the army of Minks/Samurai and the boyz still kicking are Kidd and Killer, not Luffy and Zoro.
Since K&K can't have those last minute savings, Oda has to dose their force to make the end of the arc credible. On the other hand Luffy was free to be KOed since Heart Pirates/Momo/Shinobu/Caribou were there for him, Zoro was also free to go all out and nearly die cause Myiagi was there ready to give him a magic elixir...