Character Discussion Why has Zoro had more exploits than Kid and Law on the roof?

Franky already made big mom sit down with his bike
Zoro vs kaido didnt lasted longer because it was needed 2 yonko to take him down
Stil with broken bones managed to overpower kaido and make a scar
Kidd? Can t even tickle big mom or kaido
Reminder that kidd s feat injuring a commander was also achieved by choper
Did you just ignore my previous message?

We will see where all this will lead.

Even more surprising thing:

Zoro and Sanji are currently going to beat King and Queen who are monsters of the same caliber as Katakuri.

But the problem I have is that neither Law nor Kid has beaten an Emperor Commander in the New World or beaten someone as hard as Doflamingo.

Does retaining Big Mom necessarily make them stronger than Zoro and Sanji who beat in 1 vs 1 KIng and Queen something Kid and Law weren't able to do?

(Doflamingo slaughtered Law)

(Kid failed to beat a Sweet Commander)

Well Luffy and Zoro are the main characters who aspires to be the greatest in their fields respectively , in comparison to Kid/Law who were introduced mid way in the series will always be the silver medalist of their generation , the comparison in itself is hilarious . At the end these two characters (Luffy/Zoro) will always get the most spotlight out of anybody else in the series just as it has been for the past 1000+ chapters .

Because Kid will show what hes really made of against Big Mom. The battle on the roof was just the opening.
I do not know.

I have the impression that each time we try to find excuses for Kid.

The problem is that before we all said "you will see on the roof Kid will do as well as Luffy and prove that he is as strong as him".

Now facing Big Mom it looks like he did nothing at all, since she is really laughing

And he's not alone plus he's been with Law that Kid is disappointing a lot of time

Zoro in asura form still top tier tho
Yeah but him using Ashura means that he's pushed to extreme diff at the very least, just cause he closes a fight with Ashura doesn't mean he negged his opponent.
The opposite, means that was a close-as-fuck-call for Zoro.

Staying in Kaido's example, he didn't close nothing with that attack.

Se have no full explanation of that, but since the raid was a success seems like Kidd stayed just the time to injure the Sweet Commander (Smoothie, Cracker or Snack) and the left with what he needed.
And he did so while Luffy was dodging animals and Zoro was fighting babboons.
It's true but we always come back to the same point it would seem that has not beaten anyone of note in the new world type Doflamingo it is exactly the same thing for Law.

Not sure if you get my point Zoro and Sanji are going to beat King and Queen who are 1v1 monsters like Katakuri. But Kid and Law haven't beaten anyone of note.

What they're doing right now is holding back Big Mom.

My question that I have been asking myself for some time is:

Zoro and Sanji are they necessarily weaker than Law and Kid in the end based on facts ?

I don't know if Law and Kid are going to beat Big Mom, maybe yes but maybe not, but for that they need a lot of help and credible Power-ups how will Law awaken his fruits in full fight , how can Kid damage Big Mom if he doesn't have the Ryou? Luffy took 2 weeks to master it. All of this cannot be done in one fight, that's the problem. I have the impression that Oda does not know exactly where to locate Kid and Law in relation to Luffy.

Nobody is superior to Zoro. Whatever Luffy has done, Yamato has already outdone, several times over.
Try outdoing Zoro's feats. Nobody will manage to do it until the end of One Piece.
The reason why Zoro is so awesome in Wano is because this is his arc, where Zoro's legend starts.
Because Oda is done holding him back, there are no Birdcages to stall Zoro anymore.

There was nothing they could have done to Kaido, their entire arsenal is nullified against him.
They are basically in the same situation Zoro was against Mr1. "Going all out" changes nothing.
Yamato has not done what Luffy did. Stop the cap

It's true but we always come back to the same point it would seem that has not beaten anyone of note in the new world type Doflamingo it is exactly the same thing for Law.

Not sure if you get my point Zoro and Sanji are going to beat King and Queen who are 1v1 monsters like Katakuri. But Kid and Law haven't beaten anyone of note.

What they're doing right now is holding back Big Mom.

My question that I have been asking myself for some time is:

Zoro and Sanji are they necessarily weaker than Law and Kid in the end based on facts ?

I don't know if Law and Kid are going to beat Big Mom, maybe yes but maybe not, but for that they need a lot of help and credible Power-ups how will Law awaken his fruits in full fight , how can Kid damage Big Mom if he doesn't have the Ryou? Luffy took 2 weeks to master it. All of this cannot be done in one fight, that's the problem. I have the impression that Oda does not know exactly where to locate Kid and Law in relation to Luffy.
I think Oda knows well and we should just be patient. Kidd won't unluck adv. CoA but adv. CoC and will do it uncosciously.
DF Awakening will be Kidd's key here since his DF and Linlin's Power up (yeah, people ignore that a Yonko just got a Power up) are deeply related.
Linlin's MASER is an electromagnetic attack.

Or when the raid started kidd stans told us supernova trio zoro is irrelevant
Kidd law gonna get the most shine against kaido with luffy
What happened?
Zoro one shoted apoo
Fire slice tehnique
Dragon blaze
Tatsumaki
Hakai
Coc
Asura
Scar
Fighting a yc1 rn getting his backstory