Character Discussion Why has Zoro had more exploits than Kid and Law on the roof?

- SELFISH ---> No, he's not. You could say he's an individuaist yeah, but that's different from selfish. He ain't more selfish that Luffy.
- SELECTIVELY CRUEL ---> Yeah he is.
- SHITTY JUDGE OF CHARACTER ---> I think you're talking about his decision to form the alliance with Hawkins and Apoo. He wasn't the one who came up with the idea, that was Killer, and didn't trust Apoo especially. He judged him well.
Hawkins was actually going on with the plan, he probably listened to Kidd and Killer's idea and was satisfied by the theoric chances of success. His betrayal was a consequence of Kaido's appearence, which was an extreme scenario. Like, the baddest thing that can happen any day of the year.

I wasn't taking away what Zoro did for all of them, and Kidd words prove you wrong. Kidd is a man who talks with actions so seeing one of his three temporary allies taking the bullet for all of them (which says a lot of words) was a feat that Kidd respected a lot, to the point of personally thanking him.
He later chased Linlin to ensure that everything they did (Zoro's sacrifice, the team performing a 10/10 combo) wasn't in vain. He thought on his feet and charged at her to mantain the objective the team had (eliminate Linlin at the start, splitting them at that point).

He's called Captain for a reason :endthis:
He's called Captain but Killer makes the alliance decisions. So he's different from Luffy who overruled his own crew for Law and Drake huh

Jeez, you're one of those types who will argue extensively only to be wrong about something everyone else understands. Lmk when Oda drops Kidd Piece

Does retaining Big Mom necessarily make them stronger than Zoro and Sanji who beat in 1 vs 1 KIng and Queen something Kid and Law weren't able to do?
Their feats on the rooftop are already superior to defeating Queen so that one is not even a question. They are clearly stronger than Sanji.

For King, he has the feat of clapping Marco and no negative feats against a Yonkou unlike Queen so his scaling will come from how far he is able to push Zoro who is above YC1s

because the rooftop battle focused almost entirely on kaido. Kaido is Luffy and Zoro's fight, not Kid, Law, or Killer's.
Post automatically merged:

I could honestly give a shit about feats, if Oda is making big mom's main fight against Kid and Law, then I fail to see how Kid(and law as well tbh) can be much weaker than zoro.

In order for the raid to be successful, Kid and Law need to at the very least stall big mom until Luffy arrives. Big Mom was pulling out combination attacks and ACoC against ulti and page, indicating that she's started fighting seriously. And Oda is setting up an hour of legends 2.0 with momonosuke holding up onigashima above the flower capital. Momo will likely do it for at least 1 hour if not till daybreak.

He's called Captain but Killer makes the alliance decisions. So he's different from Luffy who overruled his own crew for Law and Drake huh

Jeez, you're one of those types who will argue extensively only to be wrong about something everyone else understands. Lmk when Oda drops Kidd Piece
Mmm no, it's just that Killer usually has a keener eye for this sort of things. Killer Is the one with the cool head so he triste his words.

I reread Luffy and the other supernovas' fight against Kaido and Big Mom and realized that Zoro was actually quite decisive.

He hurt Kaido several times, scarred him even when he was in hybrid mode.

He tanked Hakai that's really impressive honestly.

Even Killer and Big Mom made the remark in chapter 1003 "he hurt Kaido.

Compared to him I feel like Kid and Law honestly didn't do anything noticeable on the rooftop battle comparable to Zoro.

The only one who was superior to Zoro on the roof was his Captain Monkey D Luffy

How could Kid and Law who are captains have been below in terms of achievements compared to Zoro.

Does Oda want to send a message that Luffy's crew is special ?
Well Zoro was always portrayed better than Kidd and Law, only their fanboys thought otherwise becausethey're paired with Luffy sometimes. Also just being a captain doesnt mean ur superior than Zoro just cuz he's a first mate.

Zoro hunt down captains prior to joining, that's the difference between other subordinates. 🐅 :chopoff: